ADVERTISEMENT

RD 3 Clinton vs SE Alamance

If any of you are going to the Clinton game I plan to be at Ribeyes around 4:30-4:45 to bite into a piece of meat!!
Wish I could. I am not able to close up shop until 6 and then heading straight to the field to get a good parking space and get ready to work on the chain crew.

Yes sir and I just misunderstood. I hate it for teams who lose players this deep in the playoffs
It really does suck. I hate it for any team that suffers injury bug cause you want to see everyone at full strength face each other. It's a part of the game though. Have to have the next man up mentality. Not being disrespectful to anyone who went down but that is just how it has to be. Even in life going to get knocked down and set backs. Got to take the hit and keep moving forward.

Reactions: PlayTom
It really does suck. I hate it for any team that suffers injury bug cause you want to see everyone at full strength face each other. It's a part of the game though. Have to have the next man up mentality. Not being disrespectful to anyone who went down but that is just how it has to be. Even in life going to get knocked down and set backs. Got to take the hit and keep moving forward.
Very accurate post, I would add that at the 1a and 2a levels it’s not always easy to replace players. We have lost one of our best all around players for tonight’s game. He’s one of our leaders on defense and we just don’t have someone who can fill his shoes and be as much of a menace.

• Sad
Reactions: PlayTom
If any of you are going to the Clinton game I plan to be at Ribeyes around 4:30-4:45 to bite into a piece of meat!!
Otis will you be doing Facebook Live? I was hoping to get a glimpse of a real defense. 😂😂
I’m just joking so don’t anyone get offended. I fully expect that high powered offense of SE Alamance to have a battle tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: FootballDad2023
Very accurate post, I would add that at the 1a and 2a levels it’s not always easy to replace players. We have lost one of our best all around players for tonight’s game. He’s one of our leaders on defense and we just don’t have someone who can fill his shoes and be as much of a menace.
Sorry to hear that. Yeah its hard to replace guys like that. Really can't. It takes others on the team as a collective group to rise up to the occasion and over come it.

Reactions: daagoob
Otis will you be doing Facebook Live? I was hoping to get a glimpse of a real defense. 😂😂
I’m just joking so don’t anyone get offended. I fully expect that high powered offense of SE Alamance to have a battle tonight.
I might I hadn’t thought about it. I’m only going to be here for maybe a quarter. I’m leaving here and heading to Arkansas to watch my cousin tomorrow night. He will be playing on the road and 4-1/2 hours from their school. But it’s also 4-1/2 hours closer to me! It’s in Jonesboro Arkansas.

But I can do it if it’s not to crowded where Wiz is sitting. I thought I would get up with him at the game. I’m going to walk down and get up with @FootballDad2023 before the game. I’m at Ribeyes now.

I might I hadn’t thought about it. I’m only going to be here for maybe a quarter. I’m leaving here and heading to Arkansas to watch my cousin tomorrow night. He will be playing on the road and 4-1/2 hours from their school. But it’s also 4-1/2 hours closer to me! It’s in Jonesboro Arkansas.

But I can do it if it’s not to crowded where Wiz is sitting. I thought I would get up with him at the game. I’m going to walk down and get up with @FootballDad2023 before the game. I’m at Ribeyes now.
Tell Wizard hang in there

Reactions: dogs79
First play of the game Amaris Williams takes it 55 yards for touchdown. PAT good. Clinton 7-0 11:42 in 1st Q

Whelp they said we were done with the injury to the Maryland commit I guess that message didn’t reach the team yet
Did we? I seem to remember people asking if the injury hurts them as the team to beat. I don't remember anyone saying that y'all were done. And I don't think ANYONE was giving SEA a chance against your JV, much less the big boys.

Did we? I seem to remember people asking if the injury hurts them as the team to beat. I don't remember anyone saying that y'all were done. And I don't think ANYONE was giving SEA a chance against your JV, much less the big boys.
I seem to remember a post about us fans pumping out lies and propaganda and how we are delusional if we think the injury doesn’t effect anything. Read a post about Clinton is good but Maryland commit is 50% of the offense etc etc. I spoke about the quality depth we spoke about a collective effort and that’s what we seeing. Team isn’t a one man show.

If you ain’t say it then idk why you worried bout it.

You have to question how a program like Burlington Cummings got beat by this first year program who looks totally out of place against these Darkhorses!
Coaching……they made some good adjustments I’m guessing based off the previous Cummings game……or maybe Cummings got caught looking ahead since they beat ‘em 47-14 two weeks prior

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I seem to remember a post about us fans pumping out lies and propaganda and how we are delusional if we think the injury doesn’t effect anything. Read a post about Clinton is good but Maryland commit is 50% of the offense etc etc. I spoke about the quality depth we spoke about a collective effort and that’s what we seeing. Team isn’t a one man show.

If you ain’t say it then idk why you worried bout it.
I remember those same posts. What I'm saying is, how does what was said equate to saying that y'all are done? That was a lie. Nobody said that. And I guess I'm worried about it, as you say, because I'm the one that initially asked if the injury gives other teams a chance, and everything that you just recalled came from my question. I was just curious to know who said that y'all were done, cause I missed that.

Reactions: Otis4411
After seeing Clinton play live for the second time this season, they’d beat 3/4 of the 4A teams who made the playoffs this post season
When I saw what they did to WRH live second game of season I think, I felt that way then.

Clinton might wouldn’t beat some of the 4A schools but no one blows this team out imo not in any classification on NC.

Reactions: Otis4411
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT