ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Heritage vs Reidsville 2a Title Round 4

Big 3 & 12 for MH. 2 downs to get 12yds IMO. Timeout. 7:12 to go in 1st half.

MH can throw. They just have to do it. They haven’t actually attempted a pass yet

4th and 4 and you run a QB draw against a team who knows your gonna run it. 11 guys in box. Scratching my head.......and 1 play Reidsville scores!

Yep. Done posting updates, put this one in the books. Can Reidsville play a plus one against like the 4AA champion so they can get a game? Man they are fast.

Reactions: Ooooner
Watch it here. Reidsville winning 21-0 @ the Half

Unfortunately Heritage doesn’t have a come from behind type offense. Gonna have to have some breaks in the second half to have a chance

Reactions: owen98
They dropped back to throw on their first drive and was sacked for a 20yrd loss.
You’re right they did just like Tampa Bay did Mahomes. Never heard anyone say he can’t throw just doesn’t have the time. Obviously Reidsville is just too fast. MH has been in position to make plays but they don’t have the speed to hang. Heritage had to make sure to use clock and score and they haven’t done that so I don’t think they will come back. Hopefully they can’t make it respectable. Hendersonville would actually matchup better with Reidsville because they have the kind of athletes to play with Reidsville but I don’t think they would have anything for Reidsville either

Reactions: Ooooner
You’re right they did just like Tampa Bay did Mahomes. Never heard anyone say he can’t throw just doesn’t have the time. Obviously Reidsville is just too fast. MH has been in position to make plays but they don’t have the speed to hang. Heritage had to make sure to use clock and score and they haven’t done that so I don’t think they will come back. Hopefully they can’t make it respectable. Hendersonville would actually matchup better with Reidsville because they have the kind of athletes to play with Reidsville but I don’t think they would have anything for Reidsville either

heritage matches up better cause they can bleed the clock some

In order to beat Reidsville you have to score with them. Anyway the wide receiver screen or swing pass went for 6 because Heritage could not match the speed. Hendo would have. At least close enough to keep that from going for 6

In order to beat Reidsville you have to score with them. Anyway the wide receiver screen or swing pass went for 6 because Heritage could not match the speed. Hendo would have. At least close enough to keep that from going for 6

Hendo is faster, but Wallace rose hill and northeastern are just as fast as Hendersonville.

Anyway I guess you didn’t read that Hendo would have nothing for Reidsville either. Just feel they would matchup better in this game. Being from up here I’ve seen enough of them to draw that conclusion which I doubt you have. Congrats on your title but you guys are still arrogant. Act like you’ve been there

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT