ADVERTISEMENT

(3) SWE 10-2 vs (6) Whiteville 10-2 UPDATES

One thing I noticed is Varnell changed some personale on defense. #44 had play defensive end every game this year. He moved him to d tackle for some odd reason.

I thought SWE had a good team. You had some verry good players, but a freshman at QB was not the answer. He is going to be good in the years to come. You could have been better with another QB. He looked nervous and unsure most of the time. I think he had too much pressure on him for a freshman to handle. I may be wrong just my opinion. Good luck next year. By the way I saw you got the cannon fixed. It still made me jump when that thing went off. Glad you did not wet the field down. I also thought our O and D lines was just to strong and fast causing your team problems. LOL

I thought SWE had a good team. You had some verry good players, but a freshman at QB was not the answer. He is going to be good in the years to come. You could have been better with another QB. He looked nervous and unsure most of the time. I think he had too much pressure on him for a freshman to handle. I may be wrong just my opinion. Good luck next year. By the way I saw you got the cannon fixed. It still made me jump when that thing went off. Glad you did not wet the field down. I also thought our O and D lines was just to strong and fast causing your team problems. LOL
Everything you said is spot on. He over threw receivers that were open for big gains, and he didn't know what to do in other situations. Passing is not something we do regularly. We never really come out of the huddle in passing formations. I liked seeing y'all pass it around. Good luck.

Reactions: Strick68
Probably hard to compare us but can someone from SWE tell us how we would match up against Nash Central?

Probably hard to compare us but can someone from SWE tell us how we would match up against Nash Central?
Not gonna lie.... Nash Central has surprised me this year. I saw that they were on their way last year, but I didn't expect them to be a 4th round team. The two most physical teams that NC faced.... Southern and Northern Nash.... albeit 3A teams, were too strong, big, and experienced for NC to overcome. They weren't quite ready to leapfrog them yet in Nash County. But they aren't far. You see what they just did to a finesse team. But it's hard for me to say who would win that one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT