WRH vs Shelby for it all. (Poll)

Let’s go!

• WRH

Votes: 36 23.4%
  • Shelby

Votes: 118 76.6%

• Total voters
Against that schedule alot of teams would be top in the country rushing

By saying you dont recruit, you're IMPLYING somebody does, who else do you think it would imply?
Chipper,ain't no one saying that about anyone. No team in the East get any credit for nothing. You sound like you critical of everything. Don't you know any humility. If we hadn't got so beat up last night, would have challenged you to put money where that chirping mouth is and you know I ain't scared.

Chipper,ain't no one saying that about anyone. No team in the East get any credit for nothing. You sound like you critical of everything. Don't you know any humility. If we hadn't got so beat up last night, would have challenged you to put money where that chirping mouth is and you know I ain't scared.
You starting excuses already booooooo!!!!!

You starting excuses already booooooo!!!!!
It is what it is. Not crying, I know how good Shelby is. Got more respect for their history that any team. Biggest challenge the Dogs have had. I'm in chipper and going to have a Great time. You should try it man, you'll be a lot happier. Some one told me one time some people don't won't to be happy.

Shelby's defense is the real deal with so many veteran starters. I'll be surprised if WRH is able to get much going offensively.
Question for Shelby posters: how many does Shelby defenders also play offense?

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
I know it may come off as cocky or arrogant but when these Shelby guys say you ain’t running on them lol you not running on them….saw it in 2014 Shelby is just different……….We play the games for a reason but Wallace is going to need a lot to go right to win this game…….Turnovers,Turnovers,Turnovers only way I see it being close

Ok I concede to Shelby hey bulldogs fans we shouldn’t even show up sat since we are done, with no shot!! They should cancel the game now and mail Shelby the cship trophy and wrh runner up trophy!! It would be a whole lot easier!!js

Reactions: dogs79
I know it may come off as cocky or arrogant but when these Shelby guys say you ain’t running on them lol you not running on them….saw it in 2014 Shelby is just different……….We play the games for a reason but Wallace is going to need a lot to go right to win this game…….Turnovers,Turnovers,Turnovers only way I see it being close
Can't compare WRH to Clinton, NEVER!

Shelby's defense is the real deal with so many veteran starters. I'll be surprised if WRH is able to get much going offensively.
Later in the year 50 Allen on defense got moved on offense to help out on line play, since we play 77 Perce also...but that's it...

None start on offense... we are true two platoon

However 5 (Lb) will come in occasionally on offense as an H back

Then 50,9,3 come in for the jumbo package.....

But no two way players at all times....

Shelby played starters 1st half and 1 series in 2nd against East Surry. But had 205 rushing yrds and 185 passing, lost some negative yards from second string also believe our defense got 3 picks pretty good Bal

I'm back to where I started, I keep seeing all these post about can Shelby stop WRH running...My question is can WRH stop our spread offense.
How good is RH. Defense?

Umm, most people think shelby will stop wrh. Kanye is going to have to straight go off to have a chance. Ball control is the best way for this to be competitive.

None start on offense... we are true two platoon

However 5 (Lb) will come in occasionally on offense as an H back

Then 50,9,3 come in for the jumbo package.....

But no two way players at all times....
U not been looking good bro, 50 Allen been starting on O-line since 1st EG game.
And big baby don't start but rotates in on O-line too, both started this back at EG game

U not been looking good bro, 50 Allen been starting on O-line since 1st EG game.
And big baby don't start but rotates in on O-line too, both started this back at EG game
A coach from Kings mountain called us a 3/4A school cause we don’t have players going both ways. It helps a hell of lot when your wr’s don’t have to play CB as well

Congratulations to my Dogs and Shelby for advancing to the ultimate game. Both programs’ legacy speaks for itself. Shelby, most certainly is one of the best to ever do it if not the best to ever do it(winning ships). I look for a competitive game early, but I think it’s going to be an uphill battle for my Dogs to pull this one out. Hoping for many turnovers from Shelby, but a well coached program and team with these accomplishments it’s probably not going to happen. The Dogs will bring it and will not lay down, but I just see us having to play our A game and Shelby bringing their C game for us to bring another ship home and this very well can happen with 15-18 year olds. Wishing for an injury free and competitive game from both storied programs.

Same question for WRH fans ... any starters play both ways? I assume the great RB doesn't also play defense.
We have a few that will play both ways but has mostly been the last few weeks as the playoffs have gone on. This late in the season with only 1 game left you have to put your best players on the field to give the team the best possible chance to win.

That ugly LRG Sweater Cost almost as much as Your 32” flatscreen tv!! Oh Thts Right U Don’t Know anything about Lifted Research Group all you know about Walmart Jeans and clearance Thrift shop Fashions!!

You stay mighty busy here considering you didn't even have a team in the playoffs. You just wait each week to see who you are gonna adopt.
Otis.....it's not hard for him in all due honesty. Probably only guy that ever played guard and tackle at the same time if he even played at all. Hed guard the water bottles and tackled anyone that got near em.

That ugly LRG Sweater Cost almost as much as Your 32” flatscreen tv!! Oh Thts Right U Don’t Know anything about Lifted Research Group all you know about Walmart Jeans and clearance Thrift shop Fashions!!

It looks like somebody lifted it from the trash bin of a research group. Its like they were trying to come up with a fancy design and messed up in the middle of it. I hope you didnt pay alot of money for that experiment. It definitely was research being done. Talk about trial and error.

Ok ugly sweater dude, if you like it then I guess it's ok. I guess I can start sewing symbols and animal shapes from old jackets in storage and sell for a small fortune.

• Wow
Another great thread, yay!

Amazing to see this matchup after all the years of not being able to. Never got to see Greenville Rose vs Independence or Shelby vs Reidsville except on rare occasion... Those days are over thank God...

Shelby definitely the favorite and my pick. Those Golden Lions ARE more like a 3A/small 4A school with the athletes and coaching and community support they always have. Never mind the history and tradition and consistency.

Wallace also plays above their weight class. The Wing T is a great offense, especially with speed. Shelby can match that speed and used to run the offense but don't play it in practice every day anymore I'm guessing. Wallace will have to play ball control and hope their backs bust some big runs as well.

Should be a good game. Wallace in a close one or Shelby by 14-17 are two scenarios I could see depending on flow of the game and momentum.

Another great thread, yay!

Amazing to see this matchup after all the years of not being able to. Never got to see Greenville Rose vs Independence or Shelby vs Reidsville except on rare occasion... Those days are over thank God...

Shelby definitely the favorite and my pick. Those Golden Lions ARE more like a 3A/small 4A school with the athletes and coaching and community support they always have. Never mind the history and tradition and consistency.

Wallace also plays above their weight class. The Wing T is a great offense, especially with speed. Shelby can match that speed and used to run the offense but don't play it in practice every day anymore I'm guessing. Wallace will have to play ball control and hope their backs bust some big runs as well.

Should be a good game. Wallace in a close one or Shelby by 14-17 are two scenarios I could see depending on flow of the game and momentum.
Back in the early 2000’s, Greenville Rose was small A most of the time and, in my opinion, were better than the East AA representative.

As far as this weeks game, I see WRH struggling on pass D unless they get QB pressure. I would also like to see WRH make a few safe pass plays to keep Shelby honest. Uphill battle but some early success on the ground could provide
confidence. Little ball control won’t hurt either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT