ADVERTISEMENT

My Thoughts!

buzzcoach

Apr 26, 2004
winston salem nc
I'm going to leave this here!!!! I did say that Adkins never won the big game and in 2021 that was bad. This is a message board and was just my opinion at the time. I have always thought he was a great coach. I have realized how stupid me saying anything was. I was and sometimes now can be an Idiot!!!!!! I think That whole coaching staff is awesome and Adkins works his ass off the whole year for this football team. He loves these kids and is the best man for the job. He may go down as the best to ever have coached at MA. I am truly sorry to Coach Adkins for ever saying anything remotely negative toward him. I am just a fan of football and MA! All I can say is I am sorry and that I was wrong and a very stupid childish Man to post negative things about the Coach I on a message board. I did try to post with another name with Permission as I was threatened in the stands by a drunk after the State Championship game last year. I have made many friends off this board but many enemies as well. Again I was very stupid and an Idiot and can still be that I am human I make mistakes. Again I sincerely apologize to anyone I have wronged in posting on this message board! This site should be fun but many of us including me take it too personal sometimes. Also if you have a problem with me just come talk to me if you know who I am don't trash me and not have nerve to actually come up to me and have a conversation! This all I want to say on this. Feel free to bad mouth me now bc I am use to it. Im an Idiot I get that!!! Go Bears!!!!!

What a great sincere post from a true man! You are no idiot. A little zealous, but I know the real you. Great guy, good friend, and a true loyal fan. Time heals a lot of things. You have sincerely apologized numerous times, and there is nothing else you can do. People choose to forgive, or they choose not to. It is up to them.

What a great sincere post from a true man! You are no idiot. A little zealous, but I know the real you. Great guy, good friend, and a true loyal fan. Time heals a lot of things. You have sincerely apologized numerous times, and there is nothing else you can do. People choose to forgive, or they choose not to. It is up to them.
Great post daddy Doug. I agree 100%

Good post buzz.... Is game Friday at 7 or 7:30 I might come watch this game BC im not going to stand 4 rows deep next week at robbinsville or get there 4 hours early so I can get a seat LOL best of luck to mount airy hope y'all repeat this year for our conference.

Reactions: Bearmod1
Good post buzz.... Is game Friday at 7 or 7:30 I might come watch this game BC im not going to stand 4 rows deep next week at robbinsville or get there 4 hours early so I can get a seat LOL best of luck to mount airy hope y'all repeat this year for our conference.
7:30 thanks and you are invited to tailgate as well sir!

Reactions: thekidd12 and KW23
I know this is buzz thread and it appears to be a sincere apology from him but…
If the unthinkable occurred and both lower seeds happened to be victorious you would be welcomed in Ramseur…🤷‍♂️

You wouldn’t have any issue finding a seat this week….

North rowan has no shot vs robbinsville im not driving to watch that beatdown u might as well lockup your stadium for this year thekidd if y'all pull the upset y'all will be on the road next week

Great post buzz , for those of us that know you we know your love for Bear athletics and student athletes that compete week in and week out. Let’s be honest the shoes to fill when coach Adkins got here were big shoes indeed. The style of football as well. To see coach Adkins and Coach Holder working hand in hand is truly something special. To here my sister in law talk about her student athletes and there respect in the classroom and to others . Kids in the weight room as a team at 6am and coming out walking to class together. The discipline / commitment this team has from the youngest level to the senior class is unbelievable. That starts with the coaching staff and it’s general. When you see a staff that produces fine young men and women and produces championships on top of it, man that’s winning on a whole other level. The bear nation is lucky to be blessed with such a passionate fan base ( yea that includes buzz and td ) and a coaching staff second to none. These boards wouldn’t be worth reading without the buzz’s , Bk’s, kidd , wicked, rough and all those that poke each other. Quite frankly it wouldn’t be worth a nickel. 1a/ small town football is special, VERY SPECIAL, so is our 1a board. Kinda boring in the classes boards. Appreciate all of y’all

I know this is buzz thread and it appears to be a sincere apology from him but…
If the unthinkable occurred and both lower seeds happened to be victorious you would be welcomed in Ramseur…🤷‍♂️
If ER is victorious this Friday night there are several of us Mt Airy fans will most likely make the trip out west to see the game.

Reactions: thekidd12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT