ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern Eagles 🦅

The Dukes brothers from Currituck County are very good players. One is the 6’3 200lb (jr) qb and the other is a 6’2 190lb (sr) wide receiver who is holding D1 offers. They are a deadly combination but unfortunately they have no help. The qb will w/o question be one of the top qbs in the state next year and with his size and ability to run he will be getting a lot of offers. That kid can play

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
I think Currituck will win 1 or 2 playoffs games they got a nice team and big QB
Qb is only a junior James. His brother and top target is a D1 prospect with offers. Everyone in the stands was talking about how good the Qb for Currituck was. I don’t think any of us thought he could run like that.

• Haha
Seems like there were some players out with injuries in tonight’s big 2a showdown in Duplin County. I read a post up here that said the wrh qb got hurt bad and that East Duplin played without their star rb ? @dogs79 is there any truth to these rumors

• Wow
Reactions: dogs79
Seems like there were some players out with injuries in tonight’s big 2a showdown in Duplin County. I read a post up here that said the wrh qb got hurt bad and that East Duplin played without their star rb ? @dogs79 is there any truth to these rumors
Qb did get hurt 🙏

They only have three losses to 3 very good teams and 2 of them teams 9-0
I watched them play at Hertford County and they hung with them for most of the game that was played in Ahoskie. They are very solid team that many overlooked. Brian Simmons predicted the score to perfection.

I know the WEH qb got carried out by the rescue squad fairly early in the 2nd half

That was your secret. Your connection in Beulaville CAN trust you. Actually Reid went out before halftime. Had no choice to run queen pro. I think you might had seen it mostly in second half anyway

That was your secret. Your connection in Beulaville CAN trust you. Actually Reid went out before halftime. Had no choice to run queen pro. I think you might had seen it mostly in second half anyway
Yes sir, all you have is your word. Regardless that was a hard fought win line you said it would be.

@Maiden Creek I saw your Blue Devils got a big win tonight against your rival Lincolnton
Yes…it was another classic…ain’t surprised…I’ve watched these two teams go at it for 50 years.

You just never know.

I heard the series between us is dead even now…don’t know if it’s true…but it’s gotta be close.

What a game!😉

Yes…it was another classic…ain’t surprised…I’ve watched these two teams go at it for 50 years.

You just never know.

I heard the series between us is dead even now…don’t know if it’s true…but it’s gotta be close.

What a game!😉
I was tracking it, great game for sure

In Northeastern’s 49-35 road win over Currituck County our Qb Tre Jones (jr) only attempted 8 passes and completed five of them for 178 yards. His top target Harney was on crutches and unable to play. He spread the ball around completing passes to five different receivers. In the backfield Tyselle Spencer (sr) had 22 carries for 280 yards averaging over 12 yards per carry. Paul Sylvester had another good game on special teams with a fumble recovery. With all our defensive struggles we have excelled in forcing turnovers. I did notice a lot of high snaps from center which is a problem we had in the beginning of the season and we definitely need to work on. Our offense executed almost to perfection but on the defensive end the same can’t be said. I’m not sure if anything can be done but hopefully some adjustments are made. Next weeks game is against cross town rival Pasquotank so I don’t think we’ll see much of our starters in that one. Pasquotank is coming off a loss to a First Flight team that finally picked up its first win.

In Northeastern’s 49-35 road win over Currituck County our Qb Tre Jones (jr) only attempted 8 passes and completed five of them for 178 yards. His top target Harney was on crutches and unable to play. He spread the ball around completing passes to five different receivers. In the backfield Tyselle Spencer (sr) had 22 carries for 280 yards averaging over 12 yards per carry. Paul Sylvester had another good game on special teams with a fumble recovery. With all our defensive struggles we have excelled in forcing turnovers. I did notice a lot of high snaps from center which is a problem we had in the beginning of the season and we definitely need to work on. Our offense executed almost to perfection but on the defensive end the same can’t be said. I’m not sure if anything can be done but hopefully some adjustments are made. Next weeks game is against cross town rival Pasquotank so I don’t think we’ll see much of our starters in that one. Pasquotank is coming off a loss to a First Flight team that finally picked up its first win.

Dont underestimate the panthers

Damn how they lose to them

• Haha
Reactions: daagoob and Swo1980
HighSchoolOt has us playing Martin County in rd 1 with a second rd matchup against the winner of Swo/JK. This is what their posters asked for so hopefully it happens. The winner of the second round game would most likely play East Duplin in the third rd. Now they all know in their heads that it would be impossible for Northeastern to make it to the third rd to face the Panthers.

HighSchoolOt has us playing Martin County in rd 1 with a second rd matchup against the winner of Swo/JK. This is what their posters asked for so hopefully it happens. The winner of the second round game would most likely play East Duplin in the third rd. Now they all know in their heads that it would be impossible for Northeastern to make it to the third rd to face the Panthers.
Who thinks that? Only one and he messing with you

Who thinks that? Only one and he messing with you
I’ve heard it from more than one. I haven’t heard it from you because you know we are dangerous and very capable of making it to the eastern championship. We are better than we were last season so that should give you an idea of how we’d fare against JK and or SWO.

Goob. Ur NE team scares me this year. Their defense isn’t as good as usual. I watched the Vikings beat the 49ers last night because of good defense. Still hoping y’all come out of the East.

That would be interesting. 🤣🤣 Only bad part is you have to drive to almost the Canadian border to get there. Goob y'all not recruiting from Canada are you.

That would be interesting. 🤣🤣 Only bad part is you have to drive to almost the Canadian border to get there. Goob y'all not recruiting from Canada are you.
😂 you act like we live across the state. Besides we can’t beat Jk or SWO so you wouldn’t have to make the trip anyways. You would actually get to stay in Beaulaville if these pairings hold true.

Goob. Ur NE team scares me this year. Their defense isn’t as good as usual. I watched the Vikings beat the 49ers last night because of good defense. Still hoping y’all come out of the East.
They scare me to tbh. I sure hope something can be done to tweak our defense, I’m not sure if anything can be done. Sometimes you just have to wing it. I remember not long ago your Falcons coming here and almost beating us. I think our defense will come up with enough stops to get us to the eastern championship. If they don’t then I can see us exiting in rd three

Running back Tyselle Spencer for undefeated Elizabeth City Northeastern is a beast 🔥🔥. That’s exactly what the Friday Night Flights guys at Wavy 10 said. Fast forward to 10:58

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT