ADVERTISEMENT

WRH at Northeastern thoughts and predictions

Falcon thse refs were horrible ...the dude on the end flinched .u cant move At all falcon ya defense gave up over 600 yrds. Our defense gave up.490 .ya boys arent use to getting hit like that.

Last edited:
Goober probably had to leave the game early to get to another pool tournament to try and win back the money he lost to the WRH fans.:D

Some times playing can get crazy with games and young kids playing football. Once the game gets going and butter flies are gone teams, (good or bad), play up or play down to thier opposition , or one will dominate the other and some times it turns into a slobber knocker. That's why kids play and we adults watch and go nuts. Thats why I am a Friday nite lights kind of person. Playing for the fun and love of the game.

Good post, my son's championship days have long gone are only great memories, remain but I still enjoy going out and seeing all the boys play. As a great friend of mine once said, high school football is the last bastille of amateur sports

Reactions: Chopper747
Can i get some posters from NE please jfly ,davis,goob where yall at !! By the way it was cool meeting u guys goob,and otis nice guys...

Reactions: daagoob
Naw good is a cool dude he stayed the whole game and. Wrh the real deal ....
i don't doubt daagoob is a cool dude but he was wrong about NE's playoff opponents particularly WRH. Its one thing to support your team but the outlandish claims he made has to come back around.

Last edited:
Reactions: blackbulldog
NE probably had the best offense we have played since Albamarle back in the day when they set records on us in championship game. Freshwater is a beast, but I will have to say Javonte was better tonight. Desmond, Melvin and QB played great. Our defense did play well in fourth quarter. They were the reason we were able to get separation. Awesome game and awesome team in NE. They return most of team including their D1 prospects. Way to go BULLDOGS! Ready to go back to the Coral.

And there goes our WRH BULLDOGS shattering the hopes and dreams of the NE EAGLES!
Williams is one of the best running backs I have ever seen and with Clinton's history of NFL running backs, that's saying something. This being said is he by chance is reading this stay hungry, its a lie!

i don't doubt daagoob is qa cool dude but he was wrong about NE's playoff opponents particularly WRH. Its one thing to support your team but the outlandish claims he made has to come back around.
Hey WIZ. Goob is cool. WE WRH fans were not offended by anything he said or claimed. He just loves his team like we do. He paid his dept to me and was very humble and said very good things about WRH.

NE probably had the best offense we have played since Albemarle back in the day when they set records on us in the championship game. Freshwater is a beast, but I will have to say Javonte was better tonight. Desmond, Melvin, and QB played great. Our defense did play well in the fourth quarter. They were the reason we were able to get separation. Awesome game and awesome team in NE. They return most of the team including their D1 prospects. Way to go BULLDOGS! Ready to go back to the Coral.
Good post dogs79; I agree with you about Albemarle; that game followed our championship game and not being familiar with Albemarle or TA McClendon, I couldn't believe a nyone was doing that to a Jack Holley defense. Of course, we know the rest of that story. I agree with you Javonte Williams was simply better than Freshwater tonight. (I would'still like either of them on my team!) but the WRH defense did what they had to do in the 4th qtr and that was the difference of the game. Good luck next week!

i understand daagoob, , 5 hours and you still haven't shown your face, I actually didn't expect it It is kind of embarrassing isn't it?

Hey WIZ. Goob is cool. WE WRH fans were not offended by anything he said or claimed. He just loves his team like we do. He paid his dept to me and was very humble and said very good things about WRH.
Very well dogs79; he needs to be humble to the other teams he criticized.He didnt have much choice about being very humble to the Dogs!

Blackbulldog. I think ya Dawgs got this one. I think Dawgs by 18 . You beat them already once. Some say it's hard to beat a team twice in the same year. That is true in alot of cases, but this one time is different. One of the keys to beating them is to score and get them down by a couple of scores early and don't take your foot of the gas,(momentum).

In games they have lost this year and past they get behind and panic because they are very seldom behind in most games, not for long anyway. After what I saw tonite, I would say that was a ChampionShip type game. I don't see how any game can top that what I saw tonite.
UNBELIEVABLE. !!!!!!!!

Can i get some posters from NE please jfly ,davis,goob where yall at !! By the way it was cool meeting u guys goob,and otis nice guys...
Bulldog if refs don't take northeastern touchdown away and the two it's a whole different ball game

WRH is just a championship team that's all if they don't win they going to keep close

Reactions: blackbulldog
Pulling for the Dawgs from WRH. Got some cousins over there round Wallace. We all will be over in the horse pen watching the Dawgs herd up those ponies.

Reactions: dogs79
They called atleast 4 touchdown back against us.for phantom holding calls if not we go up 2 touchdowns easy...davis if ya defense give up 700 yards you lose ..now whos the best team yall played

NE probably had the best offense we have played since Albamarle back in the day when they set records on us in championship game. Freshwater is a beast, but I will have to say Javonte was better tonight. Desmond, Melvin and QB played great. Our defense did play well in fourth quarter. They were the reason we were able to get separation. Awesome game and awesome team in NE. They return most of team including their D1 prospects. Way to go BULLDOGS! Ready to go back to the Coral.

Sounded like an exciting game. Wish I could have seen that. NE is better than everybody thought.

Chopper they cAlled backk 4tds from wallace that wouldve broke the game open in the first qtr. We scored stopped them got the ball back scored agan phathom holding calls ,we gave up two tds and still won by 11.they good tho..

Chopper they cAlled backk 4tds from wallace that wouldve broke the game open in the first qtr. We scored stopped them got the ball back scored agan phathom holding calls ,we gave up two tds and still won by 11.they good tho..

One of their posters said the refs helped the bulldogs win, sounds like I missed a good show.

They did not call 4 of y'all back

All 4 holding calls were touchdowns cause we wouldve went up 14 in the first qtr.. They called two tds back then 2 in the second half..

Maybe NHS should consider a mascot change , from eagles to BUZZARDScause its dead around there today!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT