27 - East Davidson27 - Heide Trask
--------------------
Five Looking InFive Looking In
Newton-Conover 👿Roanoke Rapids
TrinityKinston
Wilkes CentralRed Springs
HendersonvilleJF Webb
North ForsythSouth Columbus

I may be wrong but isn't Martin County a 1A School in the 1A Four Rivers Conference? Why would they be listed in the 2A East RPI in the 31st spot?
I double checked this...they are a 2A team in all their other fall sports as well. I imagine it's an East Carteret situation where they are the only 2A team in their conference.

Last edited:
I double checked this...they are a 2A team in all there other fall sports as well. I imagine it's an East Carteret situation where they are the only 2A team in their conference.
Ok, Thanks I knew you guys would know better than me. I was just checking them out on max preps and saw it only said 1A conference where others I thought usually say 1A/2A conference.

Gotta agree here, I love conference pride but I don’t think west craven would be worried about Camden county, with or without the QB
It was a joke, I think even @Otis4411 knows that. Camden County has a new coach and it’s going to take a few years but they have the right people to turn that program around. With that being said I wouldn’t bet against them if they played Swo and that dysfunctional program

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
They are 2a since two schools have merged
Thought the numbers were still low enough to be considered 1A. It's not like the two schools were big to begin with. And isn't it just the athletics that merged and not the schools themselves? Different schools...one team. 2 1A schools playing in 2A. A bunch of craziness is what it is. That's two less teams Tarboro has to worry about lol. Oh, to be 1A...🤣

Reactions: Maiden Creek
If the playoffs started Friday:

1 - Reidsville1 - East Duplin
32 - Madison32 - South Granville
16 - SW Randolph16 - North Pitt
17 - West Stokes17 - Farmville Central
9 - East Surry9 - Louisburg
24 - Anson24 - SW Onslow
8 - Burns8 - Cummings
25 - Lexington25 - St Pauls
--------------------
4 - Salisbury4 - Nash Central
29 - Bandys ⚔️29 - Ayden-Grifton
13 - East Gaston13 - Wallace-Rose Hill
20 - West Stanly20 - Northwood
12 - West Lincoln 💥12 - Midway
21 - Mount Pleasant21 - Eastern Wayne
5 - Bunker Hill 🐻5 - SW Edgecombe
28 - Lincolnton 🐺28 - North Johnston
--------------------
--------------------
2 - Monroe2 - Clinton
31 - East Rutherford31 - Martin County
15 - Providence Grove15 - Princeton
18 - Chase18 - Holmes
10 - Brevard10 - Hertford County
23 - Shelby23 - West Bladen
7 - North Stanly7 - Beddingfield
26 - North Surry26 - Greene Central
--------------------
3 - Randleman3 - Northeastern
30 - TW Andrews30 - Bunn
14 - Pine Lake Prep14 - James Kenan
19 - Maiden 🔱19 - SE Alamance
11 - Forest Hills11 - West Craven
22 - McMichael22 - Camden County
6 - CS Davidson6 - Whiteville
27 - East Davidson27 - Heide Trask
--------------------
Five Looking InFive Looking In
Newton-Conover 👿Roanoke Rapids
TrinityKinston
Wilkes CentralRed Springs
HendersonvilleJF Webb
North ForsythSouth Columbus
Grizzly if you have time, how much would this change if everything stays the same except Shelby gets the 1 seed over Burns. Thanks

It was a joke, I think even @Otis4411 knows that. Camden County has a new coach and it’s going to take a few years but they have the right people to turn that program around. With that being said I wouldn’t bet against them if they played Swo and that dysfunctional program
SWO is definitely in some weird times of dysfunction, but would definitely walk the dog on Camden county. I like your joking and bs, but geez man you have got to understand down east football is totally different lol. SWO would be second in your conference during our worst teams year ever. SWO during their hay day would have put 70+ on the whole conference including NE

SWO is definitely in some weird times of dysfunction, but would definitely walk the dog on Camden county. I like your joking and bs, but geez man you have got to understand down east football is totally different lol. SWO would be second in your conference during our worst teams year ever. SWO during their hay day would have put 70+ on the whole conference including NE
SWO used to be a problem, that's for sure.

Would Clinton at East Duplin for the Eastern Title be the largest crowd ever possibly? Both undefeated? Might have to come down the mountain for that one.
Who Clinton faces for the eastern championship will have a lot to do with the pairings. There’s a good chance the two best teams in the east may face off before the eastern championship, it’s happened before

I didn’t even look to see who was 22. I assumed it was Hertford you were ragging me over.

Last edited:
Hey Goobs and JamesDavis. If the brackets were set, y’all would most likely play JK in second rd and West Craven or Whiteville in third rd. Do y’all care to elaborate on those scenarios.🤔

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Hey Goobs and JamesDavis. If the brackets were set, y’all would most likely play JK in second rd and West Craven or Whiteville in third rd. Do y’all care to elaborate on those scenarios.🤔

It would be fun to play NE in the playoffs. I like Coach Moore and I know our staff does. But I would have to get some chicken feet and cook up a good ole conjur!

Whiteville lost to a West Columbus team that lost to St Paul’s. I also watched Whiteville lose at home to Clinton. Most schools at the 2a level would take that loss but the Wolfpack just looked bad. I know nothing of James Kenan other than what’s posted but I would consider them a good matchup for Edenton Holmes. This Northeastern team is on a different level to be honest. Of the three teams West Craven is the team that could push us a little. I’m basing this off of the Eagles team that I saw play at Havelock early in the season. I don’t think any of the three can hang with this Northeastern team. Our defense may be suspect but our offense is Clintonesque, it is explosive and high powered led by the best running back in the East

Whiteville lost to a West Columbus team that lost to St Paul’s. I also watched Whiteville lose at home to Clinton. Most schools at the 2a level would take that loss but the Wolfpack just looked bad. I know nothing of James Kenan other than what’s posted but I would consider them a good matchup for Edenton Holmes. This Northeastern team is on a different level to be honest. Of the three teams West Craven is the team that could push us a little. I’m basing this off of the Eagles team that I saw play at Havelock early in the season. I don’t think any of the three can hang with this Northeastern team. Our defense may be suspect but our offense is Clintonesque, it is explosive and high powered led by the best running back in the East
I’ll put Kerr up against any in the state. Nothing wrong with your back either but he has got a Clintonesque oline. That’s your strength. I agree with the rest. Our oline ain’t shabby either. Our senior oline is working as a team.

I’ll put Kerr up against any in the state. Nothing wrong with your back either but he has got a Clintonesque oline. That’s your strength. I agree with the rest. Our oline ain’t shabby either. Our senior oline is working as a team.
We just need a little improvement on the defensive end. Our offense and special teams play has been very good. Our defense against the run is also much improved. What concerns me the most is our pass defense. The Hertford County receivers were wide open most of the night and had huge plays. I know they have a reallly good qb and receiving corps but they had their way with us all game.

We have to play better than we did last Friday. I’m not trying to slight Greene Central but we are capable of playing much better. I can take losing (my buddies from WRH can attest to that) I just want them to go down giving all they got!

Reactions: Swo1980 and dogs79
Thank you, I was just wondering. I’m going to be out that way in a couple weeks most likely
I remember you came to Reidsville in spring of 2021 when WRH came to Reidsville (which is a hike, you came from NEastern) ....Madison County is around 200 miles from Reidsville.....a long way to come for a possible first round game...Madison County had to do that a few years ago in the first round when they had to come here...............ughh for them as far as travel................

I remember you came to Reidsville in spring of 2021 when WRH came to Reidsville (which is a hike, you came from NEastern) ....Madison County is around 200 miles from Reidsville.....a long way to come for a possible first round game...Madison County had to do that a few years ago in the first round when they had to come here...............ughh for them as far as travel................
From Northeastern you probably can't get to Madison County unless you leave about Wednesday for a Friday game. o_O :mad:

Yeah...most likely Madison on 2A but I wouldn't go watch them play. Plenty of good mountain football around
Thanks
It took me almost 4 hrs to get to Reidsville. I may try and take in a game at Cherokee or Swain County. I just want to go out that way before the second round of the playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT