ADVERTISEMENT

RD 3 Clinton vs SE Alamance

Darkhorse#34

Jul 30, 2006
Round 3 a battle of Horses as the SE Alamance Stallions visit Dark Horse stadium next Friday. The first year program gained some major confidence these last two weeks winner the schools first playoff game and now shutting down the most dynamic player in NC in Cummings Jonathon Paylor. So what happens next week let’s hear it.

Also be on the watch for this weeks episode of Voices From the Stables previewing this matchup

Go Horses

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I’m from Alamance ( 50 years ago) and I don’t know where this school is located
Was sure wanting to welcome Cummings for their 1st trip to DarkHorse Stadium but Ckintin will genuinely welcome Siutheast Alamance

Last edited:
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Any word on the Clinton WR/RB that went down? I think Clinton wins with or without him but next few games could get tough without that offensive weapon.

These threads are going to be boring now. They are eerily quiet for a Friday night in November. I don’t understand what’s happened

What happened is the Duplin County crowd is out of the playoffs and they are the ones that usually stir the. pot
You said yourself something was going to shock everyone. What happened is the cream rose to the top..

• Love
Reactions: daagoob
What happened is the Duplin County crowd is out of the playoffs and they are the ones that usually stir the. pot
You said yourself something was going to shock everyone. What happened is the cream rose to the top..
They showed a lot of love tonight to us and I had a blast. Even in a tough loss they carried their selves with class. As much as I want to rub it in I have a new found respect for them.

Horses take this one by a few scores. I believe this is the year the horses represent the east again
It’s Possible, but hearing injuries out of last nights game could potentially hurt (no pun intended) Clinton on offense. Their defense though is so good. I can’t wait to see (if it happens) how they defend the QB and his team of WR’s from HC. If they keep them under 21 points, in the words of Biggie “If you don’t know, now you know”

Let’s not kid ourselves Clinton will win this week. I’m really interested in the Princeton ( v NE) and Whiteville games. The Horses have been hanging thier hats on the impressive blowouts vs Wallace, Whiteville, and Princeton.

We know Wallace turned out to be an average team this year, so what about Princeton and Whiteville? If they get blown out you have to ponder if it’s been Clinton dominance or lack of competition, or I guess it’s both.

I don’t know what I’m saying …just rambling . 🤷‍♂️

Let’s not kid ourselves Clinton will win this week. I’m really interested in the Princeton ( v NE) and Whiteville games. The Horses have been hanging thier hats on the impressive blowouts vs Wallace, Whiteville, and Princeton.

We know Wallace turned out to be an average team this year, so what about Princeton and Whiteville? If they get blown out you have to ponder if it’s been Clinton dominance or lack of competition, or I guess it’s both.

U right u don't know what you're saying

I can be truthful about Whiteville. ED went into that game depleted at the skilled position. Moore ran one time and turned his ankle again so it got worse. But imo Whiteville beat ED on the line of scrimmage both sides pretty much all night and that why Whiteville won that game. I think they are a very good team and if they can cut down on the false starts they will be tough to beat. They not flashy but just solid at every position. And of course they are well coached. Just my opinion

I think all of those teams are really good teams, they just ran into a wall as everyone just can into a team you don’t see lbut once every 20 years or so. WRH came back on HC but they lost; from what I understand ED was crippled with injuries, Princeton won and will get their test against against NE; but you can’t assess the quality of theses teams based on how Clinton beat them.

Hey Wiz, off topic but the YouTube algorithm put a cool video up for me the other day. You, Mr Johnson, and Coach Robinson talking the history of Clinton football. I watched the whole thing. 👍

Hey Wiz, off topic but the YouTube algorithm put a cool video up for me the other day. You, Mr Johnson, and Coach Robinson talking the history of Clinton football. I watched the whole thing. 👍
We had a good time that day, My not being a native Clintonuan I got a history lesson that day about the old days

Last edited:
Reactions: daagoob and sam
Don’t know the demographics of Southeast Alamance other than that the area of the county closest to Raleigh/Durham/Research Truangke and I would imagine that area is pretty well populated now.

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
Not hearing good news about one of the explosive offensive players for Clinton. My buddy down south says it’s a possible broken ankle aka he done for the year.

Not hearing good news about one of the explosive offensive players for Clinton. My buddy down south says it’s a possible broken ankle aka he done for the year.
This is correct. Even though Clinton won Friday night against Beddingfield. We also took a big loss. It is broken and he is done for the season. He will definitely be missed but Clinton will be fine.

Reactions: PackHorses
Lol. Just wanted to see what would happen to the world if someone has the nerve to pick against Clinton.
Only one person you have to worry about getting stirred up……it’s football everyone’s welcome to an opinion. 3rd round it’s no bad teams left if you still playing football you’re here for a reason. Come out sleepwalking or being complacent and you’ll be on the hardwood come Monday.

Been bit by the injury bug as of late but no reason to panic. We are blessed with depth. No one player replaces #2 but it’s gonna take a collective group effort. Next season we will rely heavily on #1 #3 and #4 offensively so might aswell give ‘em an early preveiw. Also #10 is still a weapon that can be used offensively does a lot of damage in limit carries.

Wow, that’s a huge loss. You just don’t replace players like him. I know everyone says next man up but it’s not the same when you have to replace a big time playmaker like that. That kid was a big part of the offense and I’d probably say he was at least 40% of it on his own. Well your still loaded but that loss could change things. I honestly hate to hear this, it happened to us last year before wrh came to town.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT