ADVERTISEMENT

East final 3rd round

Strick68

Aug 20, 2009
24 SE Alamance@1 Clinton 12 Hertford County@ 4 Nash Central 6 Whiteville@3 Southwest Edgecombe 12 Princeton@ 2 Northeastern

Last edited:
Do you think there will be any upsets? I pick Clinton by21, HC by 12 Whiteville by 12, and NE by 28. I hope Whiteville wins because I wan't to see Goobs team in person. I would also like to see HC play Clinton.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogs79
I recon no one thinks there will be any upsets. Goob give me some of your good insight.

Last edited:
I would love for Whiteville to come to Elizabeth City in a couple of weeks but the game against Swe won’t be easy. Swe is one of the few teams in the 2a east that I have not seen play but apparently they are playing very well. I think your Pack will come up short in this one but I’ve been wrong probably more than I’ve been right. The HC/Nash Central game is also going to be a good one. I have seen both teams play this season and I’ll be pulling hard for Hertford County. If they can duplicate the way they played Friday night then they are going to be hard for anyone to beat. I think Clinton wins big even with the loss of their rb. I don’t see that being much of a game. As for our game we have to keep the Princeton offense off the field so they don’t drag the game out and put everyone to sleep. I’m excited to see our future at rb Freshman Damari McNeil in the backfield alongside Tyselle Spencer. This kid brings a lot of hype with him and deservingly so. I like Northeastern in this game as well and I would love to see us get a chance to host Joey Price and the Whiteville Wolfpack here in Elizabeth City.

Reactions: Strick68
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT