ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern vs the field

Ok so let’s get it on, this is what everyone wanted so we’re going to give you what you want. I’ll take the Northeastern and our defense against every team in the east and yes this includes the 910 Alll Stars. The gloves have come off and I’m ready to fire shots.
Bro I’m not sure why you so upset y’all should have beat that Princeton team by atleast 28+ can’t be mad some are questioning…..y’all just not sound defensively like your typical NE teams in the past.

Our team getting disrespected by the likes of Swe.
Bro I’m not sure why you so upset y’all should have beat that Princeton team by atleast 28+ can’t be mad some are questioning…..y’all just not sound defensively like your typical NE teams in the past.
We played w/o our best defensive player. We are not as fortunate as your Darkhorses and have multiple people to replace a player of his caliber. If anyone thinks not having a player like #4 Devaughn Bell in our lineup doesn’t change things then they’re crazy. He is our top dog on defense

Reactions: Maiden Creek

I remember you saying that a couple years ago when they went up there and beat your Dark Horses. Goob you made these guys hate your team. 🤣🤣

All seriousness the NE team is foreal. Their defense does enough and offense is the best in 2a East. I wasn’t a believer until I saw them tonight. Throw and pass. Extremely balanced. A lot of the reason I think the defense isn’t as good is bc nobody goes both ways. Maybe that will change when/if the see Clinton.

We played w/o our best defensive player. We are not as fortunate as your Darkhorses and have multiple people to replace a player of his caliber. If anyone thinks not having a player like #4 Devaughn Bell in our lineup doesn’t change things then they’re crazy. He is our top dog on defense

Fortunate enough to get 10 transfers. Lololol

Trust me I understand how not having a key guy out their matters just stating that wasn’t a good Princeton team even without #4 giving up that much to that team ain’t a good look. Just isn’t your typical defense you can admit that. That 2019 team defense was big fast and physical.

I remember you saying that a couple years ago when they went up there and beat your Dark Horses. Goob you made these guys hate your team. 🤣🤣

All seriousness the NE team is foreal. Their defense does enough and offense is the best in 2a East. I wasn’t a believer until I saw them tonight. Throw and pass. Extremely balanced. A lot of the reason I think the defense isn’t as good is bc nobody goes both ways. Maybe that will change when/if the see Clinton.
We have the most powerful offense in all of Nc 2a. Our qb went for 400 plus yards in the air and our rb Tyselle Spencer who is the best in all 2a went for 200 yards in the second half.

Trust me I understand how not having a key guy out their matters just stating that wasn’t a good Princeton team even without #4 giving up that much to that team ain’t a good look. Just isn’t your typical defense you can admit that. That 2019 team defense was big fast and physical.
They have to stop us to, nobody has done it yet

We lost a d-1 power 5 recruit last game

🍺🍺🍺🍿🍺🍺.
I’m staying out of this. We will talk more when things cool off. Pass me some popcorn and a cold one @oldway55
Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

Remember me saying what? Clinton played the majority 2019 season without our best two way player made it to the Eastern Championship and lost to a really good defensive team with a stud kicker/punter that has us pinned back in horrible field position all night. Lost 23-8.

I don’t dislike Northeastern I have no reason to. For someone who isn’t a fan you sure don’t like anyone judging them. It’s not like anyone up here making stuff up they defense is a issue and tonight is the biggest red flag cause even a Princeton fan will tell you that wasn’t a typical strong team they had the last few years. But carry on. Better worry about Whiteville or SWE stop worrying bout us cause we not concerned bout NE right now.

I'm not disrespecting y'all. Don't take it that way. But even with #4 that defense is suspect, I know ours is, but I'll openly admit it. And you know that y'all's defense has to get better in a hurry.

Remember me saying what? Clinton played the majority 2019 season without our best two way player made it to the Eastern Championship and lost to a really good defensive team with a stud kicker/punter that has us pinned back in horrible field position all night. Lost 23-8.

I don’t dislike Northeastern I have no reason to. For someone who isn’t a fan you sure don’t like anyone judging them. It’s not like anyone up here making stuff up they defense is a issue and tonight is the biggest red flag cause even a Princeton fan will tell you that wasn’t a typical strong team they had the last few years. But carry on. Better worry about Whiteville or SWE stop worrying bout us cause we not concerned bout NE right now.
It’s also an issue losing that rb of yours but everyone for Clinton seems to think it’s not. In reality everyone knows that losing a player of his magnitude changes things

It’s also an issue losing that rb of yours but everyone for Clinton seems to think it’s not. In reality everyone knows that losing a player of his magnitude changes things
Multiple times we acknowledge their is no replacing McLaurin idk what y’all want us to do put it up on a billboard. But when you get a 1,000 yard rusher back in #4 who’s missed last 2-3 games and your 3rd option at running back can score 3 times in 3 carries with the way our oline has played and defense has played you don’t really feel the need to panic……….quality depth it’s a blessing to have. Hate what happened with #2 but injuries are unfortunately a part of the game and like the coaches said we adjust and overcome.

If Clinton falls you will not hear me use the excuse of not having him out there. I promise you that

Ok so let’s get it on, this is what everyone wanted so we’re going to give you what you want. I’ll take the Northeastern and our defense against every team in the east and yes this includes the 910 Alll Stars. The gloves have come off and I’m ready to fire shots.
I hope your blocking skills is better than y'all's defense or you gonna take some punishment, bare knuckles and all.😆

I'm not disrespecting y'all. Don't take it that way. But even with #4 that defense is suspect, I know ours is, but I'll openly admit it. And you know that y'all's defense has to get better in a hurry.
It’s no secret that our defense is our weakness but you guys are piling in on us after we beat a solid Princeton team. They came to play tonight. I bet they had a couple hundred fans and they were loud. The Princeton team only had two flags thrown on them all night. They are a very disciplined team that didn’t make mistakes.

Might as well join in, it hasn’t even gotten started yet
Nah man. I’m going to sit this one out. Let things cool off a bit. Enjoy tonight’s victory. Those Bulldogs made me proud but the winner I picked would win the game won it. Me and you got respect for each other. Both of us passionate about our team. Really don’t know what to say right now anyway. Next week will help me better determine my feelings on this stuff.

Nah man. I’m going to sit this one out. Let things cool off a bit. Enjoy tonight’s victory. Those Bulldogs made me proud but the winner I picked would win the game won it. Me and you got respect for each other. Both of us passionate about our team. Really don’t know what to say right now anyway. Next week will help me better determine my feelings on this stuff.
Another good post. You definitely have my respect.

Hey Goob,
What happened right before halftime? Max preps was saying Princeton had the ball on the 8 with less than a minute before half?

Hey Goob,
What happened right before halftime? Max preps was saying Princeton had the ball on the 8 with less than a minute before half?
I’m not sure, I remember Princeton attempting 1 of their 2 passes on the night with 1 second to go till half. I believe the Tigers were on about the 40 yard line and threw a short pass for about 15 yards and there was no time in the clock

If Princeton is terrible they sure didn’t look like it tonight. Has anyone ever considered that maybe they just had one helluva night and played like it was their Super Bowl. They had a player #23 who was dynamic and gave us all kinds of problems. That kid would’ve been starting in our backfield here at NE.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT