ADVERTISEMENT

Murphy at Robbinsville

First I hope everyone has a blessed and safe Thanksgiving parents , players and fans! After reading all this bs about this advantage and that advantage from both teams in the end it’s about two great coaches and a bunch of great high school players that have the privilege of playing tomorrow night .For most of them it’s the last time they will ever get to play. There’s kids all over the state who’s football days are done already . Forever a memory! Let’s talk about the game from now till tomorrow not about all this other bs . imo whoever wins should walk into the state championship game. I hope it’s a injury free good smash mouth SMC football game! Good luck to both teams!! Go BIG DOGS!!

First I hope everyone has a blessed and safe Thanksgiving parents , players and fans! After reading all this bs about this advantage and that advantage from both teams in the end it’s about two great coaches and a bunch of great high school players that have the privilege of playing tomorrow night .For most of them it’s the last time they will ever get to play. There’s kids all over the state who’s football days are done already . Forever a memory! Let’s talk about the game from now till tomorrow not about all this other bs . imo whoever wins should walk into the state championship game. I hope it’s a injury free good smash mouth SMC football game! Good luck to both teams!! Go BIG DOGS!!
Amen

Reactions: CherokeeKid
Amen !!

Robbinsville 10 Murphy 0. Not great officiating both ways but bad int call deep in Robbinsville territory near end of the half. Good atmosphere here tonight. But being here just reminds me why teams that comes out here better be wary some definite home cooking in the press box and chain crew ha

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
Robbinsville 10 Murphy 0. Not great officiating both ways but bad int call deep in Robbinsville territory near end of the half. Good atmosphere here tonight. But being here just reminds me why teams that comes out here better be wary some definite home cooking in the press box and chain crew ha
Really I must be at a different game! The clock screwed up one time as R-ville was running out the clock for the half. A close interception call that could go either way.No home cooking just good football!

Murray was 9-27 yards.

Offensively Robbinsville beat Murphy at Murphy's strength. Up the middle. Line play.

Reactions: CherokeeKid
I doubt it. Murphy will probably be the team to beat next year. So there's always just one more good class to see through.
Murphy loses 90% of their offensive production this year..I expect the Big 3 to battle it out for 1st again. Robbinsville returns their quarterback, along with Hooper and most of their line. Also some stud running backs coming up from JVs.

Robbinsville give up 17.4 points a game.
1st 4 games we gave up 27 points a game.
Last 8 games we've gave up 11.5 points a game.

Did someone say something about Robbinsville's defense?
I was one that thought the defense was weak and had them picked 3rd. They were giving up a lot of points and yards that first month. Great job to the coaches and players for pulling it all together in conference play.

Congratulations to Murphy on yet another 10 win season. It got a little “chippy” at the end of the game but that’s to be expected in a game of this magnitude. You got to like kids that play with emotion and have a love for the game. All said and done pretty good sportsmanship from both sides. How is the young man with the knee injury? He was hurt on a kickoff on Robb sidelines , looked serious. Hows the quarterback he looked like a possible concussion? Hope both are ok.

Congratulations to Murphy on yet another 10 win season. It got a little “chippy” at the end of the game but that’s to be expected in a game of this magnitude. You got to like kids that play with emotion and have a love for the game. All said and done pretty good sportsmanship from both sides. How is the young man with the knee injury? He was hurt on a kickoff on Robb sidelines , looked serious. Hows the quarterback he looked like a possible concussion? Hope both are ok.
QB is fine ,#30 possible ACL, MCL, waiting on MRI

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT