ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern Eagles 🦅

We would have beat wrh last year if we had him but and it's no way jk is coming close to beating northeastern so get that out your head they going to look just like one of them tomato cans yall talking about
There you go talking crazy, and if you're going by early season results, then you'll be in for a rule awakening. Jk doesn't have the same players on the field that they had vs Whiteville and ED. By now you and goobs should know that when you play a team from Duplin County it's a different animal. So keep thinking that when, or if you see Jk headed your way that you're about to get an easy win. Goob has been saying the same thing the last couple of years, and guys up here were telling him to be careful for what you ask for. For some reason you guys won't let the season play out, y'all like counting your eggs before they hatch.

Reactions: Swo1980
There you go talking crazy, and if you're going by early season results, then you'll be in for a rule awakening. Jk doesn't have the same players on the field that they had vs Whiteville and ED. By now you and goobs should know that when you play a team from Duplin County it's a different animal. So keep thinking that when, or if you see Jk headed your way that you're about to get an easy win. Goob has been saying the same thing the last couple of years, and guys up here were telling him to be careful for what you ask for. For some reason you guys won't let the season play out, y'all like counting your eggs before they hatch.
I will say this , @Jamesdavis06 and I are both right when we say that Wrh wouldn’t have won last year if we hadn’t of lost our star running back. Even with not having him we only lost by 4 points and had the ball driving when time ran out. We were out of timeouts and couldn’t stop the clock. We lost him in the playoffs against FarmVille Central and it would have been no different than ED losing Gabby. It was to big a loss for us to overcome facing an opponent like Wrh. People need to remember that the only team outside of Wrh that has beat us (Playoffs) in the last 7 years is Reidsville. Hopefully we get a shot at someone from the DC so we can end this nonsense. Me personally I want a shot against Wrh with our running back in the backfield more so than playing JK or ED.

I will say this , @Jamesdavis06 and I are both right when we say that Wrh wouldn’t have won last year if we hadn’t of lost our star running back. Even with not having him we only lost by 5 points and had the ball driving when time ran out. We were out of timeouts and couldn’t stop the clock. We lost him in the playoffs against FarmVille Central and it would have been no different than ED losing Gabby. It was to big a loss for us to overcome facing an opponent like Wrh. People need to remember that the only team outside of Wrh that has beat us (Playoffs) in the last 7 years is Reidsville. Hopefully we get a shot at someone from the DC so we can end this nonsense. Me personally I want a shot against Wrh with our running back in the backfield more so than playing JK or ED.
You are a smart football mind, but just so you know, nobody down in DC buys that running back tale you keep spinning. He could have been tackled just like the guy that played, who weren't too shabby by the way. Seems like your coach kinda let that one getaway. I understand your rationale, but it's history. Yal gonna eventually win one. This year? Idk!

You are a smart football mind, but just so you know, nobody down in DC buys that running back tale you keep spinning. He could have been tackled just like the guy that played, who weren't too shabby by the way. Seems like your coach kinda let that one getaway. I understand your rationale, but it's history. Yal gonna eventually win one. This year? Idk!
We just won’t agree on this , we were playing without a rb that was averaging close to 200 yards a game and was getting better with each game. This doesn’t include how many tds he was averaging per game. Losing him definitely swung the game in yalls favor. This year he’s the top rb in 2a according to many outlets.

• Haha

Just remember the name Tyselle Spencer, this kid is star and we have one big Freshman back ready to replace him next year. The future of Northeastern football is looking really good

• Haha
Let's be real with out our starting rb last year on that last play wrh had the whole football team on Sutton

• Haha
Let's be real with out our starting rb last year on that last play wrh had the whole football team on Sutton
Very true and without Tyselle in the backfield they could focus all their attention on #3 Sutton. Losing Tyselle was devastating because he was a big part of our offense. All one needs to do is look at his numbers last year. The kid was getting better by the game and now this year he has taken it to a whole other level. I cant wait till next year when we have Daronte’s son in the backfield. That kid along with Ishman is going to make a fun next few years. I know Ishman will most likely have to wait another year because Tre will be coming back but man he looks amazing. That kid has a cannon and can throw with either hand.

• Haha
100% speculation! Example….Year before in state championship game we were down 3 starters due to covid…. U can play the what if game all u want, but at the end of the day you play your best 11 and roll
I can see your point and I understand where your coming from but what I’ve been saying for a long while now is that it was a devastating blow for us to have with a team like wrh coming here. We only had 5 days to make adjustments. If we were playing just a mediocre team most likely would’ve came out with a win. We’re not a running team like your Dogs so we didn’t have another back to replace him. Coach Moore took one of our defensive players and put him back there running the ball. That’s honestly the first time I had ever seen him get many touches in the backfield. That kid was leading our team in tackles and sacks. It’s all part of the game and unfortunately for us at the end of the day it resulted in us being eliminated. Maybe we’ll get a rematch this year, maybe not, we’ll just have to see how things shake up with the rpi’s. We have a tough game on the road against a solid 6-2 Currituck County team that almost always gives us trouble. To be honest it’s a game that scares me. We finish off the season at 1 win Pasquotank so that will hurt our rpi.

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980 and Dawg-on
I can see your point and I understand where your coming from but what I’ve been saying for a long while now is that it was a devastating blow for us to have with a team like wrh coming here. We only had 5 days to make adjustments. If we were playing just a mediocre team most likely would’ve came out with a win. We’re not a running team like your Dogs so we didn’t have another back to replace him. Coach Moore took one of our defensive players and put him back there running the ball. That’s honestly the first time I had ever seen him get many touches in the backfield. That kid was leading our team in tackles and sacks. It’s all part of the game and unfortunately for us at the end of the day it resulted in us being eliminated. Maybe we’ll get a rematch this year, maybe not, we’ll just have to see how things shake up with the rpi’s. We have a tough game on the road against a solid 6-2 Currituck County team that almost always gives us trouble. To be honest it’s a game that scares me. We finish off the season at 1 win Pasquotank so that will hurt our rpi.
Our kids got
I can see your point and I understand where your coming from but what I’ve been saying for a long while now is that it was a devastating blow for us to have with a team like wrh coming here. We only had 5 days to make adjustments. If we were playing just a mediocre team most likely would’ve came out with a win. We’re not a running team like your Dogs so we didn’t have another back to replace him. Coach Moore took one of our defensive players and put him back there running the ball. That’s honestly the first time I had ever seen him get many touches in the backfield. That kid was leading our team in tackles and sacks. It’s all part of the game and unfortunately for us at the end of the day it resulted in us being eliminated. Maybe we’ll get a rematch this year, maybe not, we’ll just have to see how things shake up with the rpi’s. We have a tough game on the road against a solid 6-2 Currituck County team that almost always gives us trouble. To be honest it’s a game that scares me. We finish off the season at 1 win Pasquotank so that will hurt our rp
Our kids received testing on Friday state championship was Saturday…0 time to prepare, now I’ll go a little further, I’ve played and watched a lot of games but Shelby was on a different level.
Even with all our kids it still would have been a 2-3 score game.

Our kids got

Our kids received testing on Friday state championship was Saturday…0 time to prepare, now I’ll go a little further, I’ve played and watched a lot of games but Shelby was on a different level.
Even with all our kids it still would have been a 2-3 score game.
Hopefully our two programs get matched up in a few weeks.

Stop making excuses and just move on. You keep repeating the same thing over and over and over. Excuses just make your mindset look weak...

We had the ball twice and scored both times and Currituck had the ball 3 times and scored all three. NE fumbled the kickoff and Currituck recovered it with 16 seconds. They attempted and missed a 41 yd fg to end half

Reactions: Maiden Creek
NE big stop on 4th and 6. Next play Tyselle Spencer goes for 62 yards and td!!!! He left everyone, what a run, it was incredible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT