22. Bandys
23. Princeton
24. East Surry
25. North Stanly

• Haha
Reactions: oldway55
Don't get mad at the messenger rite Creek. 🤣
I might even have to agree with The Wiz this time. 😳
@Wizard of the East is having trouble logging on. He told me this morning to let @daagoob know he was avoiding him. He can’t get on with his iPhone or Mac. @Deana_King do you know of anything that could be giving him trouble logging in? Here is a copy from his text on his problem:

Hey; I haven’t been on ncprep today; for some reason I cant get on it on my iPhone nor my MacBook Pro; I loaded, rebooted, even changed to the chrome browser; I will only show me about 4-5 current threads and the rest are from as the crow flies from 8:15 this am; I dont know what’s going on.

• Haha
Reactions: daagoob
@Wizard of the East is having trouble logging on. He told me this morning to let @daagoob know he was avoiding him. He can’t get on with his iPhone or Mac. @Deana_King do you know of anything that could be giving him trouble logging in? Here is a copy from his text on his problem:

Hey; I haven’t been on ncprep today; for some reason I cant get on it on my iPhone nor my MacBook Pro; I loaded, rebooted, even changed to the chrome browser; I will only show me about 4-5 current threads and the rest are from as the crow flies from 8:15 this am; I dont know what’s going on.

I know this is serious but there are so many jokes in this. Some people on here actually feel like they have a day off.

That said, I hope he gets back on eventually. Maybe like tonight. Let us breathe some.

Yo, I have had this logging on oroblem, too, lately. If I’m able to get on, it’s Rivals, with no way of getting to NCpreps whatsoever. Tell him to do it through Safari, the google app. That worked for me.

Yo, I have had this logging on oroblem, too, lately. If I’m able to get on, it’s Rivals, with no way of getting to NCpreps whatsoever. Tell him to do it through Safari, the google app. That worked for me.
..or just type ncpreps.com in the browser again after login

Reactions: Lion Attack
Check out the Massey Ratings also. They still have Monroe as the highest rated 2A team from what I saw. That might irk you guys even more than the maxpreps rankings. I think Shelby, Bunker Hill, Clinton, Reidsville should have all jumped them in these rankings.
You are correct and I agree they really should be. In all honesty all 8 remaining 2A teams should be in the top 10. 1 thru 8 honestly in the 2A rankings.

In rankings Max Preps has no credibility whatsoever ; they are a good source for schedules and scores
True and now when you get on there it tries to slow down your device by playing ads automatically and highlights without your choosing if you want to watch them or not. I don't think it should start playing the videos unless you click on them and I mean I understand pop up ads but not video commercials but I guess they have to get paid somehow. I appreciate what it does to keep up with high school sports but it seems it used to be better than it is now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT