ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern vs the field

If Princeton is terrible they sure didn’t look like it tonight. Has anyone ever considered that maybe they just had one helluva night and played like it was their Super Bowl. They had a player #23 who was dynamic and gave us all kinds of problems. That kid would’ve been starting in our backfield here at NE.
I didn't consider that. I just wanted to get you all riled up. That's all. Hopefully we can squeak out a win tomorrow. Round 3 is our normal exit, but if we win, I'ma really start in on ya.

Multiple times we acknowledge their is no replacing McLaurin idk what y’all want us to do put it up on a billboard. But when you get a 1,000 yard rusher back in #4 who’s missed last 2-3 games and your 3rd option at running back can score 3 times in 3 carries with the way our oline has played and defense has played you don’t really feel the need to panic……….quality depth it’s a blessing to have. Hate what happened with #2 but injuries are unfortunately a part of the game and like the coaches said we adjust and overcome.

If Clinton falls you will not hear me use the excuse of not having him out there. I promise you that
Sounds like you shouldn’t miss a beat.

It’s also an issue losing that rb of yours but everyone for Clinton seems to think it’s not. In reality everyone knows that losing a player of his magnitude changes things
It doesn’t change things it rearranges things. The player you mention was a playmaker., sure he can’t be replaced but it’s not like the DarkHorses are crippled or something. The DarkHorse stable is deep, the other running back that’s a junior and will be a D-1 player is back after 3 weeks; this DarkHorse team is a very deep team with athletes everywhere

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I didn't consider that. I just wanted to get you all riled up. That's all. Hopefully we can squeak out a win tomorrow. Round 3 is our normal exit, but if we win, I'ma really start in on ya.
Make sure you don’t lose because I’m a superstitious person and I know what happened the last time we faced Swe and Clinton in back to back weeks. I also remember very well everyone on these threads saying we had no chance in both those games.

It doesn’t change things it rearranges things. The player you mention was a playmaker., sure he can’t be replaced but it’s not like the DarkHorses are crippled or something. The DarkHorse stable is deep, the other running back that’s a junior and will be a D-1 player is back after 3 weeks; this DarkHorse team is a very deep team with athletes everywhere
You should have no worries then

It’s no secret that our defense is our weakness but you guys are piling in on us after we beat a solid Princeton team. They came to play tonight. I bet they had a couple hundred fans and they were loud. The Princeton team only had two flags thrown on them all night. They are a very disciplined team that didn’t make mistakes.
dagoob, did you see what the DarkHorses did to Princeton I think 5th game of the season. It wasn’t even a contest! They did score 14 points I think on the reserves. By the way those reserves have got plenty of experience to and have developed and upheld their own too

One thing I can say about pro Northeastern posters is that we don’t try and tear each other down. We may not always agree but you’ll never see us act out against each other. That’s just a bad look imo and it’s sad.

Reactions: Wizard of the East

I did want that Wolfpack team to advance tomorrow night and come to Elizabeth City but now I’m a Swe fan, go Cougars. I’ll be at the Hertford County game tomorrow evening pulling for the Bears and hoping that they earn a trip to Sampson County.

Just give the ball to #10 for the Horses. Nobody wants to tackle him. His is a man.
If they do tackle him they will think about it the next time. He is a brusier. Dark Horses could have scored 100 pts tonight

Our team getting disrespected by the likes of Swe.

We played w/o our best defensive player. We are not as fortunate as your Darkhorses and have multiple people to replace a player of his caliber. If anyone thinks not having a player like #4 Devaughn Bell in our lineup doesn’t change things then they’re crazy. He is our top dog on defense
He disrespects everyone. NE is where they are because they beat every team on their schedule. Just keep winning.

He disrespects everyone. NE is where they are because they beat every team on their schedule. Just keep winning.
Make sure you get the right one us. There's two of us. I try to be positive when I'm critical of a team. Crazyheel, on the other hand, has no filter 😂.

One can only take so much of the jokes before they have to respond

While this thread is entertaining and I have no dog in this fight, this line here struck me.

Goob, you are the biggest pot stirring shit talker on these forums. And that’s fine. It’s who you are. But you can’t get upset when it’s thrown back at you. If you can dish it out, you better be able to take it.

Make sure you get the right one us. There's two of us. I try to be positive when I'm critical of a team. Crazyheel, on the other hand, has no filter 😂.
Didn’t you give DH04 a hard time earlier in the year for just posting a link to listen to a game for those that couldn’t attend? Something like and I’m paraphrasing “why in the hell would you post this, no one cares to listen to this game”

Now I think you clarified it some saying it was meant as if since it’s gonna be a blowout who is gonna listen to that but still. When you got to explain the context of your post, it’s probably because it comes off a little harsh. Idk.

While this thread is entertaining and I have no dog in this fight, this line here struck me.

Goob, you are the biggest pot stirring shit talker on these forums. And that’s fine. It’s who you are. But you can’t get upset when it’s thrown back at you. If you can dish it out, you better be able to take it.
Nah the biggest $hit talker has been banned over and over and over. Goob might be #5 on here on a list of top 10 $hit talkers. Definitely not the biggest. Wiz has to be #1 or 2 but that’s just because of sundowning and his timeline of posts. They correlate so he gets a pass.

The field stretches west. Is this defense better than the team that was spotted 14 points and still lost to reidsville?

Last edited:
I
Didn’t you give DH04 a hard time earlier in the year for just posting a link to listen to a game for those that couldn’t attend? Something like and I’m paraphrasing “why in the hell would you post this, no one cares to listen to this game”

Now I think you clarified it some saying it was meant as if since it’s gonna be a blowout who is gonna listen to that but still. When you got to explain the context of your post, it’s probably because it comes off a little harsh. Idk.
I'm quote what I said for you: "Why should anyone bother to listen, since the championship has already been given to Clinton?"
It was not to give him a hard time, even though he certainly took it to heart. My point was why would anyone listen to the inevitable, according to everyone? Why would anyone go to the games? Why should anyone else even play? My comment wasn't directed towards him. I was saying that since it seems like Clinton has already been crowned by everyone, what's the point in any of this? It was Clinton overkill lol. They have certainly backed it up so far, but still. I say the same thing to Cowboy fans, since every year is their year lol.

I

I'm quote what I said for you: "Why should anyone bother to listen, since the championship has already been given to Clinton?"
It was not to give him a hard time, even though he certainly took it to heart. My point was why would anyone listen to the inevitable, according to everyone? Why would anyone go to the games? Why should anyone else even play? My comment wasn't directed towards him. I was saying that since it seems like Clinton has already been crowned by everyone, what's the point in any of this? It was Clinton overkill lol. They have certainly backed it up so far, but still. I say the same thing to Cowboy fans, since every year is their year lol.
After what I seen last night, Clinton will be crowned soon. I ain’t pulling for’em but they gonna win it.

You're most likely
After what I seen last night, Clinton will be crowned soon. I ain’t pulling for’em but they gonna win it.
You're most likely right, but I wouldn't base that off of last night. SEA got a great draw. Martin County was a win for anyone, and Cummings looked past them since they had just beat them a few weeks earlier. They had to know themselves that they were no match for Clinton.

You're most likely

You're most likely right, but I wouldn't base that off of last night. SEA got a great draw. Martin County was a win for anyone, and Cummings looked past them since they had just beat them a few weeks earlier. They had to know themselves that they were no match for Clinton.

Agreed. They literally played a 24 seed and people saying after seeing last night.

Reactions: daagoob
U know i been on this forum for 5 years.This guy keep saying northeastern every year.One yr Itz the freshwater brothers next year Santa Claus going to take us to promise land.Your defense gives up to many points.Will not happen on Clinton defense

It does James but the field in my eyes 👀 is only Clinton/Hertford County. I like Whiteville to advance tonight but I’m hoping for Swe after all the mud slinging.
Why the target on us lol. EVERYBODY is saying the same thing about y'all's defense. If HC and NC had posters here, they'd probably say it to. Why can't we say it without it being considered mudslinging lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkhorse#34
U know i been on this forum for 5 years.This guy keep saying northeastern every year.One yr Itz the freshwater brothers next year Santa Claus going to take us to promise land.Your defense gives up to many points.Will not happen on Clinton defense

If they had those teams that would be a team that could possibly stand up to Clinton

I’m taking it and asking for more 🔥, That is why I’m on here. @Jamesdavis06 and I have said from the start that our defense wasn’t good so we’d have to rely on our offense to put enough points on the scoreboard to win. We did that last night just like we have week in and week out. Nothing has changed and not one team has been able to slow us down. If the game does happen between Clinton and NE/HC they won’t slow either team down. Both our offenses are high powered. Four years ago we heard the same thing when we went to SWE as heavy underdogs, everyone knows the outcome.

Why the target on us lol. EVERYBODY is saying the same thing about y'all's defense. If HC and NC had posters here, they'd probably say it to. Why can't we say it without it being considered mudslinging lol.
I guess we didn’t expect it from your guys, at least I didnt anyways. I would expect it from Swo or the DC posters but never thought it would come from where it did. It’s all good, just survive and advance and we’ll see what happens in Elizabeth City next Friday.

If they had those teams that would be a team that could possibly stand up to Clinton
In all due respect TarheelFan we have a team that can beat Clinton. The knock is on our defense and deservingly so but I can promise you that our offense is as good as advertised and a fun one to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: Goatman6
I guess we didn’t expect it from your guys, at least I didnt anyways. I would expect it from Swo or the DC posters but never thought it would come from where it did. It’s all good, just survive and advance and we’ll see what happens in Elizabeth City next Friday.
Didn't expect what? NE has been a top tier program in the state year in and year out. Now, a team looking up wonders, how do we upset them. And the big red flag is the defense gives up a lot of points to teams they shouldn't. A team like SWE, will have to play nearly perfect and try to hang around close enough to try to steal a win late in the game. Now, it's seems as though special teams could come into factor with a struggling kicker and according to the max preps reporter the kick off team gave up a couple big returns. I'm not sure if that is correct because he reported some other line of scrimmage stuff wrong. #4 being y'all's best defender is probably on the kick off team, and is really missed in that aspect of the game. If a team can be within 6 points, with 3 mins to go, how do you like your chances?

I was just agreeing with what's already been said and added my opinion lol. It's not like anybody's wrong. Hell, we don't have a top tier defense either. But you know who does? Whiteville. And I've spent all this time talking about a matchup with NE when we might not even be there. But as far as what I think would happen if we advanced.....60-61, one team over the other lol.

Nah the biggest $hit talker has been banned over and over and over. Goob might be #5 on here on a list of top 10 $hit talkers. Definitely not the biggest. Wiz has to be #1 or 2 but that’s just because of sundowning and his timeline of posts. They correlate so he gets a pass.
Sundowning...Even I wouldn't have went there...🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT