ADVERTISEMENT

WRH at Northeastern thoughts and predictions

You better reword that or your going to upset a lot of wrh posters, especially Bulldog. Northeastern scoring 30 on wrh, that's a slap in the face to them. We will be facing the best defense we've ever been up against in the schools history. Lol

Like I said I see it being a shootout....NE has a big time offense that can hurt you in multiple facets....they gonna score...Freshwater is a man child and those WRs run good routes know how to separate and the QB can throw on the run.....its gonna be a good game....not gonna be easy for either team

According to MaxPreps the northeastern Eagles now have the #4 offense in the country in total yards. Hate and disrespect all you want, that stat is impressive. Take a moment to think about that, congrats coach Moore.
Give us some true stats after playing real teams instead of Middle School teams with your Cupcake schedule. We'll take a look at your stats about 10pm tomorrow night!

I didnt say nothing about losing i think u read it wrong...i did sat i wasnt gonna post till after the game.. Hey all those heisman candidates cant wait to see that 5-2 defense..

TO ALL WRH FANS
YOU'VE BEEN MISLED AND I AM TRULY SORRY,I AM, SCOUTS HONOR
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO WITNESS IN 26 HOURS WILL CHANGE YOUR LIVES. REALITY WILL BE SETTING IN SOON,AND THAT IS THAT NHS IS BETTER THAN YOU THOUGHT.

I didnt say nothing about losing i think u read it wrong...i did sat i wasnt gonna post till after the game.. Hey all those heisman candidates cant wait to see that 5-2 defense..

Looking forward to meeting you bulldog, it's gonna be a good game. Maybe the best in the state in any classification

You better reword that or your going to upset a lot of wrh posters, especially Bulldog. Northeastern scoring 30 on wrh, that's a slap in the face to them. We will be facing the best defense we've ever been up against in the schools history. SEC??? N
Give us some true stats after playing real teams instead of Middle School teams with your Cupcake schedule. We'll take a look at your stats about 10pm tomorrow night!
NE 35 - Cupcake Clinton - 0 NEXT...

Nothing to do with ECC pride as i hate Wallace....I just like the kid he has ice water in his veins and lives to make the big play reminds me of Nick Cooper
finally another poster who is honest about their dislike for a rival. theres nothing wrong with disliking a sports program but not disliking the people behind that program. thats just how sports is. that being said, good luck to all Duplin County teams tomorrow night. that includes North Duplin as well!!!

Reactions: blackbulldog
finally another poster who is honest about their dislike for a rival. theres nothing wrong with disliking a sports program but not disliking the people behind that program. thats just how sports is. that being said, good luck to all Duplin County teams tomorrow night. that includes North Duplin as well!!!

They're going to need more than luck

According to MaxPreps the northeastern Eagles now have the #4 offense in the country in total yards. Hate and disrespect all you want, that stat is impressive. Take a moment to think about that, congrats coach Moore.
first off dagoob, i really do think you guys have a very good team regardless of your schedule. your schedule doesnt take away from the quality of your team. that being said, while it is impressive that you have the #4 rated offense in the country in total yards, with a stat like that your SOS does matter. fact is according to Maxpreps NE has a SOS of 47 while WRH has a SOS of 9! thats a big difference! again, imo that has no bearing on how good NE is, but its very easy to build up good stats when your competition is weaker than many of your competetitors' schedules are!

Random question why doesnt ED and WRH play North Duplin?....I mean I know being in the same county does not mean you have to play each other but I kinda been wondering......I know until 5 years ago Clinton and Midway never played a regular season game and were less than 15 miles apart

Random question why doesnt ED and WRH play North Duplin?....I mean I know being in the same county does not mean you have to play each other but I kinda been wondering......I know until 5 years ago Clinton and Midway never played a regular season game and were less than 15 miles apart
from what i understand ND doesnt want to play either of us because their school has such few students, and it would probably get very ugly very quick! thats not the official word but thats what ive always heard. im sure its not because ED or WRH refuse to play them.

Reactions: blackbulldog
from what i understand ND doesnt want to play either of us because their school has such few students, and it would probably get very ugly very quick! thats not the official word but thats what ive always heard. im sure its not because ED or WRH refuse to play them.
That's what I understand also.

Reactions: 96panther
HERE COMES YOUR EAGLES!!
45HRS UNTIL YOUR STORIED,TRADITION RICH,RING BEARING PROGRAM GOES DOWN QUICKLY TO THE NEW DYNASTY IN THE MAKING CALLED THE

NORTHEASTERN EAGLES
BlOW OUT IN PASQUOTANK
You better hope your Eagles win, cause if not Your gonna hear it from me up here! GO DOGS!!!

Reactions: daagoob
OK, GAMEDAY IS LESS THAN 24 HRS AWAY AND I WILL NOT BE POSTING ANYMORE. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING SOME NEW FRIENDS FROM DUPLIN COUNTY AND HANGING OUT. THE GAME WILL LIVE UP TO ITS BILLING. EVERYONE ACROSS THE STATE KNOWS THAT WRH IS FOR REAL. THE QUESTION IS, ARE THE EAGLES ABLE TO MEASURE UP TO THEIR HYPE. MY ANSWER FOR THAT IS YES. TOMORROW NIGHT THE WHOLE STATE AND ALL OF DUPLIN COUNTY WILL KNOW THAT THE NORTHEASTERN EAGLES ARE FOR REAL. MY PREDICTION HAS NEVER CHANGED, I HAVE THE EAGLES WINNING BY 2 TDS PLUS. EVERYONE BE SAFE ON YOUR TRIP UP HERE, THE ATMOSPHERE AT THE GAME WILL BE GREAT, THE STADIUM IS VERY NICE, AND YOUR RIDE SHOULD BE A NICE ONE. SEE A FEW OF YOU AT GROUPERS AND THE REST AT THE GAME. I'VE ENJOYED SMACK TALKING AND JOKING AROUND WITH EVERYONE EXCEPT A COUPLE. IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT GAME!

Reactions: dogs79
I'm really surprised no one has mentioned WRH's ability to wear down most teams defense. I think it a good possibility. I think dogs win in fourth quarter by 6.

Reactions: TarVikes
One last thing, everyone coming up should listen to the Kenny Chesney song The Boys Of Fall, even if you don't like country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT