19. North Stanly
20. SW Edgecombe
21. Whiteville
22. Maiden
23. West Craven
24. Lincolnton
25. Bandys

Wallace is at least ranked 8-12

I've seen your pass defense. #8 torch your secondary, and you're too one dimensional to beat them.

I have not seen #9 play, but based on who they have defeated I think they would get ya'll this year.

12 and 13 are mirror images of your style of play, so maybe you have an arguement there, but that could go either way.

Probably at #9! We beat em every year! Lol. Just jabbing your buddy! Idk, it's a stacked list. I just don't think there's 13 teams in 2a better than us at this point of the season. 6 weeks ago l would have thought we were over ranked. We're almost playoff ready now

If you can say with confidence you can beat any of the 1-13, 9 out of 10 times maybe you have an arguement. I've seen alot of them play,

I know for sure 1-8 would eat your defense alive, I have a feeling #9 has your number this time if they stay awake 4qtrs

Lol, yes y'all just squeaked by ED but anytime a game goes into OT it could go either way and we look forward to a rematch 😉
Bulldogs are almost peaking. I believe we will against JK. We would love to have y’all back in the dog pound again but goob wants y’all first. Dogs have improved but has not hit their ceiling

We know yal do and we will welcome it. But go on up there and take care of the world beaters in Elizabeth City first. And I believe yal will. They love hosting Duplin Co teams!

World beaters aka NE want zero smoke from WRH nor ED. Goober will disappear for a year, like always. WRH and ED will meet again in the playoffs, more then likely at the pound. Hard as hell to win there this time of year. Where is Mr. Kerr, hope he's okay. Haven't heard or seen him in awhile. Seen him at the game but not on here

World beaters aka NE want zero smoke from WRH nor ED. Goober will disappear for a year, like always. WRH and ED will meet again in the playoffs, more then likely at the pound. Hard as hell to win there this time of year. Where is Mr. Kerr, hope he's okay. Haven't heard or seen him in awhile. Seen him at the game but not on here

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
Crush will be on here talking JK. I think 0 going for over 200

Boy take that NE 🍆 out your mouth. Smh. I’m not a fan of em but daggum if you aren’t. You take this board to serious 🤡.
I'm old but not sure what you're referring to? Definitely not a NE fan clown boy......

Boy take that NE 🍆 out your mouth. Smh. I’m not a fan of em but daggum if you aren’t. You take this board to serious 🤡.

Take what board to serious??? lol. I'm up here talking n having a few laughs young grasshopper.

Btw me and Goober are cool, just making things interesting.

Guess you never clicked that chinstrap, always trash talk during football season fan boy....

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
Crush will be on here talking JK. I think 0 going for over 200
0 should have over 200. But don't sleep on JK, they got a lot of talent. Was very surprised to beat them, wet ball and coaching decisions really hurt them 2nd half. Kerr is one of the best backs in the state IMO. He has worked his butt off. Hopefully he is the next great WRH back

0 should have over 200. But don't sleep on JK, they got a lot of talent. Was very surprised to beat them, wet ball and coaching decisions really hurt them 2nd half. Kerr is one of the best backs in the state IMO. He has worked his butt off. Hopefully he is the next great WRH back
In the two games that Kerr has played against Jk he has yet to go over 100yrds. His high was 81 when he was at Swo, last season we held him to 30yrds. Last season it was the qb that ran for over 200 on us.

In the two games that Kerr has played against Jk he has yet to go over 100yrds. His high was 81 when he was at Swo, last season we held him to 30yrds. Last season it was the qb that ran for over 200 on us.
Hopefully y’all do better than you did against Sw. If not he won’t be the only one running all over Jk😂 couldn’t stop Sw 140 pound QB cut it out. Wrh will do what they want Friday. Dawgs win by 21 points or better

Hopefully y’all do better than you did against Sw. If not he won’t be the only one running all over Jk😂 couldn’t stop Sw 140 pound QB cut it out. Wrh will do what they want Friday. Dawgs win by 21 points or better
Who told you that, couldn't stop, more like fell apart in the 2nd half. But like I said Kerr hasn't went over 100yrds on Jk in two games, and I'm very confident he won't get 200. Jk will get the stops they need and walk away with the win Friday night.

Who told you that, couldn't stop, more like fell apart in the 2nd half. But like I said Kerr hasn't went over 100yrds on Jk in two games, and I'm very confident he won't get 200. Jk will get the stops they need and walk away with the win Friday night.
🤣🤣

1 - Reidsville1 - Clinton
32 - Madison32 - North Johnston
16 - Shelby16 - James Kenan
17 - Pine Lake Prep17 - Holmes
9 - Burns9 - Louisburg
24 - TW Andrews24 - Martin County
8 - East Surry8 - Cummings
25 - Mount Pleasant25 - Heide Trask
--------------------
4 - Salisbury4 - SW Edgecombe
29 - Lincolnton 🐺 29 - Ayden-Grifton
13 - SW Randolph13 - Midway
20 - Anson20 - Eastern Wayne
12 - West Lincoln 💥12 - Hertford County
21 - Chase21 - SE Alamance
5 - Bunker Hill 🐻5 - Wallace-Rose Hill
28 - McMichael28 - South Granville
--------------------
--------------------
2 - Randleman2 - Northeastern
31 - East Rutherford31 - West Bladen
15 - Maiden 🔱15 - Beddingfield
18 - Providence Grove18 - North Pitt
10 - Brevard10 - East Duplin
23 - North Surry23 - Northwood
7 - North Stanly7 - Princeton
26 - Lexington26 - Camden County
--------------------
3 - Monroe3 - Nash Central
30 - Newton-Conover 👿30 - Roanoke Rapids
14 - East Gaston14 - Farmville Central
19 - West Stokes19 - SW Onslow
11 - Forest Hills11 - West Craven
22 - West Stanly22 - St Pauls
6 - CS Davidson6 - Whiteville
27 - Bandys ⚔️27 - Greene Central
--------------------
Five Looking InFive Looking In
East DavidsonRed Springs
TrinityBunn
Wilkes CentralKinston
HendersonvilleNorth Lenoir
WalkertownBartlett Yancey

I've seen your pass defense. #8 torch your secondary, and you're too one dimensional to beat them.

I have not seen #9 play, but based on who they have defeated I think they would get ya'll this year.

12 and 13 are mirror images of your style of play, so maybe you have an arguement there, but that could go either way.

If you can say with confidence you can beat any of the 1-13, 9 out of 10 times maybe you have an arguement. I've seen alot of them play,

I know for sure 1-8 would eat your defense alive, I have a feeling #9 has your number this time if they stay awake 4qtrs
We’re still trying to wake our defense up, they’ve been sleep all season 😂😂. Offense is wide awake though so it’s not all bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT