ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern Eagles 🦅

Wallace Rose Hill rematch is the game I’d prefer over playing JK or ED. I say this because we could get to play them with our running back.

ED an WRH will walk the dog on NE aka tomato soup can. Even 4th place JK would beat NE, granted game would be closer but still a W for JK

• Haha
Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
I don’t believe some of your close wrh friends feel the same as you do.
I don’t know if we're quite playoff ready yet. I can tell you this. There is a quiet confidence growing with this fan base. The 3 losses at the beginning of the year absolutely benefited us. We're getting sneaky good, defense has come a long way. I'm not saying we're world beaters like the all-stars, but we're coming. I'm sure yal will be a tough out like usual.

I don’t know if we're quite playoff ready yet. I can tell you this. There is a quiet confidence growing with this fan base. The 3 losses at the beginning of the year absolutely benefited us. We're getting sneaky good, defense has come a long way. I'm not saying we're world beaters like the all-stars, but we're coming. I'm sure yal will be a tough out like usual.
I think a tough non conference schedule helps the team in the long run but it don’t do that RPI any good. Really hurts seeding in the playoffs. I think there should be bonus points for a tough non conference schedule.

Yes sir I agree

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
If Wallace wins Friday night it could be ED coming your way in a few weeks. How you feel about that?
Well I honestly think we are the biggest threat to Clinton. I just don’t see anyone beating us outside of Clinton. I have told this to a few posters up here that I talk with daily outside these threads and they are definitely not Northeastern guys. We are all friends though and they definitely don’t feel the same way 😂.

You say that every year. Hasn't happened yet!
Yes sir you are correct again. You may not acknowledge it but we took a devastating loss in the game before your Dogs came here. Even after that we had the ball at midfield with a chance to win. End result was a win for the Dogs so that’s all that mattered.

• Haha
Well I honestly think we are the biggest threat to Clinton. I just don’t see anyone beating us outside of Clinton. I have told this to a few posters up here that I talk with daily outside these threads and they are definitely not Northeastern guys. We are all friends though and they definitely don’t feel the same way 😂.
I've seen ne n they look really tough to be honest. Was there when they beat the crap out my horses not gonna lie I was hurt like hell.
You say that every year. Hasn't happened yet!
What yall expect goob to say? If he think they can make it n feels good about his team then let him. I honestly believe they are really good n could do it. And if play clinton,wrh,ed I give them a strong ass chance. Everybody said the same thing about ed tho not being able to win it but look they finally did after 1 tawsand year lol(leprechaun voice)

• Love
Reactions: daagoob
I've seen ne n they look really tough to be honest. Was there when they beat the crap out my horses not gonna lie I was hurt like hell.

What yall expect goob to say? If he think they can make it n feels good about his team then let him. I honestly believe they are really good n could do it. And if play clinton,wrh,ed I give them a strong ass chance. Everybody said the same thing about ed tho not being able to win it but look they finally did after 1 tawsand year lol(leprechaun voice)
Great post,you have to keep in mind that OldDogg doesn’t like me at all.

• Haha
Great post,you have to keep in mind that OldDogg doesn’t like me at all.
I like you fine. You're the one that said 79 was the only wrh fan you liked. It's just that I can see through your bs, and I recognize a hater when I see one. I have no reason to dislike you. I think these boards should shift towards good natured football talk, as opposed to "who likes me or not". Let's try and get back to acting like adults.

I like you fine. You're the one that said 79 was the only wrh fan you liked. It's just that I can see through your bs, and I recognize a hater when I see one. I have no reason to dislike you. I think these boards should shift towards good natured football talk, as opposed to "who likes me or not". Let's try and get back to acting like adults.
Agree with this 100%

Antonio has done an amazing job at Northeastern and we are lucky to have him. He runs a solid program and we’ll never have to worry about him playing ineligible players or doing any of the other dirty stuff that other programs are doing and getting away with. He’s also a person of faith and it reflects in our practices and before and after our games. We play to win but we do it the right way

Last edited:
I don’t like it. I wish we all could limit our conversations to football. Probably won't happen though
@olddog77 you know that I just like to joke around and if what I say sounds completely crazy then it’s just because I’m trying to have fun and joke around. I will say this and I stand by my statement, I think this years team is one of our best in a long time and I think we’re going to open up some eyes if we get a shot at any of the big three DC teams.

@olddog77 you know that I just like to joke around and if what I say sounds completely crazy then it’s just because I’m trying to have fun and joke around. I will say this and I stand by my statement, I think this years team is one of our best in a long time and I think we’re going to open up some eyes if we get a shot at any of the big three DC teams.
Not really disagreeing. Yal are due, and seemingly capable this year. We're certainly improved on defense, I honestly don't know if we're where we need to be at this point of the season. We'll find out alot Friday night. Good luck to your eagles!

Not really disagreeing. Yal are due, and seemingly capable this year. We're certainly improved on defense, I honestly don't know if we're where we need to be at this point of the season. We'll find out alot Friday night. Good luck to your eagles!
Same, I think we’ll find out a lot about Wrh and East Duplin Friday night. I don’t think the game will be as close as many think.

I don’t either
@Wizard of the East you take a lot of heat up here but I find myself agreeing with you many times. I can respect that you don’t back down from anyone and if you are proven wrong you’ll man up and admit you were wrong. Very few posters will do that and even less will stand their ground for something they believe in. You are definitely not a follower.

ED an WRH will walk the dog on NE aka tomato soup can. Even 4th place JK would beat NE, granted game would be closer but still a W for JK
We would have beat wrh last year if we had him but and it's no way jk is coming close to beating northeastern so get that out your head they going to look just like one of them tomato cans yall talking about

• Haha
Reactions: daagoob and Swo1980
@Wizard of the East you take a lot of heat up here but I find myself agreeing with you many times. I can respect that you don’t back down from anyone and if you are proven wrong you’ll man up and admit you were wrong. Very few posters will do that and even less will stand their ground for something they believe in. You are definitely not a follower.
Thanks daagoob.

• Haha
Reactions: daagoob and Swo1980
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT