ADVERTISEMENT

WRH at Northeastern thoughts and predictions

Just to set the record straight for everyone.
THE NHS PLAYERS KNEE WAS ON THE GROUND, THE REFS MADE THE CORRECT CALL ON THAT PARTICULAR PLAY. I HEARD THIS DIRECTLY FROM MR MCDANIELS WHO WAS ON TRACKSIDE AND HAD A PERFECT VIEW OF IT. IT WAS JUST A DUMB MISTAKE THAT PROBABLY PREVENTED US FROM MAKING IT 42-42. THAT COULD HAVE EASILY CHANGED THINGS IMO, BUT ALSO THE OUTCOME MAY HAVE STILL BEEN THE SAME. SEASONS OVER, I'M PULLING FOR WRH AND HOPE THEY WIN IT ALL, GO BULLDOGS!!!!!

Ya coach said told him that after the game even some of ya fans said the same thing..i think alot of ya fans and our fans were mesmerized at how well each looked for istance we wrh were all in on #2and#4 they are big time everyone i talked to said that very thing since friday night

Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
For goodness sakes, your horses lost to NE 35-0 man. You have no room to talk junk on this board to NE fans. Clinton didn't even show up to play NE.

I get that it was upsetting to see your team dominated by NE, but you aren't a Wallace-Rose fan. You can't jump on that bandwagon just cause your horses got ran out of the stadium when they played NE.
jump on any bandwagon I like. Yall playing basketball yet? Our guys will likely win a state championship. Only lost 3 games last year and 2 were to the state champions. See the truth about football, we didnt have any high aspirations this year. Our group was the previous 3 years. We'll be back

as soon as the fake happened I knew why it was called no good as a former official you can't have possession of a ball with knee or elbows on the ground. I'm told the people beside me the same thing.

Reactions: dogs79
jump on any bandwagon I like. Yall playing basketball yet? Our guys will likely win a state championship. Only lost 3 games last year and 2 were to the state champions. See the truth about football, we didnt have any high aspirations this year. Our group was the previous 3 years. We'll be back
Well you have to deal with us in basketball too

Reactions: blackbulldog
Y'alls future might have to do if Bob Lewis retires or not

This right here says a lot.

Enjoy chewing on the 35-0 beat down by NE during the off-season.
Still enjoy that 35-0 won by NE. Well I guess so since that’s all you got. Really didn’t bother us, I mean we finished 6-6. Do you think. Our championship level teams have been the past 3 years. This was obviously a rebuilding year and not a season we’re going to lose any sleep on

Wake up college coaches! Freshwater and Walker were impressive but Javonte Williams was the best player on the field.

Wake up college coaches! Freshwater and Walker were impressive but Javonte Williams was the best player on the field.
One of the most impressive players I've seen in some time. I would compare him to DarkHorse Leonard Henry (state runner-up 1995, state champion 1996; AP All-State Linebacker 1996; ECU starting running back 1997-2001; starting running back Miami Dolphins 2002-20004, NY Jets 2005) One of the DarkHorse all-around best football players. Je now lives in Clinton and helps coach the Horses.

Think Northeastern will ever win a state championship?
They will, I understand the qb was a transfer for 1 year so they got to find them a qb, and they have to concentrate on defense. They got the weapons in the backfield that the qb can be a role player. Concentrate on kicking that football.
Come down this way and play in some scrimmages and jamborees

Mercy! That highlight real is from one game.
It amazes me that week in and week out he is the best player on the feild and players like Freshwater and Walker (and the deserve it as well) get the attention from the major schools and Javonte a valedictorian of his class seems to not Garner the same attention.

Clearly it bothers you. Your comments show that.

35-0. Just give NE its due and move on.
No it doesn’t bother me st all . It’s all about expectations At 6-6 we had none. Now you’re on the other side of the coin, the NE loss has crushed you.. Give NE due? Apparently you didn’t read my post with minutes of the end of our game. I wrote it on the way back and I don’t believe I could have been more complementary . The problem with fans like you is that you don’t knie how to win or lose

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT