ADVERTISEMENT

2023 outcome

MA STUD

Aug 4, 2023
Not sure what the outcome will be in 2023 1A NCHSAA šŸˆ. Alot of good teams in 1A especially the West. It's early but looks to be a collision course for Robbinsville and MA. But other good teams in hunt like Thomasville,Draughn,Murphy, Swain, Flatlanders to name a few. Good luck to all and stay healthy. Much respect to all team mentioned. Any given night anyone can be beat and Bears fans know this from experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: RexReally
Not sure what the outcome will be in 2023 1A NCHSAA šŸˆ. Alot of good teams in 1A especially the West. It's early but looks to be a collision course for Robbinsville and MA. But other good teams in hunt like Thomasville,Draughn,Murphy, Swain, Flatlanders to name a few. Good luck to all and stay healthy. Much respect to all team mentioned. Any given night anyone can be beat and Bears fans know this from experience.
Flatlanders???
You musta come down here in dark last year šŸ˜‚
And Thomasville got a shout out?
Thatā€™s a nice enough post though.
Good effort šŸ‘

Zoolander's Football I like it! Isn't there a baseball team called Zoolanders plays at Asheboro Stadium? Sorry its the Zookeepers! McCrary Park.

Reactions: thekidd12
Zoolander's Football I like it! Isn't there a baseball team called Zoolanders plays at Asheboro Stadium? Sorry its the Zookeepers! McCrary Park.
Yeah thatā€™s the one I was referencing. Used to be called the Copperheads. Now ainā€™t that a much better logo, snake, than a guy dressed in khaki shorts and a domed hat?

Reactions: sbbbfan
Yeah thatā€™s the one I was referencing. Used to be called the Copperheads. Now ainā€™t that a much better logo, snake, than a guy dressed in khaki shorts and a domed hat?
Yes lol! Its a beautiful stadium that they just redone!

Reactions: thekidd12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT