ADVERTISEMENT

Edenton Holmes @ Elizabeth City Northeastern

daagoob

Dec 4, 2010
Elizabeth City
Game time 7pm
Radio/online 103.7 Fm WTIB (Greenville)

Holmes comes into the game as a big underdog. In their opening rd they throttled Midway on the road. They have 4 losses on the season with their worst loss being to North Pitt. They lost by 4 pts on the road at Hertford County and by 4 points at home to Currituck County. In the first meeting against Northeastern they lost their starting rb Najir White for the season and ended up losing by 45 Since that game Coach Hoggard has brought up a lot of jv players and his team has played some good ball. They have two young rb’s in the backfield both who have been playing well and one heck of a kicker in Perez who is deadly. This kid will split the uprights from 50 and not even try. In Northeastern’s last game the Eagles chose not to play it’s top rb Tyselle Spencer and the Eagles placed big #4 Devaughn Bell in the backfield and he did to North Johnston what he did against Wrh last season. That kid didn’t disappoint and was unstoppable just knocking defenders out of his way with ease. I see this game being a lot closer and it’s always fun when Holmes comes to town because they pack the stands. Aside from the Swo teams of the past I’ve never seen a fan base travel as deep as the Aces. Elizabeth City will be the place to be tonight and it’s definitely going to be an explosive game.

Wait a min Goob. I think Bertie packed the visitors side against y’all at the beginning of the season. Lol. It’s always a good game when Edenton plays NE with the exception of earlier this season. Hoggard, who played at Bertie knows his stuff. I still think y’all win by 14+ though.

Wait a min Goob. I think Bertie packed the visitors side against y’all at the beginning of the season. Lol. It’s always a good game when Edenton plays NE with the exception of earlier this season. Hoggard, who played at Bertie knows his stuff. I still think y’all win by 14+ though.
We got a couple of people out for this game to and the running back might be one to for what I heard

I forgot about that Bertie crowd, they really did bring it that night. Your Falcons almost pulled the upset. Yeah I have Northeastern by three scores tonight.

Reactions: dogs79
I’d love to go to Ne and watch a big game. My family used to live there. Right across from some massive church with huge gymnasium. All I remember

Oh lord please don't let the running back be out!
That is why I ask him is that other post true. @daagoob will be stressed out tonight. I don't think its the same one he has talked about a lot though. Seems like there was another back that was out cause I mentioned we are waiting for our back #4 to come back also. We expect ours back next week in round 3.

That is why I ask him is that other post true. @daagoob will be stressed out tonight. I don't think its the same one he has talked about a lot though. Seems like there was another back that was out cause I mentioned we are waiting for our back #4 to come back also. We expect ours back next week in round 3.
Yal be alright as long as McLaurin is there

I’d love to go to Ne and watch a big game. My family used to live there. Right across from some massive church with huge gymnasium. All I remember
Sounds like Corinth Baptist Church....on the old US 17.....then there used to be a much smaller church building (Nazarene maybe?) between Corinth and the Northeastern HS campus....I haven't been by there in forever.....used to go many times a month by the old Walmart shopping center across from Northeastern HS that also had a Food Lion & Revco & Lowes and an ice cream shop

Yal be alright as long as McLaurin is there
Yes but before he got injured 2 weeks ago he was running the ball about as good as McLaurin but he’s a running back . McClurin is whatever you want to call him W/R, Wide Back, etc. Robinson’s just a junior like the QB, I think from what I’ve heard he’s fine, but rest it when you can. Clinton will definitely need him for the championship run
With him Clinton definitely has multiple threats runn and pass. It’s already fun!

Got it. Thanks. I'm listening to Tarboro and watching NE. But both games are already over

Reactions: daagoob
I e been keeping up with you guys on here while watch DarkHorse soccer game . Tonight is the 4th round of the soccer playoffs so thing can get real difficult at that point of the playoffs
The #1 seeded DarkHorses lost 2-1 in double overtime to 5th seeded Greene Central ( the defeated Green Central 1-0 in a season ending non-conference game 2 weeks ago)
Interestingly, Greene Central knocks off both the #4 seed Manteo and #1 Clinton seed on the road in double overtime games by the same score in 4 days
Those guys on a roll aren’t they

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT