ADVERTISEMENT

13 Northern Nash 10-1 @ 4 Southern Nash 10-1

SWE'98

Aug 17, 2010
Crazy that no one is talking about this one. Northern Nash IS the defending eastern champion, who's only loss came at the hands of this Southern Nash team earlier this year. Don't let the seed fool ya. SN's only loss came at the hands of Southern Alamance (10-1), who I think is a top 4 Eastern team. In fact, I think that of the top 4 teams in the east, NN and SN are 2 of them. SN isn't too far removed from a state championship appearance themselves. It's a shame that they are meeting in the second round. The first game took two days. Got called during the middle of the game due to lightning, so they played another day. I'm expecting lightning between these two rivals again, this time, on the field! Stakes are super high! I think NN gets their revenge. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: beamer24
I kept up with the score. Northern won a back and forth game. Looking at the box score it seems pat's cost Southern big time

I kept up with the score. Northern won a back and forth game. Looking at the box score it seems pat's cost Southern big time
The Firebird defense is legit, but what's new, right? I think it'll be a 4pt Knight victory. I know the place will be packed. I'd go myself if I wasn't going to our game.
4pt victory. 3pt victory. Same thing. Come see me for all your betting needs lol.

This game seems like it was a great game. I am sure the environment was fun.

Crazy that no one is talking about this one. Northern Nash IS the defending eastern champion, who's only loss came at the hands of this Southern Nash team earlier this year. Don't let the seed fool ya. SN's only loss came at the hands of Southern Alamance (10-1), who I think is a top 4 Eastern team. In fact, I think that of the top 4 teams in the east, NN and SN are 2 of them. SN isn't too far removed from a state championship appearance themselves. It's a shame that they are meeting in the second round. The first game took two days. Got called during the middle of the game due to lightning, so they played another day. I'm expecting lightning between these two rivals again, this time, on the field! Stakes are super high! I think NN gets their revenge. Thoughts?

lol

u still have havelock
seventy first

southern nash and northern nash are great teams but to put both of them in the top 4 is crazy lmao

southern alamance just barely squeezed by jacksonville whos only lost came to havelock until that game thats like saying jacksonville and havelock are two of the top 4 teams

havelock southern alamance and seventy first are all also teams that could win the east
along with scotland and northern nash

and that capefear team havelock just beat wasnt no slouch either they had one the best defenses in the eastern bracket specially they held seventy first to 12 points who averages around 40+ a game in one of their two losses before their third to havelock that capefear team could have easily won the east with that defense they had really good athletes as well our defense was just a little better and caused multiple turnovers which is why havelock came out on top

Punctuation and capitalization, please.
Anyway, I never said top two they were THE top two. Two of the top four is what I said. You then named the other two that round out my top four, so what are you talking about? In other words, in no particular order, I have Havelock, NN, SN, and 71st as the best 3A teams in the east.

i believe jacksonville and capefear was just as good but i suppose

jacksonville only losses came to 12-0 havelock
11-1 SA

capefear only losses 12-0 havelock
10-2 (4a) laney
12-0 seventy first

scotland is also a very good team with a very good defense

all i was saying is its hard to say those are the top teams when any of these teams could have won the east including NN and SN it comes down to styles who makes mistakes and all that any of these teams could beat each other

even southern durham had the athletes to win

Reactions: New3ra
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT