Let’s go!

• WRH

Votes: 36 23.4%
  • Shelby

Votes: 118 76.6%

• Total voters

sam

May 29, 2001
No more split class mess. Who’s the king of 2A this season?

Reactions: dogs79
I have always wanted a Shelby-WRH matchup. The bulldogs will definitely be the heavy underdogs in this matchup. It’s been a hell of a run by WRH this year, got better each game.

Shelby better be able to stop the run and Roberts or could be a long day. Hard to stop if you never seen it or don't play it week in and week out.

Wrh 14+

Good! We like facing backs with lots of yards.

Boaz was known as a runner.... came in with over 1000 rushing yards as a QB. Had (‐11) at halftime tonight.

East Gaston had a great RB. He went for 14 yards against us in the playoffs.

Hard to run on our front 7. Let's go!

Yep let's go.. them dogs coming for blood....

Wrh 14+

Reactions: dogs79
I have not heard one WRH person claim the dogs would win. Everyone knows beating Shelby is a tall task. I think the dogs will show up and do what they do, nothing flashy as goob calls it boring. Win or lose this Wallace team has gone way over the expectations that many predicted. Had to beat the top 3 seeds in the east to advance and most we’re picking us to lose in round 2.

Wow talk about awesome... Two great storied programs going at it next week for the state title... Shelby looking for it's 16th state title and the dogs seeking it's 8th state title... I wish both programs luck which I'm rooting for the dogs and I have enormous respect for Shelby I just hope it's a great game like the Reidsville game was a few years back...

Waz impress with Wallace speed an some what defense.Maybe 3 pass from Wallace last night. I will keep saying this.The east Will not win with this wing system.This game is over at halftime.Shelby win by 30.

WRH coming with their onside kicks and shifting mis direction run plays, claiming theyre gonna beat Shelby with Shelby's old offensive scheme. :cool:

....forgot to say Kanye East and WRH backfield is expected to get at least 300 yards against Shelby's front 7.

Might even score off a screen pass if they throw one

Reactions: blackbulldog
East Surry got blitzed in the 2nd qtr......at the start of the 2nd it was 0-0.....8 minutes later it was 36-0 (39-0 at the half)......Shelby's D is the real deal......they pretty much stopped one of the state's high powered offenses when they took down Reidsville 31-14.....I know WRH has a great running attack....just don't think they have enough to overcome Shelby's D line....they are truly awesome......

....forgot to say Kanye East and WRH backfield is expected to get at least 300 yards against Shelby's front 7.

Might even score off a screen pass if they throw one

Will you finally stfu if WRH beats Shelby? Damn you are the mouth of the south with no team ever

I remember these same clowns all week when swo played Shelby. Shelby by 45 gonna be over at halftime

Shelbyville was down 21-0 after 7 mins into the game to swo. Keep sleeping on WRH and that wing T......

U may be right. But.... Wrh has won 6 titles with that ole boring wing t.
I have a ton of respect for WRH. Their accomplishments speak for themselves. We have won a few titles running the Wing T and wishbone back in the day. You have to be very disciplined and not over aggressive or you will have a D1 back running thru your secondary. Shelby's defense is playing lights out. Interesting that future teammates square off with Santana and Kayne.should be a good one for the first non split championship in a long time.

East Surry got blitzed in the 2nd qtr......at the start of the 2nd it was 0-0.....8 minutes later it was 36-0 (39-0 at the half)......Shelby's D is the real deal......they pretty much stopped one of the state's high powered offenses when they took down Reidsville 31-14.....I know WRH has a great running attack....just don't think they have enough to overcome Shelby's D line....they are truly awesome......
Thanks for the compliment ram. Hoping Shelby can just play as good as we have the last 2 games. I will not jinx either team by making a prediction. I think I may leave Shelby about Wednesday so I'll be sure to be in Raleigh by 3 on Saturday.

Will you finally stfu if WRH beats Shelby? Damn you are the mouth of the south with no team ever

I remember these same clowns all week when swo played Shelby. Shelby by 45 gonna be over at halftime

Shelbyville was down 21-0 after 7 mins into the game to swo. Keep sleeping on WRH and that wing T......
I'm the mouth of the west, get it straight. Your team has been irrelevant for several seasons now and relegated to almost a homecoming gate, so consider the stallions a figurative glue factory. So you have no team either, especially in the playoffs.

• Haha
Reactions: mbdfan and daagoob
Some people forget we ran that same offense forever, we know what to do...

No, they think you don't know whats coming because they have all these confusing shifting formations with tricky misdirection that you can't stop, and unstoppable onside kicks, and unstoppable running game with a superman called Kanye of the east + 2 more unstoppable running backs. According
to them you haven't seen a running game like theirs.

I'm sure they will try a screen to take advantage of blitz or one deep pass to catch them off guard.

• Haha
Reactions: daagoob and UNC91
If our qb has time he can throw it. Call it one dimensional all you want but when you lead the country in rushing, not really much of a need to throw it much. Shelby will be the best team we have faced since maybe Reidsville in 17. Stars will have to align for us to have a chance but I promise WRH will not just lay down.

If our qb has time he can throw it. Call it one dimensional all you want but when you lead the country in rushing, not really much of a need to throw it much. Shelby will be the best team we have faced since maybe Reidsville in 17. Stars will have to align for us to have a chance but I promise WRH will not just lay down.

Reidsville In the spring is better than that 17 Reidsville team you played

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT