ADVERTISEMENT

Murphy at Robbinsville

Back to the game. I heard we will be playing alot of freshman Friday
Go Knights

The swain transfer policy totally played a huge factor in their championship. If the kids that lived in spruce pine had went to Mitchell instead of heritage we’d have won a couple championships. I don’t blame them for transferring to play for dad/uncle, but if and butts would’ve been Christmas in ledger.

Reactions: Cdoc73 and BK13T-$
70s and 80s was different from now. If that has to be explained then you wouldn't understand anyway.

You think the Cherokee swain transfer policy didn't play a huge factor in swains last title. Lmao

Try me. Just trying to get at what the "HD transfer policy" is and how that is any different than any other school's transfer policy. I'm pretty sure Robbinsville has got their fair share of transfers over the years.

Reactions: therealsquid
Walsh is 119-40 from 2,008-present.
5-12 against Murphy.
2-3 vs Murphy in the playoffs.
Ofcouse Murphy is much larger and has EC and the HD transfer policy.

Murphy and Robbinsville difference in size is about the same difference as Robbinsville/Andrews.

True, according to the latest ADM #s difference between Murphy/Robbinsville and Robbinsville/Andrews is about the same. Yet I don't think I've ever heard a person from Andrews complain about having to play Robbinsville.

Didn't Murphy finish the season with the top passer in the conference?
Just my opinion but what separates Collins is his ability to run..He has almost 500 yds rushing,averaging over 8 yds a carry..that and 800 yds passing makes him very dangerous. He completes over 60% of his passes with a quarterback rating of 123,highest in the conference.

Kid, calm down. I was even talking to you.

HD district can play for murphy.

I was just stating that when comparing head to head other things should be considered.
Numbers- I remember a few years back playing Murphy and Robbinsville barely had over 20 kids. We had some lineman that was 180lbs. I think Walsh is the best coach in the smc. He has 1 state title, 2 appearances, 2 western titles,4 appearances, 4 smc titles. (3 outright smc titles, 1 shared smc title.) In 11 years with small numbers.

Andrews does good for such a small school. No doubt

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Pulling from Stecoah an advantage? Lol
I played football when Stecoah was open. The guys from Stecoah never and I mean never played football ball at Robbinsville. They were all gym rats that wanted to beat our arse in basketball. Besides you could not be enrolled at Stecoah and play at Robbinsville. I remember a guy wanted to play and he was asked to transfer to RHS he flat refused. And yes most years they beat our arse on the BB court.

Reactions: CherokeeKid
Okay so we must also remember back in the day Robbinsville merged with Mountain View High School, prior to the merge with Stecoah in 1987. How big were these schools? Simply look at Robbinsville ADMs today. A total of 375 students in one high school that used to be three. Folks, thats all the kids in the whole county. No charters, no EC, no Alternative. Thats it! Over the past 40 years all Graham County Schools have been combined and have been that way for 32 years....

I think the last year Stecoah was open they had less than 20 enrolled in High School. Advantage Black Knights football, the secret is out we're in trouble I hope they take away all our titles for cheating.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Okay so we must also remember back in the day Robbinsville merged with Mountain View High School, prior to the merge with Stecoah in 1987. How big were these schools? Simply look at Robbinsville ADMs today. A total of 375 students in one high school that used to be three. Folks, thats all the kids in the whole county. No charters, no EC, no Alternative. Thats it! Over the past 40 years all Graham County Schools have been combined and have been that way for 32 years....
I remember Stecoah but Mountain View is a new one to me. Did they have any sports teams?

Kid, calm down. I was even talking to you.

HD district can play for murphy.
HD kid cannot play for Murphy. If a HD kid TRANSFERS to Murphy they can play for Murphy. Just like the Andrews kids roaming the halls of Robbinsville .... guess that's the "Andrews Transfer Policy". The one kid is really going to help you in wrestling, maybe you should talk about that.

HD kid cannot play for Murphy. If a HD kid TRANSFERS to Murphy they can play for Murphy. Just like the Andrews kids roaming the halls of Robbinsville .... guess that's the "Andrews Transfer Policy". The one kid is really going to help you in wrestling, maybe you should talk about that.
Once again, #BKadvantaged!

I saw the article. It wasn’t terrible but I wouldn’t have stated it that way for the paper. It does come across on the cocky side.

I was just stating that when comparing head to head other things should be considered.
Numbers- I remember a few years back playing Murphy and Robbinsville barely had over 20 kids. We had some lineman that was 180lbs. I think Walsh is the best coach in the smc. He has 1 state title, 2 appearances, 2 western titles,4 smc titles. (3 outright smc titles, 1 shared smc title.) In 11 years with small numbers.

Andrews does good for such a small school. No doubt
I was looking back 10 years on Maxpreps and Andrews was only the last in the conference 3 times. I know that’s nothing to brag about but with the lowest numbers in the conference and just about the state we actually over achieve especially now that we’re down to 207 students. Not complaining just happy we still compete

Give em sum attention, him and bk13, every tread had to have rville in it to them, bless em, wander about there recruits from porta Rico on basketball, bless em

you really need to quit spewing about things you know nothing about....you really have no idea. This situation had nothing to do with recruiting or football and doesnt need to be on this forum or any other for that matter....

you really need to quit spewing about things you know nothing about....you really have no idea. This situation had nothing to do with recruiting or football and doesnt need to be on this forum or any other for that matter....

True, according to the latest ADM #s difference between Murphy/Robbinsville and Robbinsville/Andrews is about the same. Yet I don't think I've ever heard a person from Andrews complain about having to play Robbinsville.
Maybe cause the folks in Andrews knows that Robbinsville numbers are straight up and unquestionable. Go hang out in Andrews and ask what they think about Murphy, matter of fact come to the game and see how many wildcat fans are on the Robbinsville sidelines Friday night.

Maybe cause the folks in Andrews knows that Robbinsville numbers are straight up and unquestionable. Go hang out in Andrews and ask what they think about Murphy, matter of fact come to the game and see how many wildcat fans are on the Robbinsville sidelines Friday night.
You think i really care, go sit by the cheerleaders,

You are talking about a middle school transfer?
Wow.
You've got us.. a middle school wrestler that moved here.
How many on the VARSITY bulldog team outside the Murphy school district? I already know you don't have to answer that. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT