ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern vs the field

Looked it up, state has 2 (5 game winning streaks) vs UNC. Carolina had a 9 game winning streak.

Overall record: UNC 68-38-6
Longest streak: UNC 9 (1943-1955)
Current winning streak: NCSU (2)
Record since 2000: UNC 9-14
Are you trying to make yourself feel better knowing that ass is fixing to get whooped again? I don’t care who won what in 1893.

• Haha
Reactions: FootballDad2023
Typical state fan. Can’t have a conversation about anything UNC/ncstate related without being blasted with all the hate. Know a couple of other guys like that. When you can’t ever give credit where credit is due and are always so biased with hate that the conversation always ends with straight up $hit talking, no point in talking anymore.

Hope for your sake the pack win Sat, sounds like you’ll die inside if they don’t.

Typical state fan. Can’t have a conversation about anything UNC/ncstate related without being blasted with all the hate. Know a couple of other guys like that. When you can’t ever give credit where credit is due and are always so biased with hate that the conversation always ends with straight up $hit talking, no point in talking anymore.

Hope for your sake the pack win Sat, sounds like you’ll die inside if they don’t.
No I just don’t want to discuss games older than most people on this forum. Most all the success they have had was shaded by fake classes. You know it was known as the Carolina Way.

It’s rival week. Toughen up

Reactions: Wizard of the East
No I just don’t want to discuss games older than most people on this forum. Most all the success they have had was shaded by fake classes. You know it was known as the Carolina Way.

It’s rival week. Toughen up
If you’re going to the game, wear a poncho. They piss in the stands over there I hear. “ncstate is a basketball school”- Steve Smith

Nothing screams Wet Dog, like walking into Carter Finley.

Wouldn't it be something if the Pack won the Friday night game and the Saturday game to. now that would be something to talk about. Goooooo Pack. Now isn't that cool?

• Haha
Reactions: dogs79 and Otis4411

This kid has it all and will be a star in college. I saw that Elon had offered him amongst some others. He’s become one of the most dynamic players on this team. I also heard that App State could pull the trigger on one of our players soon, that would be huge.

@dogs79 @Otis4411 @oldway55 I can’t wait to hang out Friday night. Win or lose it’s going to fun anyways.

Oh, by the way Otis I’m not going to be quiet in this one so be prepared!!!!! You may want John or Oldway to stand in between us while you’re doing Facebook Live. It’s going to be on, just like when Swo came here
I didn't know I was going 🤣🤣

Simmons ranking have undefeated Northeastern #10
Simmons rankings have Monroe ranked over undefeated Bunker Hill who beat Monroe Friday night
This is just plain sacriligious
His strength of schedule ratings are retarded
and he definitely has his favorites
I won’t have him in my watch list next year
I know the brackets are the polls right now but if this guy is going to put stuff like that out it sure stands for criticism

Simmons ranking have undefeated Northeastern #10
Simmons rankings have Monroe ranked over undefeated Bunker Hill who beat Monroe Friday night
This is just plain sacriligious
His strength of schedule ratings are retarded
and he definitely has his favorites
I won’t have him in my watch list next year
I know the brackets are the polls right now but if this guy is going to put stuff like that out it sure stands for criticism
He doesn’t even hide his favoritism for certain teams or regions of the state. It’s almost like he’s just trolling trying to screw with people

He doesn’t even hide his favoritism for certain teams or regions of the state. It’s almost like he’s just trolling trying to screw with people
I agree completely , and posters say oh it’s in the algorithm. It’s what he’s putting in the algorithms!!
His so called strength of schedule he uses makes no sense whatsoever but the bottom line is we’re down to the top 8 now and it really doesn’t matter, gotta play’em!
Good luck to each of these final 8

Goob if NE spreads Whiteville out they will have a lot trouble covering the pass. Then y'all should be able to bust off some big runs. If the D can make a couple of stops y'all will be fine. Remember speed kills.

dagoob, if NE spreads Whiteville out they will have a lot trouble covering the pass. Then y'all should be able to bust off some big runs. If the D can make a couple of stops y'all will be fine. Remember speed kills.
Packhorse, I think you are correct in “a couple of stops” That may be all that’s needed. Defense doesn’t have to play a perfect game but just a couple may be all it takes

Last edited:
Goob if NE spreads Whiteville out they will have a lot trouble covering the pass. Then y'all should be able to bust off some big runs. If the D can make a couple of stops y'all will be fine. Remember speed kills.
I couldn’t agree more What you just posted is what I’ve been saying. Also don’t be surprised if our defense steps up. I think they’re gonna surprise a lot of people

Reactions: PackHorses
Massey Ratings has the score

Whiteville 41
Northeastern 35

Brian Simmons has the score even with advantage going to Whiteville

CalPreps has the score

Whiteville 42
Northeastern 31

Reactions: Maiden Creek
It would appear you’re playing the Bulldogs and even though your mascot is the Eagles they have turned you guys into the Underdogs! I personally not sure if I have said it on the boards or not but I want Clinton and Northeastern to win and everyone to get to see the battle of two undefeated teams for the Eastern Championship! I really feel that’s what we will see but if I am wrong I can accept it.

The Wolfpack know we have a formidable task to accomplish a win at Elizabeth City they are focused and look forward to a great game.Their practice this morning convinced me of the focus of the team and staff. Go Whiteville Wolfpack!

The Wolfpack know we have a formidable task to accomplish a win at Elizabeth City they are focused and look forward to a great game.Their practice this morning convinced me of the focus of the team and staff. Go Whiteville Wolfpack!
Hey man! Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone else on here. I may have been out of line yesterday when I got on your nerves. Just stated my opinions. Just giving you a hard time. It's tough once get to the final four. Everyone going to hear some stuff they don't like. Trust me Clinton and Northeastern has heard their fair share. May the best teams win though. Good luck to your Wolfpack!

It would appear you’re playing the Bulldogs and even though your mascot is the Eagles they have turned you guys into the Underdogs! I personally not sure if I have said it on the boards or not but I want Clinton and Northeastern to win and everyone to get to see the battle of two undefeated teams for the Eastern Championship! I really feel that’s what we will see but if I am wrong I can accept it.
Well I’m hoping for that but it seems the nchsfb gurus think it won’t happen. It’s almost like we’re living in fantasy land tbh.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Well I’m hoping for that but it seems the nchsfb gurus think it won’t happen. It’s almost like we’re living in fantasy land tbh.
Well the same folks said early on Clinton would lose to Wallace and Whiteville. Also said HC would lose to Wallace. So they definitely get it wrong sometimes. We are all human though I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT