ADVERTISEMENT

RD 3 Clinton vs SE Alamance

If HC game gets moved up Iā€™m definitely going to that one. I think Clinton is just moving theirs up so that they can come to Elizabeth City Friday night. If thatā€™s the case I wouldnā€™t blame them. Iā€™d probably do the same thing being thereā€™s a good chance our teams meet.

If HC game gets moved up Iā€™m definitely going to that one. I think Clinton is just moving theirs up so that they can come to Elizabeth City Friday night. If thatā€™s the case I wouldnā€™t blame them. Iā€™d probably do the same thing being thereā€™s a good chance our teams meet.
Better not take them Princeton Bulldogs too lightly Goob. They might surprise you. I actually wouldn't mind going to that game. Especially since I played football at Princeton back in the day.

Better not take them Princeton Bulldogs too lightly Goob. They might surprise you. I actually wouldn't mind going to that game. Especially since I played football at Princeton back in the day.
Oh Iā€™m not taking them lightly. Tbh they scare me to death with that offense they run. Iā€™m honestly not sure if we can beat them. I think itā€™s a coin flip

Reactions: FootballDad2023
As I understand itā€™s weather related. Would be pretty disrespectful to SE Alamance,HC,and Nash Central to move a game to scout a team we not playing this week or next week. A time will come for all that possibly but it ainā€™t this week. One game at a time.

Oh Iā€™m not taking them lightly. Tbh they scare me to death with that offense they run. Iā€™m honestly not sure if we can beat them. I think itā€™s a coin flip
I definitely think Northeastern will win the game but the Bulldogs will put up a fight for sure.

Reactions: daagoob
I definitely think Northeastern will win the game but the Bulldogs will put up a fight for sure.
Well I guess weā€™ll see. Princeton got blown out 52-15 by an Eastern Wayne team that got curb stomped by East Duplin. I will say this, our defense may not be the best but our offense is lethal. Just curious, are you friends with Wiz?

So they're still unbeatable? Got it.
Well I guess weā€™ll see. Princeton got blown out 52-15 by an Eastern Wayne team that got curb stomped by East Duplin. I will say this, our defense may not be the best but our offense is lethal. Just curious, are you friends with Wiz?
I remember seeing that Princeton/EW score. I was shocked. When we played EW earlier, I saw nothing that would indicate that they could score that many points on anyone, much less Princeton.

Well I guess weā€™ll see. I will say this. our defense may not be the best but our offense is lethal. Just curious, are you friends with Wiz?
I am friends with pretty much every Clinton poster on here. A lot of Clinton guys on here I chat with about football outside of the forum too. Yes I would consider him a friend. What makes you ask?

• Love
I consider him a friend as well.
That's cool. I will make sure he introduces us to each other if you come to visit Clinton this year. I hope the Northeastern vs Clinton game happens but we all know in these last rounds of the playoffs anything can happen.

That's cool. I will make sure he introduces us to each other if you come to visit Clinton this year. I hope the Northeastern vs Clinton game happens but we all know in these last rounds of the playoffs anything can happen.
Sounds good, I also hope it happens. I know where Wiz sits and Iā€™m definitely going to get up with him if we make the trip there.

I remember seeing that score also and was shocked. I don't know this for fact but I know even though our game score of 40-14 might not have shown it. The Bulldogs put up a fight. Both teams were feeling it the next day I can assure you. With that being said and not making excuses for them but Princeton may not have been at full strength that game against EW. Also the factor of Princeton struggles to stop the pass could have contributed. I am sure EW probably saw that and threw the ball a lot against Princeton.

I remember seeing that score also and was shocked. I don't know this for fact but I know even though our game score of 40-14 might not have shown it. The Bulldogs put up a fight. Both teams were feeling it the next day I can assure you. With that being said and not making excuses for them but Princeton may not have been at full strength that game against EW. Also the factor of Princeton struggles to stop the pass could have contributed. I am sure EW probably saw that and threw the ball a lot against Princeton.
Well Iā€™ll say this sometimes I post some crazy stuff just because Iā€™m messing around. One thing that Iā€™ve said that you can believe w/o question is that our offense is no joke. Iā€™ve been following Northeastern football for a long time and Iā€™ve never seen an Eagle offense as good as the one we have now. We are a fun team to watch because we have so much speed and thereā€™s never a dull moment with all the trick plays and wildcat formations. I think weā€™d all be in for an awesome championship game if both our teams advance.

Well Iā€™ll say this sometimes I post some crazy stuff just because Iā€™m messing around. One thing that Iā€™ve said that you can believe w/o question is that our offense is no joke. Iā€™ve been following Northeastern football for a long time and Iā€™ve never seen an Eagle offense as good as the one we have now. We are a fun team to watch because we have so much speed and thereā€™s never a dull moment with all the trick plays and wildcat formations. I think weā€™d all be in for an awesome championship game if both our teams advance.
I agree. This is why I also feel Northeastern wins this game.

Dang @daagoob I got confused and thought we were talking about the Princeton at Northeastern game in the other thread that is actually about this game. Here we are talking more about Princeton at Northeastern than the SE Alamance at Clinton game in the SE Alamance at Clinton thread.

• Haha
Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
Dang @daagoob I got confused and thought we were talking about the Princeton at Northeastern game in the other thread that is actually about this game. Here we are talking more about Princeton at Northeastern than the SE Alamance at Clinton game in the SE Alamance at Clinton thread.
Hey it happens all over these threads. At least weā€™re talking football šŸ˜€

Hey it happens all over these threads. At least weā€™re talking football šŸ˜€
Yeah I was about to say I guess it's fair as many times as Northeastern threads got taken over. Not many games left to talk about also and not as many posters I guess since not as many teams left in the playoffs.

Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
Yeah I was about to say I guess it's fair as many times as Northeastern threads got taken over. Not many games left to talk about also and not as many posters I guess since not as many teams left in the playoffs.
At least there are a couple of East Duplin posters still on here as well as a couple of WRH guys. Mark my words, in a couple of weeks there will be a lot of Duplin County posters on here.

Well I would like to think anyone who actually loves the game of football can go to any game and pick a side and enjoy the game. I myself am trying to enjoy everyone of these cause it being his Senior year I don't know when it will be his last. So far have done some college visits but no offers yet. So good chance after this year I don't get to see him play anymore. Hard to believe it's coming to a end. Has gone by too fast. I haven't missed a single game he has played since he was 6 years old. That's a lot of football and seems like a long time but now feels like it went by in the blink of a eye.
It does go by fast. Don't give up on the offers. Last year during the season I think ED only had 2 with real offers but after the season they starting coming in. Think ED ended up with 7 with good offers. The transfer portal has got everything all mess up and high school kids are the one getting hurt the worse. But the offer still may come.

Yeah I can understand and hopefully his season wonā€™t end for a couple more weeks. I think Kenny Chesney had a song that relates to your post called Dont Blink.

This is one of the few times somebody sings good advice into the song.

Usually some yahoo singing bad advice about taking back some woman that threw them in the trash, or he caught cheating in his house after he come in from work.

Last edited:
I'm working in Fayetteville today, but just can't talk myself into making the short drive and hanging around a few hours to watch a massacre.

They better rest their defense for Kaveon Rodgers and that high powered offense. I have a feeling Clinton will be facing Hertford County and Northeastern in back to back weeks.
Injury free and prepare for that 6'3"

I'm working in Fayetteville today, but just can't talk myself into making the short drive and hanging around a few hours to watch a massacre.
You don't like scary movies? Might as well come and visit. Grab a hot chocolate and one of the famous pork chop sandwiches from our concession stand. Sit back and enjoy the show.

Starting to sound like your buddies in Duplin County wanting HC to handle us so yā€™all donā€™t have to see us lol
Duplin county wants to see Southeast Alamance handle us. If we make it to State they will be pulling for the West. Well maybe not @oldway55 he might pull for us. He seems more like me. I pull for the East even if it isn't our team that makes it. We are all the East either way and that is our representative and they won so deserve to be there.

Shoot HC better worry about Nash Central you actually playing a high school defense this week not that mess you saw last week
I agree. Everyone needs to focus on the week and opponent they have in front of them. Also agree I believe Nash Central does have a better defense than what they faced last week. Might of been too focused on wanting us to lose to Cummings who also didn't make it to 3rd round and preparing packages to stop us and get revenge. When should of been focusing on Hertford County.

You don't like scary movies? Might as well come and visit. Grab a hot chocolate and one of the famous pork chop sandwiches from our concession stand. Sit back and enjoy the show.
Pork chop samich sounds good. If it was gonna be SW or Lizbeth City I would go. But I got some peach crown calling my name.

Let me go further, why would I want Clinton to beat Hertford County? This makes no sense, Hertford County is part of our conference and Iā€™m definitely not pulling against them. I have stated since the beginning that Clinton was the favorite and to this day I feel the same way. Now with the loss of the Maryland kid it has definitely changed things. If anyone says that it doesnā€™t then they just arenā€™t being honest. That kid was easily 50% of the offense. Clinton still should be favored imo to win the east but if anyone thinks a team like Northeastern canā€™t win if this game happens then they are just off their rocker. We may not have an All American but I can assure you that we are loaded and will definitely give the Darkhorses a game.

Reactions: dogs79
Let me go further, why would I want Clinton to beat Hertford County? This makes no sense, Hertford County is part of our conference and Iā€™m definitely not pulling against them. I have stated since the beginning that Clinton was the favorite and to this day I feel the same way. Now with the loss of the Maryland kid it has definitely changed things. If anyone says that it doesnā€™t then they just arenā€™t being honest. That kid was easily 50% of the offense. Clinton still should be favored imo to win the east but if anyone thinks a team like Northeastern canā€™t win if this game happens then they are just off their rocker. We may not have an All American but I can assure you that we are loaded and will definitely give the Darkhorses a game.
Lol who said Northeastern couldnā€™t? Just saying we playing Southeast Alamance this week we ainā€™t worried about Herford County. Hertford County better not be worried about Clinton cause Nash Central is a good football team. Looking ahead will land you inside a nice warm gym practicing free throws and running suicides.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT