ADVERTISEMENT

WRH vs Shelby for it all. (Poll)

Let’s go!

• WRH

Votes: 36 23.4%
  • Shelby

Votes: 118 76.6%

• Total voters
Just read Shelby held reidsville under 200 yards. u expect running the ball only will beat this team.

Reactions: docdogg
Yeah that was my point. Cause we just played wrh in the spring and the spring team was much better than the 17 team. The 17 team maybe a little better than the current 2021 reidsville team due to defense and o line
You right,it was. I took it as earlier 21 season

My Question is, everybody asking can Shelby stop WRH run game, but nobody asking can WRH stop the spread of Shelby.
I see they gave alot of points up this year

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Wow talk about awesome... Two great storied programs going at it next week for the state title... Shelby looking for it's 16th state title and the dogs seeking it's 8th state title... I wish both programs luck which I'm rooting for the dogs and I have enormous respect for Shelby I just hope it's a great game like the Reidsville game was a few years back...
Shelby seeking 19th state title.

Reactions: blkgolddynasty
Will you finally stfu if WRH beats Shelby? Damn you are the mouth of the south with no team ever

I remember these same clowns all week when swo played Shelby. Shelby by 45 gonna be over at halftime

Shelbyville was down 21-0 after 7 mins into the game to swo. Keep sleeping on WRH and that wing T......
Can you elaborate on why Shelby was down 21 in 2004? You didn't tell the whole story. It certainly wasn't because Shelby fumbled the snap two or three times inside their own 20 on their first two or three possessions was it?

Just read Shelby held reidsville under 200 yards. u expect running the ball only will beat this team.
Reidsville ran 42 plays. 40 plays went for 40 yards.

The other two plays went for 150. One 75ish yard td pass and one 80ish yard td run with about 40 seconds left in the game.

So with about 40 seconds left in the game Reidsville had about 100 yards of offense.

We aren’t underdogs very often but definitely will be going up against Shelby this week. Honestly I really didn’t expect us to make it to the title game but this team just keeps on chugging so we are playing with house money. For us to beat the no 1, 2, and 3 seeds and all on the road has been such an exciting playoff run. I will be pulling hard for my Dogs but they are gonna have to play exceptionally well against Shelbys D. Hopefully we can hold the ball long enough with sustained drives and maybe get a few breaks here and there and see what happens. Here’s to an injury free game for both teams.

Can you elaborate on why Shelby was down 21 in 2004? You didn't tell the whole story. It certainly wasn't because Shelby fumbled the snap two or three times inside their own 20 on their first two or three possessions was it?

Excuses are what you clowns always bring up. But you're correct lol had nothing to do with the pressure of playing swo a 35 pt underdog. Swo had the best player on the field by a long shot. Same this weekend, roberts will be the best player on the field by far. Roberts will run for 250+ and 5 tds. Wrh coming for blood, promise you that.

Just watch the east duplin and WRH, y’all had me a little scared talking about their run game. Didn’t see much but a jet sweep. Shelby will win by 30+
That’s a rival of wrh yep the speed sweep is all we have Shelby to much for us!! Just hope we show up up to the stadium!!

• Haha
Reactions: dogs79 and UNC91
Population Shelby NC 20,007

Population Rose Hill 2,315

Population Wallace 3,891

Population Teachey 484

Population Greenevers 667

David VS. GOLIATH with these numbers....plus we don't recruit. GREAT coaching, great athletes, great families is what we have to offer. GO DOGS!!

Population Wallace 3,891

Population Teachey 484

David VS. GOLIATH with these numbers....plus we don't recruit. GREAT coaching, great athletes, great families is what we have to offer. GO DOGS!!
lol someone told you Shelby recruit???

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Nice Area Out Toward Shelby I been out that way a few times!! ShsLion and Lion Attack I hope sat before the game we can all do a meet n greet! Two great Shelby posters!!

Population Wallace 3,891

Population Teachey 484

If we're full strength, we could shock the world. Haven't seen this team quit. Don't think we will. The way all those chest poked out Lions are talking the should win by running clock. Y'all gonna be giving us credit Saturday. Mercy, act like you been there before.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT