ADVERTISEMENT

Crest @ Shelby

shelbyfan1

Aug 22, 2011
Well let's get it started..Put on this board since it's at Shelby.
Going be a big game, Crest comming back from bring down against South Point, to winning game at end.
Shelby comes off last 2 blow outs of TJ and Highland.
Shelby Starters should be well rested.
Shelby will have to stop big plays by Crest,they like to run run run Adams then hit u on long pass. Can't get caught sleeping.
Crest going up against a tough front 7 on defense for Shelby, I believe Crest will look for ways to get Fb out from Qb in a hurry.
Again Shelby gotta play heads up.
We all know the air attack will be there, but got to start running fb more.
I believe after watching Crest -Sp Shelby will have alot more speed., I'm going say 34-14 Shelby

Shelby should win this one IMO. Only thing I'd be concerned with for Shelby would be getting refocused after the last 2 weeks. But I'll take the Golden Lions 31-21

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Gates should open at 6, I expect in that time range, I believe be alot of people this week

Well let's get it started..Put on this board since it's at Shelby.
Going be a big game, Crest comming back from bring down against South Point, to winning game at end.
Shelby comes off last 2 blow outs of TJ and Highland.
Shelby Starters should be well rested.
Shelby will have to stop big plays by Crest,they like to run run run Adams then hit u on long pass. Can't get caught sleeping.
Crest going up against a tough front 7 on defense for Shelby, I believe Crest will look for ways to get Fb out from Qb in a hurry.
Again Shelby gotta play heads up.
We all know the air attack will be there, but got to start running fb more.
I believe after watching Crest -Sp Shelby will have alot more speed., I'm going say 34-14 Shelby
Is there any SCENARIO that both TEAMS can FORFEIT to each OTHER.

Should be a good game, I hope you both are able to stay healthy this week and for the game. I see a 35-24 type game with the golden lions coming out on top.

My Prediction is yellow flags everywhere the refs will lay down the law in the games first half and take all the excitement out of the game!! I just got that gut feeling 😂

My Prediction is yellow flags everywhere the refs will lay down the law in the games first half and take all the excitement out of the game!! I just got that gut feeling 😂
Could be right, at TJ I never seen some of crazy things they stopping game for..
Jersey had to be tucked all way in, mouth pc not in, side line warning, just bull crap stuff...

Things are really slow. In years past this thread would be 187 pages long .... LOL. Great reading, where is every body ??
One team is an asterix/question mark but still riding off hype from a 'good loss', and the other has been solidly mediocre still expecting to go back to what they were 5 or 6 years ago. Battle of the over rateds. :cool:

Plus Covid

At least they can still lay claim to the most intense entertaining rivalry.

One team is an asterix/question mark but still riding off hype from a 'good loss', and the other has been solidly mediocre still expecting to go back to what they were 5 or 6 years ago. Battle of the over rateds. :cool:

Plus Covid

At least they can still lay claim to the most intense entertaining rivalry.
Now, tell these good people how despite the question mark/asterisk😎, and all of these so called playoff hungry teams that you say can beat us, you wouldn’t bet any “bread” against Shelby this season vs 2A opposition. You know it and I know it, you wouldn’t bet against the 704 this season, period, and that includes Shelby.

Last edited:
Now, tell these good people how despite the question mark/asterisk😎, and all of these so called playoff hungry teams that you say can beat us, you wouldn’t bet any “bread” against Shelby this season vs 2A opposition. You know it and I know it, you wouldn’t bet against the 704 this season, period, and that includes Shelby.

I'm curious to see Choppers response to that

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
Looking ahead, if Shelby wins this game it will probably mean they will end the season with the #1 RPI 2A rating, meaning Shelby fans could get to see the Golden Lions play the Reidsville Rams in Shelby.

As an old friend likes to say "Many a slip between the cup and the lip" but Shelby needs to win this one first.

Looking ahead, if Shelby wins this game it will probably mean they will end the season with the #1 RPI 2A rating, meaning Shelby fans could get to see the Golden Lions play the Reidsville Rams in Shelby.

As an old friend likes to say "Many a slip between the cup and the lip" but Shelby needs to win this one first.

Shelby also has Burns to contend with as well though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT