ADVERTISEMENT

WRH at Northeastern thoughts and predictions

Who won oj if one team outscores the other then somebodies d cant stop the other team from scoring...

Davis and jfly its good to know bulldog has some friends in Elizabeth City along with goob and dempsey!!!

Reactions: daagoob
Jfly and davis honestly i respect ya team school im just joking all jokes aside great team anybody whos anybody that thinks they anybody that plays NE gonna have to bring their A+game and a lil luck!!!

Reactions: daagoob and Jfly69
WRH essentially ran the same 3-5 plays the whole night and somehow Northeastern never adjusted. 3rd straight year Northeastern loses in the regional semifinal. Also lost to another team who primarily runs the ball/wing-t offense in the playoffs. I really believe Northeastern will be back in the state championship soon

Reactions: dogs79
WRH essentially ran the same 3-5 plays the whole night and somehow Northeastern never adjusted. 3rd straight year Northeastern loses in the regional semifinal. Also lost to another team who primarily runs the ball/wing-t offense in the playoffs. I really believe Northeastern will be back in the state championship soon
better learn how to play defense

they will be back but their coach makes some questionable call.
when NE was two scores down ( I think 9 down) and 4th and goal on the 5, the play should have been a FG; then thewould be 1 score down. NE went for it didn't make it and came away with nothing still 2 scores down. THen WRH quickly scored again. It was over

WRH gave up 52 points, not really a big deal since they figured out early that NE couldn't stop us either. WRH defense made plays when it had to late in the game. Defense will back on par this week. Mark it down.

when NE was two scores down ( I think 9 down) and 4th and goal on the 5, the play should have been a FG; then thewould be 1 score down. NE went for it didn't make it and came away with nothing still 2 scores down. THen WRH quickly scored again. It was over

In most cases you would be right, but in this one your wrong. I'm sure you every wrh fan will agree with me. NHS has one of the worst kickers in the state. He's lucky if he makes a pat. Coach made the right call, but the ball should've gone to Freshwater

Reactions: olddog77
WRH gave up 52 points, not really a big deal since they figured out early that NE couldn't stop us either. WRH defense made plays when it had to late in the game. Defense will back on par this week. Mark it down.
i think youre right. the fact that the SWO offense is not as potent at the NE offense will help too.

In most cases you would be right, but in this one your wrong. I'm sure you every wrh fan will agree with me. NHS has one of the worst kickers in the state. He's lucky if he makes a pat. Coach made the right call, but the ball should've gone to Freshwater
i didn't know the kicker was unreliable but then he did miss an ep. NE must be in the same situation NC State is with their kickers but NC State has the solution for that next season, the kicker from North Davidson (at East Duplin next week) He kicked a 57-yard FG last week.

i didn't know the kicker was unreliable but then he did miss an ep. NE must be in the same situation NC State is with their kickers but NC State has the solution for that next season, the kicker from North Davidson (at East Duplin next week) He kicked a 57-yard FG last week.

Kyle Bambard would be a savior if we had him at nhs. Our kicker is the worst in the state, I will go on record as saying that.

Is that who we have coming? I saw that video on here. I also.know that on pack pride they said we had a great kicker coming in. That's great news, that kid is really good

I don't know about worst in the state. you guys scored a ton of tds and he only missed one. But it was a costly one.

Is that who we have coming? I saw that video on here. I also.know that on pack pride they said we had a great kicker coming in. That's great news, that kid is really good
that's him, he's committed to the Pack and I believe there's a place for him!
Doren said there were 150 prospective recruits at today's game.

hey dagoob, no hard feelings about the past few weeks on here. I know you're proud of your team. They were awfully good. Freshwater is phenomenal. I just knew WRH had Javonte Willikams. He beat us in the last 45 seconds of our game with the Bulldogs. I know how it is to feel like yoiu had the team to do it. We had that kind of team in 2015 and 2016 after going to the sc game in 2014.Last year we lost to a Northside team in the 3rd round 21-14 that we beat in the regular season 35-15, and in 2015 we had the infamous Bunn game where they added time to a clock that expired.Disappointing, but when that championship eventually does come around and it will eventually for NE; it makes it much sweeter. Good luck in 2018!

He ran the quarterback why not throw the ball you got the best receiver on the field or kick the field goal

Yeah yall a nobody we beat them 30 or points

No you wrong it should have went to 15 the Texas transfer

Reactions: blackbulldog
No you wrong it should have went to 15 the Texas transfer

HE doesn't impress me that much. He has size, but he needs to learn how to lay out for a catch if needed. He made one really good catch amongst 2 defenders, but to many times this yr he has dropped passes that were put right in his hands. No way I would've let our kicker have a chance, only freshwater or walker

Probably walker cause fresh and #3 hurt their ankles they both were tired 3rd qtr..4th neither had any gas notice #3 ran the ball 3 times 3qtr.then 21 and 1 took over . i aaid that to say this your two guys compliment each other great and u gotta use those guys. I think ya coach got happy with ya qb running just my two cents ..in the second half especially.on one of those run plays 15 was wide open over the middle all alone he didnt see em.

The Horses have never given up 63 points, ever, not even 53

For goodness sakes, your horses lost to NE 35-0 man. You have no room to talk junk on this board to NE fans. Clinton didn't even show up to play NE.

I get that it was upsetting to see your team dominated by NE, but you aren't a Wallace-Rose fan. You can't jump on that bandwagon just cause your horses got ran out of the stadium when they played NE.

HE doesn't impress me that much. He has size, but he needs to learn how to lay out for a catch if needed. He made one really good catch amongst 2 defenders, but to many times this yr he has dropped passes that were put right in his hands. No way I would've let our kicker have a chance, only freshwater or walker
But freshwater got in three times one time he one whole yard in and the guy at the goal post got it on video we saw it his whole body in and they said no good but you said don't blame the refs but they didn't help either but you score 52 you should win that's on the coach after the first play of the game am changing my defense you going to have to beat me throwing the ball

Probably walker cause fresh and #3 hurt their ankles they both were tired 3rd qtr..4th neither had any gas notice #3 ran the ball 3 times 3qtr.then 21 and 1 took over . i aaid that to say this your two guys compliment each other great and u gotta use those guys. I think ya coach got happy with ya qb running just my two cents ..in the second half especially.on one of those run plays 15 was wide open over the middle all alone he didnt see em.
If you go back the last 6or 7 year's he like to run his quarterbacks when he go good backs

I'm not going to say the worst but not the best neither

Everyone was cheering for that kicker until he missed that one. Also, the play that Freshwater got in his knee was down prior to him bursting in and the the tall transfer was denied on that last pass in the corner.

Oh yea!!! Clinton is a program with a true Pedigree in High School Football. They have the championships to prove it. The are Rivals of WRH and often give respect to a worthy opponent from the ECC. They have won quite a few and they have lost with grace.

Sometimes the matchup means more than titles especially when you play a rival. Clinton is more familiar with the wing T than you guys and they are one of the oldest rivals the bulldogs have so thats why they played us so tight and did not do too well against NHS.

Happy Holidays

Even if he scores u still down two points davis at that point its 48-40 we can speculate all we wont yll defense couldnt stop us from scoring but when we needed to we did..the last two touchdowns yall got the game was 17 points.so what matters if the ferfs call td or not uu didnt get it and we threw a 91 yrd strike..

Reactions: dogs79
yo davis and goob and jfly #3 williams from wrh said that the coach from NE told him hes the best back he ever seen..someone said edenton running is better .what ya think?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT