ADVERTISEMENT

My Breakdown of what 8 Classes Could be if they'd quit playing around

I also think it's deceitful to portray how difficult it is by having them do this with one county. Obviously, only having one county to pull from would be more difficult than having a 3 county area to pull from. They gave them a box of noodles and water to make an italian dish to show how hard it is when they themselves have sauce, meat, spices, and bread at their disposal.

It's a slight of hand against a group of people who've never done it...or at least only dabbled a little.
How about the Surry / Yadkin / Wilkes / Stokes schools?

Spring meeting for NCHSAA happens in a few weeks. Realignment is the big ticket item...but here are some other items they'll discuss that I found interesting:

New eligibility rules from the State Board of Education

Changing the RPI formula used for the state playoffs

Delaying the start of the spring sports season

Eliminate the early start to the basketball season for schools that do not play football

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Spring meeting for NCHSAA happens in a few weeks. Realignment is the big ticket item...but here are some other items they'll discuss that I found interesting:

New eligibility rules from the State Board of Education

Changing the RPI formula used for the state playoffs

Delaying the start of the spring sports season

Eliminate the early start to the basketball season for schools that do not play football
I definitely don't like the ideal of referee body cameras

I don't even know the last time I've seen a ref get stuff thrown at them. 🤣. Words aren't gonna harm you lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT