ADVERTISEMENT

WRH at Northeastern thoughts and predictions

g-dog08

Feb 24, 2005
this is the one everyone has been waiting on. Obviously NE is a very very good team with the way they handled Clinton. WRH is starting to play up to their capabilities again after underperforming for a little while. Heard they were scary good tonight. They are playing with a renewed chip on their shoulder. I will wait to make my prediction. Would love to hear from the Clinton posters and get their opinion.

Reactions: daagoob
Dogs played best game of year and should have. They looked awesome. Good to see Joey price at game. Hope we get to see swo at the coral in two weeks

Dogs played best game of year and should have. They looked awesome. Good to see Joey price at game. Hope we get to see swo at the coral in two weeks
Keyshwan Cannady is getting his first start tomorrow for ECU is the reason coach Price was up this way.

this is the one everyone has been waiting on. Obviously NE is a very very good team with the way they handled Clinton. WRH is starting to play up to their capabilities again after underperforming for a little while. Heard they were scary good tonight. They are playing with a renewed chip on their shoulder. I will wait to make my prediction. Would love to hear from the Clinton posters and get their opinion.
Honestly, it could go either way. I'm pulling for the Dogs, I think they could win, but if I were a betting man having seen both teams play, I'd bet my money on Northeastern. I do think it will be a very close game. You asked so I'm trying to give an unbiased opinion. I also have to be honest in saying NE was much better and more physical than I thought they'd be.

I've been telling my brothers the Dawgs are going to win out and own a 4peat.
Dawgs by 8 over birds

Two good teams. Either one winning and no upset, just good football. 3rd round games in the east 2A are gonna be barn buners. The Eastern title will have the best two teams. I really think WRH goes on and comes down the road to the Corral.

Only comment on Horses1 comment ......Clinton was battle tested, and failed every test against good teams. Next year, If-a-woulda-shoulda-coulda teams are saying, PASS THE TURKEY AND BASKETBALL PLEASE.

Go Northeastern!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks NCHSAA, Clinton would beat SWO or EB!!

Nah man stop it...EB already beat us badly earlier this season....and SWO power run game would of given us hell especially since we cant stop the run up the middle....were done now no woulda shoulda coulda....lets go win this State title in bball

Reactions: SWO-#1
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
TOP ROW - VISITORS SIDE - 40 YARD LINE
Alright goob 79 and myself are coming to town. We want to treated with some northeastern hospitality. You gonna feed us or what?

Goober. What you talking about?

:D:D:D Just Joking, I think. This is my prediction, no need for anyone getting upset. I know some posters are sensitive. NHS 14+ BUT,and this is a big but, Northeastern MAY blow them out. Like I stated on another thread, the NHS players follow these threads. This is really the way I think it goes, all jokin aside.

Nah man stop it...EB already beat us badly earlier this season....and SWO power run game would of given us hell especially since we cant stop the run up the middle....were done now no woulda shoulda coulda....lets go win this State title in bball
In basketball you still got to get past northeastern

Two good teams. Either one winning and no upset, just good football. 3rd round games in the east 2A are gonna be barn buners. The Eastern title will have the best two teams. I really think WRH goes on and comes down the road to the Corral.

Only comment on Horses1 comment ......Clinton was battle tested, and failed every test against good teams. Next year, If-a-woulda-shoulda-coulda teams are saying, PASS THE TURKEY AND BASKETBALL PLEASE.
Horses1 was correct, that side of the bracket is pitiful. If ED doesn’t end your season WRH it NE most definitely will. Count on it. This is not 2000

Reactions: Hoarses1
:D:D:D Just Joking, I think. This is my prediction, no need for anyone getting upset. I know some posters are sensitive. NHS 14+ BUT,and this is a big but, Northeastern MAY blow them out. Like I stated on another thread, the NHS players follow these threads. This is really the way I think it goes, all jokin aside.
Following theses threads will not help them at all, that’s funny!

Following theses threads will not help them at all, that’s funny!

I wouldnt be so quick to say that. You mentioned earlier that I was correct about Groupers, I was wondering if you thought I was correct about anything else I said? You know the score predict, Freshwater,possible shut out. :D:D:D

I wouldnt be so quick to say that. You mentioned earlier that I was correct about Groupers, I was wondering if you thought I was correct about anything else I said? You know the score predict, Freshwater,possible shut out. :D:D:D
I think you’ve seen my pst on the live thread, enough said. I can’t be more gracious

i honestly think this game will be too close to call, which is a compliment to both teams. i know WRH has a very good team, and i believe NE has a very good team too! the electricity will be real in this one!

Reactions: dirtybird88
i honestly think this game will be too close to call, which is a compliment to both teams. i know WRH has a very good team, and i believe NE has a very good team too! the electricity will be real in this one![/QUO

I think the same as you 96panther. This one and the other part of the bracket will both be UP FOR GRABS for a shot at the Eastern 2A title.

However I think WRH travels to SWO in the 4th round. And that game like Shelby/South Point just might have the same outcome. NOT the same Stallion team the first 3-4 games of the season.

I will give my prediction at the game become it start..i guess theses posters think wrh is chopped liver.. Those guys not talking to anyone about anything they are focused on that 4 and number #7

Wallace rose hill 42 - northeastern 24 ... Northeastern an all them schools that way refuse to play Wallace east duplin jacksonville Havelock non conference an never play for a title facts

Wallace rose hill 42 - northeastern 24 ... Northeastern an all them schools that way refuse to play Wallace east duplin jacksonville Havelock non conference an never play for a title facts

Didn’t they smack yall last year

If anybody thinks goob yall crazy to think yall gonna score 63 points i dont care how much u like a team wont be 63 scored it might be if anybody thinks anyone gonna score 42 points they just talking ,no blowouts. This game gonna be a challenge for both defenses. What a game its gonna be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT