ADVERTISEMENT

WRH at Northeastern thoughts and predictions

Who said Ne Didnt have A defense?i said and i repeat i know the defensive schema ya run which is 5-2 and and everything out of that base defense.monster ,c2man man zone ,etc... I gave yall props.just hope its a good game noone gets hurt..

Reactions: daagoob
I'm not into fb like yall, I just watch the games.I have no idea what defense we run, but it's not a bad defense at all. I know our offense is high powered though.

I notice Wallace has a couple of Simmons kid's on the roster. I use to work with some Simmons from Wallace that worked at Mastec. (use to be Weeks Const.) Their dad's wouldn't be Howard or Dean would it?

Last edited:
According to MaxPreps the northeastern Eagles now have the #4 offense in the country in total yards. Hate and disrespect all you want, that stat is impressive. Take a moment to think about that, congrats coach Moore.
meaningless tomorrow night

Do we need to go there again? You've already embarrassed yourself enough, just stop, LOL.
you'll be the one who's really embarrassed tomorrow night. I made no outlandish claims about the DarkHorses, turns out they did hold NE to their lowest or 2nd lowest point total of the years. But you said you'd be here to take your medicine so we'll see.

I see this being a shootout.....I also see Javonte “Superman” Williams making a huge run to win it for Wallace in the final minutes.....WRH 35 Northeastern 31
That's what I think 34. I'm going with WRH 35, NE 21. They're going to be sick again.! Wonder what motivational story they'll come up with tomorrow.LOLOL They'll need it!

Reactions: blackbulldog
Is Clinton??? No because they were horrible! 6-6 JV finished that game for NE !!! A Joke!
do you know how many downs that jv played. You need to learn how to win. Youre' still playing last weeks game and you're playing a team that can rweally end NE's season. You're not telling us anything we didnt already know

12 hrs from now they'll know what duplin co is all about. They'll know. Dogs advance, head back to the corral.

I was enroute to beulaville yesterday for Thanksgiving dinner, I saw a bulldog with what appeared to be an eagle in his mouth, just tearing his ass up. Reminded me of tonight. Dogs by 7. Outta here. See ya at 5 goob.

Reactions: daagoob
James keenan,midway,spring creek,clinton. Yawn,need I say more. Oh add the other dynasty SWO to the mix. Who exactly have you beaten other than Havelock ? Don't be so quick to knock the nhs schedule, just saying. That's the first time I took a few mins to look up who you guys have played. All I hear is how weak our schedule was, lol. Yours isn't nothing to brag about.

Dogs 42-20

To be the man you have to beat the man - Reidsville is still the man in 2A

Basketball season for the Eagles in just 12 hours goob. But they will be good in that as well

Funny guy, you won't be laughing tonight. The joke will be on you, and I will be right in the middle of your fans tonight. Believe me, they won't enjoy that.

Oh i looking at a schedule of wrh because nhs play cupcakes really dude we played a tell me who played ths tougher schedule wrh or nhs i think out sos is 9 nhs sos 47 so no comparison on that,now kudos to being top 4 in the nation offensively thats a great feat ,we been in more big games with the lines of jk,Ed,farmville central ,whiteville,East Bladen clinton,lincolnton thomasville ,etc... Mostly 2 a games so all that smoke blowing u doing dont matter one team here and there for nhs and this year they doing good and now they unstoppable hahahaha thats funny ive never seen a unbeatable team or youre superior ur suppose to sin if your talent level is that much better than your opponent a win is a win most of those teams i aforetime mentioned has ships and were good.js stating facts..

Oh i looking at a schedule of wrh because nhs play cupcakes really dude we played a tell me who played ths tougher schedule wrh or nhs i think out sos is 9 nhs sos 47 so no comparison on that,now kudos to being top 4 in the nation offensively thats a great feat ,we been in more big games with the lines of jk,Ed,farmville central ,whiteville,East Bladen clinton,lincolnton thomasville ,etc... Mostly 2 a games so all that smoke blowing u doing dont matter one team here and there for nhs and this year they doing good and now they unstoppable hahahaha thats funny ive never seen a unbeatable team or youre superior ur suppose to sin if your talent level is that much better than your opponent a win is a win most of those teams i aforetime mentioned has ships and were good.js stating facts..
all you guys just remember to not get too animated while eating! you could choke on some "grouper".

Just dropped my bulldog off at the school. I am getting ready to head up that way in a bit.

I got some information it was being broadcast on 96.7, if so I hope they're streaming it. Anybody know for sure
Just dropped my bulldog off at the school. I am getting ready to head up that way in a bit.
driving time from Clinton right at 3 hours =or- a min or two

Don't put us in that mix blackbulldog; they say their jv could beat the DarkHorses

Dagon if you right in the middle of WRH fans talking smack you may be the one not enjoying it in the end lmao

Good luck to the Dogs from Tarboro. WRH in a close one. Hard to beat a program like WRH this late in the year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT