ADVERTISEMENT

(3) SWE 10-2 vs (6) Whiteville 10-2 UPDATES

4th and 5, false start. Killing ourselves
Turnover on downs.

No need for me to stay and watch them pile it on. 37-8 with 9 minute left when I left. Can't move the ball or stop it from being moved.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Ask Owen how we travel ask Shelby hope NE has some extra stands to bring in.
I remember back in the '80's making that 5 hour drive to Ahoskie. We had more fans than they did. Sat 1 row back from NC STATE coach Dick Sheridan. He was scouting Chester McGlockton.

I meant to the rest of us peasants in 2A. We know that there's Clinton, then Alabama, then everybody else.
I was just joking around, my apologies. I’m gonna go back into hiding anyways. Sorry again for being rude.

I was just joking around, my apologies. I’m gonna go back into hiding anyways. Sorry again for being rude.
Cmon bro, we all know it was a joke. Don’t run off. You and everyone else add to fun of this board.

Besides where will I go to find out how to listen to the games on Fridays?

Tell you what though, IF Clinton gets NE I want to meet you, and Goob at that game. I’ll have to come down the mountain for that one. Especially now that my Thomasville Dogs are done.

I knew we were in trouble when I saw their size in warm ups. Still thought we would be able to manage something better than what we did. The only drive we had was around 55 yards, and even that was aided by two Whiteville penalties. We have been the most physical team all year, with the exception of Nash Central. Whiteville made us look like a JV team on the lines. And the backs just simply wouldn't go down. The YAC had to be up there.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT