ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Heritage vs Reidsville 2a Title Round 4

Anyway I guess you didn’t read that Hendo would have nothing for Reidsville either. Just feel they would matchup better in this game. Being from up here I’ve seen enough of them to draw that conclusion which I doubt you have. Congrats on your title but you guys are still arrogant. Act like you’ve been there
We do act like we've been here. Cant help it's a blowout with MH standing no chance . That's not arrogant. That's a fact.

Anyway I guess you didn’t read that Hendo would have nothing for Reidsville either. Just feel they would matchup better in this game. Being from up here I’ve seen enough of them to draw that conclusion which I doubt you have. Congrats on your title but you guys are still arrogant. Act like you’ve been there
Been here. 22 championships and many other state title game appearances.

Reactions: Rammer16 and UNC91
Your team would be much more appealing if you allowed everyone else to brag on them instead of what y’all actually do

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
because I said I thought heritage was a better matchup? Heritage has had success against reidsville before.

heritage has done well vs reidsville stevion Harrison

Dont waste your time on the garbage that is NFHS its showing delayed ALEADY

Watch game here

Mercy, the Rams are good

Fiction 24 is living his dreams through kids he couldn’t carry the jock strap of. Who is the Bum? Fiction 24 is

The amusing irony of the SWE's soaked field was that the field was so muddy that their holder couldn't get the ball down for a 25ish yd FG attempt on the last play of the game, and Reidsville won by 2, I believe.
That was a great game. But let me finally put something to rest. SWE didn't soak the field for that game. The field backs right up to a swamp, and sits in a bowl. It takes very little rain to saturate it. Hell, that field doesn't even have a sprinkler system. The Rams converted a 4th and ten deep in our territory, late in the game. And the rest is history. Those two teams where the best two in the state in that class.

Reactions: UNC91
Just because he is on the team don’t mean anything. There are many guys who have played on a team

Lol yea carried off the field in terrible pain now in busting thru the line ! Somebody may have wanted some tv time!

Reactions: owen98
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT