ADVERTISEMENT

WRH vs Shelby for it all. (Poll)

Let’s go!

• WRH

Votes: 36 23.4%
  • Shelby

Votes: 118 76.6%

• Total voters
If Wallace Rose Hill has not gotten any better since the spring when Reidsville thumped them in the playoffs Shelby by 28
Dogs are better. Like night and Day. Several Ram posters could also see the potential in the spring. Rams spring team was what many posters said was there best. Only way stop our offense is to keep it off them field. Don't know if Shelby has had to do that or needed to. Shelby hasn't seen a offense rolling like WRH's.

Dogs are better. Like night and Day. Several Ram posters could also see the potential in the spring. Rams spring team was what many posters said was there best. Only way stop our offense is to keep it off them field. Don't know if Shelby has had to do that or needed to. Shelby hasn't seen a offense rolling like WRH's.
The same offense that scored 21 points vs east duplin??? I wouldn’t call that rolling

First of all Reidsville was a great team, That game was relatively close in the 3rd qtr, WRH self imploded and turned it over 3 times that led to 3 tds within a 5 minute span that put the game out of reach, also Kanye was about 70% in that game, he was coming off a high ankle sprain. As far as Shelby goes, most know it will take a monumental effort to knock them off, WRH is playing with house money now, they have been the underdog in every playoff game since the 2nd round. WRH wont change much for Saturday if at all, win or lose I am very proud of this team and coaches. GO DOGS!!

Kanye wing t is not that unstoppable.Princeton I think did ok job .Shelby by 30 .I saw them on tape.Spread offense is king

so...WRH offense is better than Crest, KM, Reidsville, East Gaston and South Pointe

Shelby defense better be prepared for the unstoppable run game and trick plays of WRH then

Reactions: blackbulldog
Running game has put up historical numbers. All haters have underestimated the wing t with our talent. Shelby will definitely have to out score them. Don't think Shelby holds WRH under 35.

oooooooooooohhhh

giphy.gif

I think WRH will score plenty because of the type offense Shelby plays, they are not a ball control offense, they like to air it out, this game will come down to If WRH can defend the pass which is something they have not had to do much of. It will be a tall task for the dogs but they will score.

Not scared but not stupid. We're not healthy. We've been healthy all year but EC hurt us. Don't know how that will effect us. WRH and Princeton would have had a running clock on East Surry also. I think this year's Dogs would have beat the Rams bout like Shelby did. I see this game close and score for both teams around 35 to 40

Reactions: UNC91
Not scared but not stupid. We're not healthy. We've been healthy all year but EC hurt us. Don't know how that will effect us. WRH and Princeton would have had a running clock on East Surry also. I think this year's Dogs would have beat the Rams bout like Shelby did. I see this game close and score for both teams around 35 to 40
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91

After the big talk, the excuses cometh

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
Wrh has played five spread teams so far!! So by playing them we should know what to look for two picks against spread teams we have played except for MB so I think that will be up to the task!!

Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
I m not sure how wrh will match up with Shelby. It going to be fun to watch tho. Both teams are polar opposites of each other and both will be going against things there not a custom to seeing. As far as wrh being any better than last spring wrh is a lot better. Montgomery didn’t even play against reidsville and Kanye was not 100 percent he missed a lot of the season with a bad ankle injury. Not saying wrh would have beaten that reidsville team fully healthy. But this years team is far superior to the team in the spring

That sounds like Shelby will have no defense.

You're predicting that WRH scores 35 points on Shelby's front 7?

OR are you telling me to look out for WRH passing game this week?
This post instantly caught my attention. No disrespect, WRH posters, but we can definitely drop some “”cash apps”, and put some friendly wagers on this, if y’all feeling these 35 points. Holla!

Last edited:
I’ll let all the football gurus argue it out but those kids will be the ones determining the game who does what to whom so forth and on it’s good banter between to great programs with Shelby being the MECCA of football lore And Prestige!! Some posters are going outrageous with claims!! I’m a bulldog fan true 100 and it’s Shelby fans that are 100 in both on their respected teams , some don’t have a dog in the fight but still making claims while others chime in on their picks nothing wrong with that , Let’s keep talking smack but let’s leave the game to the kids to c it out

Reactions: CatScratchFever23
When a team gets this far they will do what got them to this point. A team that has thrown only sixty passes the entire year will not start slinging it all over the field now.
I like WRH's running back but you cant win a game off of one guy. He might get his yards but W comes from a whole team. That defense is used to big time running backs.
Man, I didn't say WRH would win bye 35
you mean by, not bye

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT