ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Hales Leaving Butler

Players aren’t locked in until they participate on August 1st which is day 1 of practice right? I’ve seen for years now kids jump around during June and July.

Butlers attendance boundary map is Matthews and some of East Charlotte….the rent in East Charlotte is much cheaper than Matthews if anyone is wondering 😂😂🤷🏾‍♂️.
Yes sir! That’s the official 1st day. August 1st. I wonder if they do the 1st month rent free anymore? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: BoKnowsSports
Just give Ferebee credit if he wins it all with Butler. They are my favorites right now. They will be very tough to beat with that coaching staff
Charlotte Football overall is strong this year, stronger than it's been in a couple of years. Indy, Hough, Butler, and WC in 3A are all legit title contenders. Don't sleep on Myers Park either. 4 of those 5 with talented senior QBs. Not to mention Providence Day, of course.

Charlotte Football overall is strong this year, stronger than it's been in a couple of years. Indy, Hough, Butler, and WC in 3A are all legit title contenders. Don't sleep on Myers Park either. 4 of those 5 with talented senior QBs. Not to mention Providence Day, of course.
Agree. MC will be very strong too. WC with Nichols at qb will.be very dangerous. KD at RB will be special. Indy is flat out loaded. Butler super loaded. Hough is Hough. Weddington may be generationally good this season. Great year for football in the area. That's not even mentioning Catholic or Monroe. RR will be improved.

Just give Ferebee credit if he wins it all with Butler. They are my favorites right now. They will be very tough to beat with that coaching staff
Indy will be tough although I am not a fan of their non conference schedule.

I saw Mallard Creek schedule two Georgia teams. They definitely play the toughest non conference teams

Agree. MC will be very strong too. WC with Nichols at qb will.be very dangerous. KD at RB will be special. Indy is flat out loaded. Butler super loaded. Hough is Hough. Weddington may be generationally good this season. Great year for football in the area. That's not even mentioning Catholic or Monroe. RR will be improved.
If anyone can figure out how to block the front 6-7 of Weddington, they deserve an absolute raise.

Indy will be tough although I am not a fan of their non conference schedule.

I saw Mallard Creek schedule two Georgia teams. They definitely play the toughest non conference teams
MC is the class of Charlotte football the past 15 years. Even with that said no way they should have tackled the schedule they have. Spartanburg, Cardinal Gibbons, Grayson, Hough, West Charlotte will be very tough games. Then add in Prince Ave, and Chambers. That may be the toughest Schedule in the state.

Indy schedule outside of MP, WC, CC and Butler is pretty bland and easy.

CANT WAIT!

Don’t count out the boyz on IBM. Yeah we lost a good chunk of our staff but we have some dudes in our program. NuNu Concepcion, Jeremiah Harrison, maybe the best 2027 recruit in the state when it’s all said and done in Michael Griffin, Noah Collins who’s started alongside Trae, Rondell and K Flowe, and a lot of young boys. Those teams listed above are fasho the favorites but we’ll be straight too. I think this could be the year Hough gets over the hump.

Reactions: bigdadd11103
Don’t count out the boyz on IBM. Yeah we lost a good chunk of our staff but we have some dudes in our program. NuNu Concepcion, Jeremiah Harrison, maybe the best 2027 recruit in the state when it’s all said and done in Michael Griffin, Noah Collins who’s started alongside Trae, Rondell and K Flowe, and a lot of young boys. Those teams listed above are fasho the favorites but we’ll be straight too. I think this could be the year Hough gets over the hump.
Chambers will have talent for sure. Important they keep Fecil at OC, liked what he did last year.

If anyone can figure out how to block the front 6-7 of Weddington, they deserve an absolute raise.
It's unfair what they have put together defensively in that front 7. Think you could throw on them a little bit but you won't have the time. That's why Chambers gives them a little trouble, getting the ball out fast to talented guys in space versus their DBs.

Not sold on Hough. It's ship or bust for them at this point. Chambers will be very tough if they retain their guys. Agree on Griffin. He's a man child at LB. The talent in the 27 class in NC is crazy!
Not sure what you guys think, but the Weddington/PD Game may be a generational matchup in the trenches. BOFA should be packed for that one!!!
Low interest for me. Two schools that recruit really well, and a private school with older players. Will be good game, but no interest in watching it. Give me two really good public schools.

So Chambers coaches left a returning squad, that was going to be in the mix? That’s a different way of looking at things.

So Chambers coaches left a returning squad, that was going to be in the mix? That’s a different way of looking at things.
They left a very good squad to go to a loaded squad. More funding and resources in Matthews versus on IBM Drive. Many forget that Chambers is still recovering from the ineligibility scandal. Football program owed like $40k.

Bigdadd, I'm more interested in Hough/Northwestern that was announced today than either of the games at BOA.
Hough/Northwestern and MC Grayson are two must sees for me. MC nearly beat a loaded Buford last year. Also WC Indy has huge implications. Irmo Butler will get there early. Lol. Charlotte metro may be a tip 5 HS football area in the country for talent and teams

That's a tough game because the schedule. Grayson is not like Buford hitting the portal. Larger enrollment.
Creek has to schedule a National Power because they’re an Undeniable Under Armour team. You earn that right for having over a decade of success, I personally know everything about Grayson, they’re located in Gwinnett County, where kids move around like they’re in the portal. They’re in attack mode on defense, and run tempo on offense. They beat Buford in the playoffs last year 19-14, although Buford had more talent. Win or lose you gotta play the game on the field, and not on social media making videos. If Creek goes 0-11 I’m here 24/7. Never will I jump ship because the ship is sinking, as many coaches and players are accustomed of doing In the Queen City.

Last edited:
Creek has to schedule a National Power because they’re an Undeniable Under Armour team. You earn that right for having over a decade of success, I personally know everything about Grayson, they’re located in Gwinnett County, where kids move around like they’re in the portal. They’re in attack mode on defense, and run tempo on offense. They beat Buford in the playoffs last year 19-14, although Buford had more talent. Win or lose you gotta play the game on the field, and not on social media making videos. If Creek goes 0-11 I’m here 24/7. Never will I jump ship because the ship is sinking, as many coaches and players are accustomed of doing In the Queen City.
You think ship may be sinking? MC will challenge for the conference this year IMHO. Lots of talent and good coaching. May not win the state but definitely don't see a 4-5 loss season or a fall off season. Their incoming 9th grade class will be special.

You think ship may be sinking? MC will challenge for the conference this year IMHO. Lots of talent and good coaching. May not win the state but definitely don't see a 4-5 loss season or a fall off season. Their incoming 9th grade class will be special.
Oh no! Definitely not sinking. Possible challenges at O-Line. Hopefully we’ll get some newbies. 😂 Defense will be lights out. Loaded on the D-Line. If we go tempo on offense, not a team in the State can run with us, as we are loaded with the 4x100 & 4x200. State champs on the Offensive side. Gotta go vertical. We’ll see! New 9th grade will definitely be special already. If I’m able to flip a few from West Charlotte. It’s over. 😂🙏🏿

Last edited:
Reactions: bigdadd11103
I was speaking of Chambers. People who are saying they are projected to be business as usual? That’s not what I was hearing from people affiliated with the program, who had already made their exits. We shall see! It didn’t surprise me that everyone was hitting the door.

Oh no! Definitely not sinking. Possible challenges at O-Line. Hopefully we’ll get some newbies. 😂 Defense will be lights out. Loaded on the D-Line. If we go tempo on offense, not a team in the State can run with us, as we are loaded with the 4x100 & 4x200. State champs on the Offensive side. Gotta go vertical. We’ll see! New 9th grade will definitely be special already. If I’m able to flip a few from West Charlotte. It’s over. 😂🙏🏿
MC’s defense has always been great it’s the offense thats been rough. Hopefully it will be improved this season

Reactions: nepsy7
Spartanburg should be a good one too. Grayson blistered Fort D, but Spartanburg almost got em. It's the depth against a team like that if you can get through the first three games healthy.

They got the #1 LB in next year's class. Got an All-American game invite as a 8th grader. Damn! 😂

I didn't even know that was possible.

Last edited:
There is so much conversation about Charlotte-Meck player movement right now. At the end of the day I think that we all have to wait how everything shakes out over the summer leading up to the first official practice in August. There are some wild conversations out there for sure going on around Chambers, Butler, MC, WC, and of course Hough who seemed to have mastered the high school transfer portal. Once the dust clears in August it’s bound to be a couple of surprises.

There is so much conversation about Charlotte-Meck player movement right now. At the end of the day I think that we all have to wait how everything shakes out over the summer leading up to the first official practice in August. There are some wild conversations out there for sure going on around Chambers, Butler, MC, WC, and of course Hough who seemed to have mastered the high school transfer portal. Once the dust clears in August it’s bound to be a couple of surprises.
You forgot about Independence. 🤷🏾‍♂️😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT