ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2022

I hear Ukrainian brides are on discount right now. Some are desperate enough now to marry a Lincolnton wolf 🤣🤣
THE NATIONL TROLL ALERT CENTER HAS ISSUED A WARNING FOR LINCOLNTON, NC. A BLUE, NOXIOUS, JAYBIRD, TRIDENT BRANDISHING TROLL HAS BEEN SIGHTED IN SOUTHERN CATAWBA COUNTY. SAID CREATURE CAN HAVE AN AGGRAVATION LEVEL SIMILAR TO THAT OF A PERSISTENT BEE. THIS TROLL WARNING IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM, THIS DATE, WHEN IT GOES TO BED. RESIDENTS ARE ADVISED TO NOT FEED IT.

Postscript
: it would surprise you to know how many people are in this town from eastern Europe and the Baltic countries. I have met three of them and two of them are married to Lincolnton Wolves and maybe the third one, too. All three are attractive sensible people.

You shouldn't be talking about brides, anyway. If you get married to someone else, while you're married, it's called bigamy... Wonder what it's called if you you have three wives at the same time ? Maybe it's trigamy and then quadrigamy if you have four. Might also be called insanity. 😲

THE NATIONL TROLL ALERT CENTER HAS ISSUED A WARNING FOR LINCOLNTON, NC. A BLUE, NOXIOUS, JAYBIRD, TRIDENT BRANDISHING TROLL HAS BEEN SIGHTED IN SOUTHERN CATAWBA COUNTY. SAID CREATURE CAN HAVE AN AGGRAVATION LEVEL SIMILAR TO THAT OF A PERSISTENT BEE. THIS TROLL WARNING IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM, THIS DATE, WHEN IT GOES TO BED. RESIDENTS ARE ADVISED TO NOT FEED IT.

Postscript
: it would surprise you to know how many people are in this town from eastern Europe and the Baltic countries. I have met three of them and two of them are married to Lincolnton Wolves and maybe the third one, too. All three are attractive sensible people.

You shouldn't be talking about brides, anyway. If you get married to someone else, while you're married, it's called bigamy... Wonder what it's called if you you have three wives at the same time ? Maybe it's trigamy and then quadrigamy if you have four. Might also be called insanity. 😲
Polyamory. We all know you and amd already knew that.

You mean to tell me the National Guard Amory means “loves’ ? I’ve seen tanks, half-tracks and howitzers sitting around the one down here, that sure ain’t got nothing to do with love.
If you put poly in front of that armory looks like those tanks, half tracks and howitzers would be made of plastic…😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: Lincolnton
If you put poly in front of that armory looks like those tanks, half tracks and howitzers would be made of plastic…😂😂
You’re right, my friend. I see the connection. Polymer ! AMD, don’t be trying to mislead us kindly Lincolnton sorts. We’ll be keeping an eye on you.

Reactions: thekidd12

Postscript

Self-punishing crimes ...

• Haha
You mean to tell me the National Guard Amory means “loves’ ? I’ve seen tanks, half-tracks and howitzers sitting around the one down here, that sure ain’t got nothing to do with love. I know Lincolnton isn't on The cutting edge of education 🤣 but I'm sure they taught you the difference between amory and armory 🤣🤣🤣

You mean to tell me the National Guard Amory means “loves’ ? I’ve seen tanks, half-tracks and howitzers sitting around the one down here, that sure ain’t got nothing to do with love.
I know Lincolnton isn't on The cutting edge of education. But I'm sure they told y'all the difference between amory and armory 🤣🤣

@Lincolnton and also there are a lot of people that love tanks, howitzers and guns oh my 🤣🤣. And if they have napalm in there, I've heard people say they love the smell of napalm in the morning 🤣🤣

I know Lincolnton isn't on The cutting edge of education. But I'm sure they told y'all the difference between amory and armory 🤣🤣
No they didn’t. All my teachers would do is look at me in a disgusted way like they might have been thinking “I weep for the future”..:)

Listen, You were telling me how this polyamory word was interpreted from Latin. Don’t be reading latin stuff, avoid it like the plague. Before you know it you’ll be reading the works of this man named Virgil (wonder if he might have been from West Lincoln).
He wrote something called the Aeneid, and no, it doesn’t mean the posterior. It’s about this feller who ran off from the Trojan War and would later become the granddaddy of the Romans.
I read it once and for an entire month I had these dreams that I’d been reincarnated as a sewer rat. Was terrible . I think I might have had a mini-stroke.
Oh, and don’t be reading things by a guy named Thoreau ( sounds like a case of nausea). If you read his stuff you’ll want to lay down in Main Street.

Last edited:
No they didn’t. All my teachers would do is look at me in a disgusted way like they might have been thinking “I weep for the future”..:)

Listen, You were telling me how this polyamory word was interpreted from Latin. Don’t be reading latin stuff, avoid it like the plague. Before you know it you’ll be reading the works of this man named Virgil (wonder if he might have been from West Lincoln).
He wrote something called the Aeneid, and no, it doesn’t mean the posterior. It’s about this feller who ran off from the Trojan War and would later become the granddaddy of the Romans.
I read it once and for an entire month I had these dreams that I’d been reincarnated as a sewer rat. Was terrible . I think I might have had a mini-stroke.
Oh, and don’t be reading things by a guy named Thoreau ( sounds like a case of nausea). If you read his stuff you’ll want to lay down in Main Street.
So did homer sue Vergil for copyright infringement, for taking characters from his illiad epic 🤔🤔 and Henry David Thoreau was the birther of hippies in my opinion. And definitely didn't believe in spare the rod spoil the child. I would probably drive him to tears with my destruction 🤣🤣

Virgil was certainly from the Western End of the County. I watched him once rallying some silk-robed rednecks on the Court square.

Oh, wait...maybe a different guy. Did that writer guy advocate Rebel Flags and the constant playing of Dixie?

West Lincoln...where the past and present look pretty similar, except for a couple of Dollar Generals...

Last edited:
Trying to remember back. I think I was in the 8th grade at Blackburn middle school when they had to take down the rebel flag that flew at west Lincoln high school. I think most of the school walked out that day.

Reactions: AlwaysAWolf
There’s just no telling where a CVAC thread will go😂…Mr. Lincolnton.

I knew a Virgil once…when I was a kid…he was a friend of my grandfather. Dude always wore a suit…and kept a bottle of brown in the trunk of his car and occasionally would let me have a snort. 😂
I always thought he was weird and worked for CIA or something like that. Haven’t thought of him for 50 years until your post. Go figure.

Speaking of literature…when I was in high school…I never touched a book. 😂…No way!…waaay too many other fun things to do than reading a book. However, I had this book report to do…sooo… I had to read a book by Oliver Goldsmith called “ She Stoops to Conquer”. It was a play written in the 1700’s. Ugh!..I thought!…800 pages….that was considered a laughing comedy. I thought….yeah right….this is supposed to be funny?
All they had back then was plagues, no electricity, outhouses and revolutions!😂 How can this book be funny?
Well…it was funny…really! I was shocked…this guy Goldsmith had written something from the 1700’s that actually made me laugh 200 years later…who knew?

Ironically…the phrase….”Ask me no questions I’ll tell you no lies” originated from this play.

Hence…I haven’t asked who Lincolntons’ new coach will be. 😜

Kinda like this thread…you just never know what you’ll read…especially when the boys from Lincolnton show up!😂

Good stuff!

Hartman now officially at Notre Dame. So a demon Deacon in a Catholic School has to be a joke there somewhere 🤣🤣

• Haha
Hartman now officially at Notre Dame. So a demon Deacon in a Catholic School has to be a joke there somewhere 🤣🤣
Didn't realize Hartman had transferred. Not sure how I missed that. It must have been talked about during their game with Missouri. He'll be missed.

Side Note: I've heard it said the devil never sleeps. Well, there you go again, gouging with that blue trident trying to encourage church jokes. Only reprobates do that.

-Hey, what's the difference between a Baptist and a Catholic ? The Catholic will say hello if you see him in the liquor store.

-What is a Catholic service called when the most important issues are discussed ? Critical Mass.

Whahahahahat the heavens.☺️

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT