East Burke (0-0) at Patton
Newton-Conover (0-0) at Polk County
West Lincoln (0-0) vs North Lincoln
West Caldwell (0-0) at South Caldwell
Bandys (0-0) vs St. Stephens
Maiden (0-0) vs Foard
Bunker Hill (0-0) vs Stuart Cramer
Lincolnton (0-0) at South Point
Hard to believe it’s already here….Fall Ball in the Catawba Valley! The air already smells better….I’m spry as a rutting buck!😜….prolly because I haven’t watch the news on TV in months!
Thanks for the post. Flyrod….I’m hoping and praying that we see the opening kickoff this Friday!
There’s some great opening games…regrettably…. Ours ain’t one of them.

Maiden should win over Foard convincingly.

East Burke will roll over Patton as well! Betting Fulbright rushes for 200!

South Point finished strong in the spring and will be too much for Lincolnton to overcome. I hope the Wolves can keep the score reasonably close though…like ‘19!….if they do….watch out!

Bandys vs St Stephen’s should be a great game. It’s a coin toss. I’ll take Bandys at home in OT! 😁 I’m betting the Bandys faithful are pulling for Coach Lowman as much as the home team!

I’ll take South Caldwell over West Caldwell by 2 scores…which is closer than what most people would think! Come on! Warriors!….don’t listen to those Brushy Mtn. Fellers! 😁

Newton at Polk….another great game. Frankly… it wouldn’t surprise me if Newton wins big or loses big or anywhere in between! You just don’t know about the Red Devils. I’ll take Polk and RB Angus Weaver at home in a very close game! Hoping the Red Devils prove me wrong!

I want to pick Bunker Hill so badly… but I can’t do it! C-biscuits’ assessment of Cramers’ scrimmage says they have talented skill players and a good QB….that’s gonna be a problem for the Bears. I’m hoping the Bears defensive line can get pressure on the QB!….and no turnovers for the Bears’ offense! Once again…. I’m hoping Bunker Hill proves me wrong with a blow out win!

I’m sticking with West Lincoln over North Lincoln. West lost a bunch of players but
Gosh!… they were good in the spring! This one should be another classic!

Good luck to all Catawba Valley teams! Stay Healthy!

Last edited:
Reactions: flyrod5518
Maiden 56 Foard 0

East Burke 14 Patton 6

South Point 46 Lincolnton 7

Bandys 44 St. Stephen’s 7

South Caldwell 18 West Caldwell 7

Polk County 28 Newton Conover 7

Bunker Hill 29 Stuart Cramer 18

West Lincoln 14 North Lincoln 7

Last edited:
Maiden 56 Foard 0

East Burke 21 Patton 7

East Burke 14 Patton 6,

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Maiden 56 Foard 0

East Burke 14 Patton 6

Stuart Cramer had Bunker Hill on the ropes for most of the game

Bandys won by a large margin as I was at the game. However, I hope these two weeks don't give them false hope. Saint and Foard are really, really bad and all 3 teams' numbers are really low. Bandys dressed 22 and Saint had 23. One of Bandys best players was hurt for the year which means they drop to 21. The third and fourth quarters were interrupted by at least 10-12 stoppages for cramps. I feel for these kids as they have to play both sides and even kick off and return. It is a lot to ask. On a high note, Parker DeHart QB for Bandys may be the fastest kid I've seen in a while. That kid has wheels that only the special athletes possess. I hope he runs track as well. Good luck to all teams.

Bandys won by a large margin as I was at the game. However, I hope these two weeks don't give them false hope. Saint and Foard are really, really bad and all 3 teams' numbers are really low. Bandys dressed 22 and Saint had 23. One of Bandys best players was hurt for the year which means they drop to 21. The third and fourth quarters were interrupted by at least 10-12 stoppages for cramps. I feel for these kids as they have to play both sides and even kick off and return. It is a lot to ask. On a high note, Parker DeHart QB for Bandys may be the fastest kid I've seen in a while. That kid has wheels that only the special athletes possess. I hope he runs track as well. Good luck to all teams.
Big win for Bandys….sorry to hear about a season ending injury….that’s sucks!

I pick
Big win for Bandys….sorry to hear about a season ending injury….that’s sucks!
My picks for week 2 . Bandys to beat Foard by a lot.
Bunker over Saint by at least 18 points.
West Lincoln by 24 over Cherryville.
North Lincoln in a close game over Lincolnton .
Maiden over Watagua in a close game. Even though Watuga has size and more depth. I just know that it is hard to win against Big Blue especially in the Biggest Little Football town in the world.
Not sure who Newton plays this week.
Freedom by 20 over East Burke.

I pick

My picks for week 2 . Bandys to beat Foard by a lot.
Bunker over Saint by at least 18 points.
West Lincoln by 24 over Cherryville.
North Lincoln in a close game over Lincolnton .
Maiden over Watagua in a close game. Even though Watuga has size and more depth. I just know that it is hard to win against Big Blue especially in the Biggest Little Football town in the world.
Not sure who Newton plays this week.
Freedom by 20 over East Burke.
I like the picks, I think East Burke vs Freedom will be closer. Newton big over West Iredell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT