ADVERTISEMENT

Crest @ South Point - Round 3

👀 refs must not be from around these parts. Called a chop block on South Point on their first possession. Crest leads 7-0

Don’t like what I’m hearing on the radio. Chargers running around wide open everywhere, as is Huskey.

Crest killing itself with penalties. Last three drives stopped because of penalties. Is all these holding penalties due to coaching?

I guess SP won. Now I know why Crest went for it on 4th down.

I turned in and out of the game. That butt whooping SP put on Dudley last week was definitely coaching.

Outstanding showing by Crest. I know you don’t like moral victories. But I didn’t envision you guys holding SP to 21. Congrats on a gritty performance Red Raiders.

SP vs. Crest 25 - 16
SP vs. KM 30 - 18
SP vs. Shelby 14 - 26
SP vs. Burns 29 - 14 - 1

South Point all-time losing records against the following schools:

Benedictine, Va 0 - 1
Winston Salem Carver 0 - 1
Clover, SC 2 - 6
Erwin 0 - 1
Freedom 0 - 2
Hickory Ridge 0 - 1
Charlotte Latin 0 - 1
North Buncombe 0 - 1
North Davidson 0 - 1
Northwestern, SC 0 - 1
Piedmont 0 - 1
Lucy Ragsdale 0 - 2
Weddington 0 - 1
West Lincoln 0 - 1
West Meck 2 - 6
The Farqueson years at KM really assisted everyone’s overall record against KM. Teams beat KM that rarely won against KM and our rivals really ran their win record up in head to head!

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
The Farqueson years at KM really assisted everyone’s overall record against KM. Teams beat KM that rarely won against KM and our rivals really ran their win record up in head to head!
Hey shutdown congrats on the W tonight brother . I watched the end and your boys came through. I hope we both win it all .

Crazy game that had SP chasing all night. Crest lives and dies with #1 and tonight he was money. RPO reads were spot on and kept SP at bay essentially all night. Hell of a game and one I hate to see a loser in. Really feel for those kids; been there and it sucks.

Wow it seems that I missed a great SP-Crest game. Hopefully I can watch it later this weekend. Great year by the young kids at Crest and congratulations to the Raiders.

Player of the game for South Point was whomever calls the plays for Crest..

i guess he was so embarrassed thats why he got thrown out...

Count your blessings Raiders,.... no way you should have won this game... and you know it..But congragts I hope yall make it and KM makes it for a rematch

• Wow
Reactions: Crestuff
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT