ADVERTISEMENT

WRH vs Shelby for it all. (Poll)

Let’s go!

• WRH

Votes: 36 23.4%
  • Shelby

Votes: 118 76.6%

• Total voters
Only problem is that Rose lost to New Bern 3 out of 4 years I believe when they won small 4A. Still doesn't change my mind on the possibility. Andre Brown vs Indy defense would have been interesting even if Joe Cox and Hakeem Nicks would have been too much for the Rose D.

Reactions: CatScratchFever23
Excuse me. Just checked it. Rose won 2 out of four against New Bern those years. Lost the first two, won the third by 2 and the fourth in a blowout

Reactions: Otis4411
It looks like somebody lifted it from the trash bin of a research group. Its like they were trying to come up with a fancy design and messed up in the middle of it. I hope you didnt pay alot of money for that experiment. It definitely was research being done. Talk about trial and error.

Ok ugly sweater dude, if you like it then I guess it's ok. I guess I can start sewing symbols and animal shapes from old jackets in storage and sell for a small fortune.
Lol vagabond boy very funny!! Come to the game Saturday no hard feelings here just live going back and forth with u u can take it and dish it out!! I like the comebacks u have!! Just good fun bro!!

No, they think you don't know whats coming because they have all these confusing shifting formations with tricky misdirection that you can't stop, and unstoppable onside kicks, and unstoppable running game with a superman called Kanye of the east + 2 more unstoppable running backs. According
to them you haven't seen a running game like theirs.

I'm sure they will try a screen to take advantage of blitz or one deep pass to catch them off guard.
I'm sorry but they have not seen a defense like Shelby's. Should be a great game.

Reactions: dogs79
Shelby will win by similar margin as East Surry game.
Too much talent overall for WRH to contend with.

Put the bottle down. Shelbyville isn't very good offensive.... Shelbyville d never seen this wrh rushing attack, they lead the nation for a reason. Shelbyville offense never been leading the nation in anything lol. Roberts D1 powerhouse back will run for 250+ 5 tds....... Shelbyville won't play assignment football and we shall see what happens old man TGT

Put the bottle down. Shelbyville isn't very good offensive.... Shelbyville d never seen this wrh rushing attack, they lead the nation for a reason. Shelbyville offense never been leading the nation in anything lol. Roberts D1 powerhouse back will run for 250+ 5 tds....... Shelbyville won't play assignment football and we shall see what happens old man TGT
Well put!!! I’m almost thinking you have played Shelby before!! 🤣😂

Ok I concede to Shelby hey bulldogs fans we shouldn’t even show up sat since we are done, with no shot!! They should cancel the game now and mail Shelby the cship trophy and wrh runner up trophy!! It would be a whole lot
Another great thread, yay!

Amazing to see this matchup after all the years of not being able to. Never got to see Greenville Rose vs Independence or Shelby vs Reidsville except on rare occasion... Those days are over thank God...

Shelby definitely the favorite and my pick. Those Golden Lions ARE more like a 3A/small 4A school with the athletes and coaching and community support they always have. Never mind the history and tradition and consistency.

Wallace also plays above their weight class. The Wing T is a great offense, especially with speed. Shelby can match that speed and used to run the offense but don't play it in practice every day anymore I'm guessing. Wallace will have to play ball control and hope their backs bust some big runs as well.

Should be a good game. Wallace in a close one or Shelby by 14-17 are two scenarios I could see depending on flow of the game an
Shelby held reidsville under 200 yards an they pass the ball.Said it 100 times.This wing t offense is not tricky at all.I watch the game at Princeton an nothing special about it.Over at halftime.Running clock in title game.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Maybe you should put the bottle down

If we're full strength, we could shock the world. Haven't seen this team quit. Don't think we will. The way all those chest poked out Lions are talking the should win by running clock. Y'all gonna be giving us credit Saturday. Mercy, act like you been there before.
Goofy you are talking to fans on this site. Fans talk smack. Don't get that confused with talk from any player on the Shelby team. Those kids aren't talking. They are preparing themselves to take on a very good WRH team.

Chipper,ain't no one saying that about anyone. No team in the East get any credit for nothing. You sound like you critical of everything. Don't you know any humility. If we hadn't got so beat up last night, would have challenged you to put money where that chirping mouth is and you know I ain't scared.
Sorry dude but that verbiage is difficult to read. Go back and rewrite it so people can understand what you are trying to say.

All too often, teams that dont use the pass as a regular part of their offense dont defend against the pass well either. Shelby can move via the pass or the run. I am not sure WRH can do the same. That could be the difference.

Two of the biggest programs in 2a football. A heavyweight battle! Looking forward to a great game. If Wallace pulls off the upset, this would be the greatest championship run ever.
100% agree. It’s a very tall task beating Shelby for sure. Our young men will have to play exceptionally well with mistake free football and need a few breaks as well. That being said, if and it’s a big if WRH can pull this off it would an absolute amazing playoff run.

Hope I'm wrong ... (hoping for a close game) ... Wallace-RH has had some great teams and awesome players (watching Williams tonight for Broncos) but I just think the Western bracket winner will prove superior. Shelby's defense is dominating.

Thank you Goobs You A physic now?Tell me What the Next Lotto Numbers Are!!
Man I'm starting to think DaGoobs was so traumatized by the beat down NE got from WRH that he's become bipolar . One day pulling for WRH, the next day saying they've got no chance. I like him but durn. He's all over the place. Or is it just me misreading his posts. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it.

Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
Man I'm starting to think DaGoobs was so traumatized by the beat down NE got from WRH that he's become bipolar . One day pulling for WRH, the next day saying they've got no chance. I like him but durn. He's all over the place. Or is it just me misreading his posts. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it.
He's not pulling for wrh. I know he said it, but don't take the bait. He wouldn't have said the things he has been saying for the last....6-8 wks. Sorry goob, had to say it

Shelby held reidsville under 200 yards an they pass the ball.Said it 100 times.This wing t offense is not tricky at all.I watch the game at Princeton an nothing special about it.Over at halftime.Running clock in title game.
It’s really simple to figure out!! Just tell me which version did wrh run against Princeton! The Jim Brett T ,The Delaware T Or The Michigan T Slot, the double wing set or the Eagle T , or the Wing slot T , or the empty t?do u know I sure don’t

Sorry dude but that verbiage is difficult to read. Go back and rewrite it so people can understand what you are trying to say.
What part didn't you understand. Dogs79 said pretty simple.
Yeah, Goob trying to be nice to us but he ain't pulling for WRH. I think he's wrong again. Kanye big night. WRH gonna shock NC.
Well I can't speak for everyone from Princeton, but I'll be pulling for WRH. Those kids from both teams left it all on the field Friday night. We knew WRH was a beast to contend with, but our kids never blinked or backed down. Was old school smash mouth football. I believe, in my opinion, that both programs gained some mutual respect for each other.

It’s really simple to figure out!! Just tell me which version did wrh run against Princeton! The Jim Brett T ,The Delaware T Or The Michigan T Slot, the double wing set or the Eagle T , or the Wing slot T , or the empty t?do u know I sure don’I. I just say Kanye t version.

I expect to see a lot of, I’m proud of this team, I think think we was going to make this far post Saturday night

Against that schedule alot of teams would be top in the country rushing

By saying you dont recruit, you're IMPLYING somebody does, who else do you think it would imply?
Some schools do by virtue of open enrollment. And yes some schools recruit. Shelby has a tradition that is inbred into their community that makes it possible to keep their homegrown talent. So let's just stick to the facts.

Reactions: blackbulldog
Yeah, Goob trying to be nice to us but he ain't pulling for WRH. I think he's wrong again. Kanye big night. WRH gonna shock NC.
Hey Goob come up I hang with ya!! Me and you and UNC91 have one hell of a tailgate party. Talk smack to everyone. Don't worry about the game though UNC91 probably going to get us thrown out before it ever starts 😁😁😁

Some schools do by virtue of open enrollment. And yes some schools recruit. Shelby has a tradition that is inbred into their community that makes it possible to keep their homegrown talent. So let's just stick to the facts.
The fact that it was even mentioned is a shot, let's stop pretending.

Reactions: KenanTigers1998
Hey Goob come up I hang with ya!! Me and you and UNC91 have one hell of a tailgate party. Talk smack to everyone. Don't worry about the game though UNC91 probably going to get us thrown out before it ever starts 😁😁😁

Goobs won't show his face, owes to many on the wrh side money from the curb stomp NE took ha

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT