ADVERTISEMENT

WRH at Northeastern thoughts and predictions

Any live streams for this game?? Down in ATL but I'm going to be streaming my Stallions and from time to time would like to check in on thia game......

you'll be the one who's really embarrassed tomorrow night. I made no outlandish claims about the DarkHorses, turns out they did hold NE to their lowest or 2nd lowest point total of the years. But you said you'd be here to take your medicine so we'll see.

Come on up the stands at the 50. We are at the top. dagoob is here he's a good guy. Had a crowd at Groupers.

REFs LOLOLOL The Bulldogs slew them! Heck, WRH didn't score but 26 points on the Horses. NE lost to the 2nd place ECC team. No championships this year!
Where are ya daaboob. You counting out your $$$$$$$$$$$$$ LOLOLOL

Funny guy, you won't be laughing tonight. The joke will be on you, and I will be right in the middle of your fans tonight. Believe me, they won't enjoy that.
my bad I said the dogs by 14 and they only beat them by 11. It appeared the Dogs could score anyway, anytime they wanted to.

Giving up 63 points and then blaming the refs isn't a good look.....

daagoob said he would be around win or lose, can't take his own medicine I guess. Can dish it out but can't take it. I imagine he's "embarrassed"
Dog fans who ate at Groupers I guess the dinner was on him!
Maybe if they play some more of that Virginia powerhouse it will help them in the future.
Congratulations Bulldog, I was quite confident the Dogs would come out on top though I had no idea how easy it would be to score on that vaunted NE defense. I imagine this may have an impact on those padded national stats.

I hope someone posts stats for this game. Last I heard Williams and 219 yards midway thru the 3rd quarter

Davis i was looking for ya man i wanted to meet ya n jfly. The refs were horrible both ways...

Oj that offense is as avertised they not chump change wjat mattred is when we need stops we got em.. Oj whos ya team ... They scred those 6 points the game wad pretty much over its was 1:10 to go ..theey thrww a pass we picked it

Talk all u want oj what matters is wrh won. Hey that offense is the real deal and davis and goob freshwater and #2 man they r the truth.those guys are beasts taking nothing away from that eagles team my goodness ,but that 5-2 defense is not the defense to run against the wing t it leaves the wings open and wrh had 535 yards on the ground 194 yards passing

For anyone who was at the game-The turning point was the phantom false start flag thrown after the TD...Even the Wallace fans near me said it was wrong...But congrats to Wallace

Reactions: blackbulldog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT