Tdpass2............................6-2
g-dog08.............................6-2
oldway55...........................6-2
Crazyheel...........................6-2
orangecrush95..................5-3
Fridaynight1.......................5-3

Round #2 ...... make your picks

Last edited:
The more I look at the 2nd round matchups the more it looks like an UPSET in the making, maybe two. You can look at an upset as higher seed losing or most picked losing. In either case I have come up with a trophy for the :eek: loser. WRH has one for the first round.

images

The more I look at the 2nd round matchups the more it looks like an UPSET in the making, maybe two. You can look at an upset as higher seed losing or most picked losing. In either case I have come up with a trophy for the :eek: loser. WRH has one for the first round.

images
WRH gets the “Who shat in the nest?” Trophy!

Too cruel! # 1

Beddingfield
West Craven
Northeastern
SWE

Yes, I said it. Beddingfield. Clinton got that 1 seed on the strength of beating WRH. After what happened to them, Clinton should now be moved to the 3 seed lol. But my pick is moreso about Bfield. Their fullback is a truck. And they are solid on defense, for the most part. I just think they pull it off closely, like 24-22.

Reactions: CrazyHeel
Beddingfield
West Craven
Northeastern
SWE

Yes, I said it. Beddingfield. Clinton got that 1 seed on the strength of beating WRH. After what happened to them, Clinton should now be moved to the 3 seed lol. But my pick is moreso about Bfield. Their fullback is a truck. And they are solid on defense, for the most part. I just think they pull it off closely, like 24-22.
SWE put up 60 on them. Not exactly what I call solid. But I hope you're right, if we could make it through the bottom half that would open up the top and give us an Eastern Final at The Junction.

SWE put up 60 on them. Not exactly what I call solid.
That was an outlier. Aside from that game, their numbers are solid. Plus, we knew what they were gonna be. Remember, their first year Coach Smith played and coached defense at SWE. We already knew what was coming from their defense.

That was an outlier. Aside from that game, their numbers are solid. Plus, we knew what they were gonna be. Remember, their first year Coach Smith played and coached defense at SWE. We already knew what was coming from their defense.
And they knew what we were gonna do to and gave up 60 and SW took the foot of the gas

Beddingfield
West Craven
Northeastern
SWE

I think you’re wrong, I don’t think Beddingfield can beat Clinton, now your team SWE might could but that’s down the road. Alot of football to be played over next couple Fridays!

Reactions: daagoob
If someone hung 60 on them you haven’t seen defense like you’re fixing to see defense. They better be physicall tough and conditioned.

I think you’re wrong, I don’t think Beddingfield can beat Clinton, now your team SWE might could but that’s down the road. Alot of football to be played over next couple Fridays!
I'm just hoping that we can beat Whiteville. I didn't give them a look at all when the brackets were announced. Just saw WRH and checked them.

Results from the First Round :

SWO-#1 ...........................8-0
Maiden Creek ..................7-1
Wizard ..............................6-2
Superstar57......................6-2

Clinton
West Craven
Northeastern
SWE

Results from the First Round :

SWO-#1 ...........................8-0
Maiden Creek ..................7-1
Wizard ..............................6-2
Superstar57......................6-2

clinton
west craven
northeastern
swe
east duplin

Clinton Rolls
NE in a rout
SWE brings Whiteville back down to earth
Red Springs in a close one

I'm puttin it out there. BIG upset(s) this Friday. Highlighted are #1, 2 and 3 in the East. Just in case I've ordered 3 of these for this week.
images
images
images

Stand buy for Smash Mouth this week. Trophy awards will be presented at Each teams Lowe's in the Plumbing Section.

I'm puttin it out there. BIG upset(s) this Friday. Highlighted are #1, 2 and 3 in the East. Just in case I've ordered 3 of these for this week.
images
images
images

Stand buy for Smash Mouth this week. Trophy awards will be presented at Each teams Lowe's in the Plumbing Section.
How kind of you to give away trophies. Too bad your team isn't a high enough seed to earn one.

How kind of you to give away trophies. Too bad your team isn't a high enough seed to earn one.

A higher seed NEVER won anything on its own. Have to play the game. You can always sit your trophy in the front yard and plant your SEED in it. Makes a nice flower pot ...... :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT