ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Heritage vs Reidsville 2a Title Round 4

Fiction 24 is living his dreams through kids he couldn’t carry the jock strap of. Who is the Bum? Fiction 24 is
Sorry sir. I have a ring. 2007 rams. Starting reciever. I lived it. Now I'm seeing the rams keep on keeping on. You always wrong about everything lol

• Love
Reactions: Rammer16 and UNC91
Arrogant? Right for sure. Heck look at your screen name. Says all you need to know

As least it's not as bad as 2003 for MH --- 68-12 Rams win vs. Bandys.

Could it be Reidsville's second straight state championship game shutout?

Reactions: Rammer16
35 to 0 rams
Now others can brag about how great you are. You don’t have to yap. Post the score and everyone knows who the better team is. Scoreboard works every time. Running your mouth? No respect

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Now others can brag about how great you are. You don’t have to yap. Post the score and everyone knows who the better team is. Scoreboard works every time. Running your mouth? No respect
I ain't running my mouth lol these athletes better than I ever was. I was worst athele even on our team

Yeah and I’m glad he did but the fact he was putting on like he was is kind of funny now

I was pulling for your boys tonight 97. Sorry it didn’t work out for them. I knew it was going to be a tall tree to climb.

Reactions: 97Cougar
Congratulations to the Rams on winning the 2A State Football Championship
I will now put this Reidsville team among the great Reidsvilke teams not because of the 35 points and the win; but fir pitching a shutout until 21 seconds in the game. That defense really impressed me.
Congratulations again and just think in 3 months we get to start all over again!

Cougars lost to the Rams in 2A but in the 4AA game the Cougars are up 3 scores on the Rams

Forgot the Cougars also beat the Rams yesterday in 3A

Last edited:
I have watched most of these boys play together since they were in 2nd grade, especially the seniors and some of the juniors. They have never walked on to a football field thinking they don't have a shot at winning. Saturday will be no different.
You’re a class act! Brother!
Father and Son!.....together! Gonna be some great stories!
Tip of my Cap!

Once again ... you've got to be able to mix pass with run to be successful at this level.
I think Clinton would have matched up well offensively against the Rams; they had the power/breakaway run about they this year had a equally effective passing game short and deep . A great running back and a qb that could run and throw. In the end it was the defense that would give up points just too close.
The Ram's defense impressed me today. Yes they bent at times regularly actually but when they had to a make the defensive play they did every time.
Congratulations to the former downtown Short Sugars fans of the Rams!

I think Clinton would have matched up well offensively against the Rams; they had the power/breakaway run about they this year had a equally effective passing game short and deep . A great running back and a qb that could run and throw. In the end it was the defense that would give up points just too close.
The Ram's defense impressed me today. Yes they bent at times regularly actually but when they had to a make the defensive play they did every time.
Congratulations to the former downtown Short Sugars fans of the Rams!

Now if that aint a backhanded compliment....

In unrelated news....the wedding went off without a hitch. I will watch it when I get home. Peoples must have only got one touch, because I only got one text with his name.

Reactions: UNC91 and TheMule
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT