ADVERTISEMENT

WRH vs Shelby for it all. (Poll)

Let’s go!

• WRH

Votes: 36 23.4%
  • Shelby

Votes: 118 76.6%

• Total voters
They're saying WRH running game is better than Crest(Mari Adams), East Gaston(Justin Hill, Markel McKinney) and Rock Hill South Pointe(Ja’Quan Thompson,Caleb Sims). I don't see it on the video, but that's what they're saying...

That means Shelby's front 7 is getting mowed down.

• Haha
Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
I’ve talked to some of the players and they have told me that they are excited to be playing Shelby cause they are the best , to borrow a line from tic flair “To be the Man U gotta beat the man!!They Are super amped with playing Shelby I Heard One Coach Say Friday Night That Shelby Is The Goat Of High Schools Next To Charlotte Independence! That’s Saying ALot! And Wrh Is A Liitle Brother That Patterns itself After Their Big Brother!! This will be Wrh 11 trip to the cship game! We are 7-3 Not Bad For A Little ole Country Road High school Sitting Out In The Community of a Mixed conglomerate of people color race and we All Love This School!! It’s Ours Wrh Is Not Just A School , It’s A Community And Those Are Our Kids!! No Doubt Shelby Fans I know ya feel the same Way about Your Lions cause there’s not one thing y’all wouldn’t do for those kids!!

That means they're gonna make Shelby jump offsides
Nope. We don't huddle. Call play at line of scrimmage. Last year couldn't get play in. No problems this year. We haven't had any delay of game penalties or timeouts because of delays. I used to like a faster pace but you can't argue with the Numbers this team has put up

Shelby's front 7 is alot bigger and faster than East Duplin, but I'll give credit you all have more running backs than just Kanye looks like.

Last edited:
Chipper I'll bet you WRH scores 35
Dang! 79…everybody west of the Atlantic would take that bet.
27 points would have had the same bold effect and demonstrates how confident y’all are.
One of those Shelby posters said at the beginning of the season this could be Shelby’s best team ever….I can’t remember who it was….but he also said…mark it down!
If this team is anywhere as good as the ‘19 team….they’ll have 11 Kanye’s on their defense that only go one way!…and they got 2 Chic-Fil-a’s!😂

I hope y’all hang 50 on them in multiple OT’s…..But…realistically….35 points? Ugh!

27 points would have had the same bold effect and demonstrates how confident y’all are.
One of those Shelby posters said at the beginning of the season this could be Shelby’s best team ever….I can’t remember who it was….but he also said…mark it down!
If this team is anywhere as good as the ‘19 team….they’ll have 11 Kanye’s on their defense that only go one way!…and they got 2 Chic-Fil-a’s!😂

I hope y’all hang 50 on them in multiple OT’s…..But…realistically….35 points? Ugh!
It's one game brother. Dogs will bring it.

• Love
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Precisely why you implement the T. Allows you to be competitive when you are undersized - at least according to legenday coach Jack Holley.
you missed the FASTER part..

but out east yeah it works, you all are still in the 80s and early 90s

Last edited:

Shelby posters say that every year at the beginning of the season....every year

Wrh has played five spread teams so far!! So by playing them we should know what to look for two picks against spread teams we have played except for MB so I think that will be up to the task!!
You played spread teams that didn't throw. I've seen the spread teams out east, their passing game sucks compared to the west side.

Reactions: User20.014
you missed the FASTER part..

but out east yeah it works, you all are still in the 80s and early 90s
I understand the faster too. Don’t let that speed fool you into thinking you don’t have to play assignment football. Speed can be used against you as well.

Reactions: dogs79
Yall stop biting chopper the clowns bait. He talks himself to sleep. Wrh will pound the rock down Shelby throat allllll day long, he knows this. Roberts will go for 250+ and 5tds.

I have adopted the Duplin County schools as my 2nd favorite teams. I spend a lot of
time in the fall deer hunting in Duplin County. My mom was from Duplin County.
I also spend a lot of time at the Rose Hill Restuarant. Jack Holley was a graduate of New Hanover High. I am real partial to WRH.

Don’t think for one second the WRH fans don’t realize they have their work cut out for the them. They are likely concerned
about slowing the passing attack and hoping to get QB pressure. They are probably confident in the running game but hoping they don’t put the ball on the ground. They know they need a near penalty free game.

Stop the running game and they will be here to congratulate you. Win and they will congratulate Shelby.

I remember Shelby from the early 1980s. No one doubts their football legacy.

WRH fans, if I have spoken out of turn in your behalf, I apologize.

It's one game brother. Dogs will bring it.
Tell ya what….I’ll race you back to the truck after the game….I ran a blistering 4.95 40 yard dash after the ‘19 Shelby-Maiden game….that’s how damn good they were!😂 I haven’t seen Shelby this year and I’ve never seen WRH….soooo….I’m excited!
Give ‘em Hell! Dog!😉

I have adopted the Duplin County schools as my 2nd favorite teams. I spend a lot of
time in the fall deer hunting in Duplin County.
My mom was from Duplin County.
I also spend a lot of time at the Rose Hill Restuarant. Jack Holley was a graduate of New Hanover High. I am real partial to WRH.

Don’t think for one second the WRH fans don’t realize they have their work cut out for the them. They are likely concerned
about slowing the passing attack and hoping to get QB pressure. They are probably confident in the running game but hoping they don’t put the ball on the ground. They know they need a near penalty free game.

Stop the running game and they will be here to congratulate you. Win and they will congratulate Shelby.

I remember Shelby from the early 1980s. No one doubts their football legacy.

WRH fans, if I have spoken out of turn in your behalf, I apologize.
How good is your venison? I have a friend that likes to smoke his as soon as he gets it home. Pretty tastey

First of all Reidsville was a great team, That game was relatively close in the 3rd qtr, WRH self imploded and turned it over 3 times that led to 3 tds within a 5 minute span that put the game out of reach, also Kanye was about 70% in that game, he was coming off a high ankle sprain. As far as Shelby goes, most know it will take a monumental effort to knock them off, WRH is playing with house money now, they have been the underdog in every playoff game since the 2nd round. WRH wont change much for Saturday if at all, win or lose I am very proud of this team and coaches. GO DOGS!!
I second that

Nope. We don't huddle. Call play at line of scrimmage. Last year couldn't get play in. No problems this year. We haven't had any delay of game penalties or timeouts because of delays. I used to like a faster pace but you can't argue with the Numbers this team has put up
Well if look back at the two games. Wallace burn just as much clock in between plays as East Duplin did. Just the truth

hmmmm

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT