ADVERTISEMENT

RD 3 Clinton vs SE Alamance

Somebody should show some love for the offensive line because they are doing a hell of a job
They mention them on the broadcast quite a bit tonight but yes sir you could drive a cruise ship thru some of those holes. They played excellent all season long and a big part of the teams success

Reactions: PackHorses
Question… last night was the first time I have seen Clinton play (I watched the first half until JV came in) is SE that bad or is Clinton just that good ? I know nothing of SE and only what I have read about Clinton … but Clinton looks legit!! Both O and D lines played very good and looks well coached with size and speed.

Question… last night was the first time I have seen Clinton play (I watched the first half until JV came in) is SE that bad or is Clinton just that good ? I know nothing of SE and only what I have read about Clinton … but Clinton looks legit!! Both O and D lines played very good and looks well coached with size and speed.
Both, SEA is bad and Clinton is good.

Reactions: oldway55 and dogs79

I saw Otis before the game and we spoke. Great guy btw. He might can provide a better unbiased perspective but after the game he sent me a text that read “That’s a damn good football team you got”

I’ve been calling games for Clinton for 19 years, was in school during the 01’ title and 02’ runner up team, this current year’s team is only one I’ve ever seen where I’d say this: Clinton would compete with any team in any class in this state. They might wouldn’t win all the games, but no ONE imo would blow us out. Doesn’t matter their class size or not. They are just that darn good.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
We
I’ve been calling games for Clinton for 19 years, was in school during the 01’ title and 02’ runner up team, this current year’s team is only one I’ve ever seen where I’d say this: Clinton would compete with any team in any class in this state. They might wouldn’t win all the games, but no ONE imo would blow us out. Doesn’t matter their class size or not. They are just that darn good.

I think Clinton is eastern team regardless of class

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT