ADVERTISEMENT

Crest @ South Point - Round 3

You're also making jokes, but I just got married and did consider sleeping at my mommys trailer...I mean house...night before the wedding. And I'm completely serious 🤣

Congrats! Did you marry that good looking girl friend I met at the ranch?

Reactions: sasha_nc
Congrats! Did you marry that good looking girl friend I met at the ranch?
Nah, I ended up with one of the Crest FFA Cows...no I didn't get that one girl. I got one ten times better. Wonderful Woman. Back to the game. Crest defense has improved, but the Crest offense is goning to definitely have to show up.

Gonna be a tough one for Crest for sure. If QB1 plays better than he did last SP game (had 3 TOs I believe) Crest has a chance. Get the ball in Green's hands and let him do his thing. May be like the Dudley game....first team to 42 wins.

The Chargers are very young but have matured quite a bit though the season. Mark it down now, they may bow out this Friday but the next 3 years, they will be the team to beat in 3A.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
Gonna be a tough one for Crest for sure. If QB1 plays better than he did last SP game (had 3 TOs I believe) Crest has a chance. Get the ball in Green's hands and let him do his thing. May be like the Dudley game....first team to 42 wins.

The Chargers are very young but have matured quite a bit though the season. Mark it down now, they may bow out this Friday but the next 3 years, they will be the team to beat in 3A.
I would NOT be to SURE about THAT.

Nah, I ended up with one of the Crest FFA Cows...no I didn't get that one girl. I got one ten times better. Wonderful Woman. Back to the game. Crest defense has improved, but the Crest offense is goning to definitely have to show up.

At first I just skimmed this and I thought you said you married Wonder Woman or looks like Wonder Woman.

I was thinking to myself "he won the lotto!" Not saying you still didnt win figuratively but just thinking out loud.

It’s gonna be a lot of teams with a bright future coming up..this SP qb is just a freshman he is gonna be a load..KM has a system that is churning out great teams every year and then there is always gonna be Dudley with size and speed.

Reactions: seadog28
I am going to pick my wonderful Red Raiders over the Crusty Charger Ponies - much closer backyard brawl fight since we play them year in and year out and can't surprise them like we did Dudley.

SP 35 - Crest 30

BTW, as a side note. I met some Grimsley fans on Saturday at Yum Yums and one of the gentleman was telling me that the Dudley QB had attended Grimsley the previous year but his parents transferred him to Dudley. He was heartbroken to be leaving; imagine how he must have felt after last Thursday.

I hear you. I’d enjoy seeing you again but that’d be a long drive for you.

You said it in one of your posts. We are basically the same football loving, hard working, God fearing people with different zip codes. I love to hate Crest, but know we are brothers.

That said, Crest might cramp their way to 21 points with all the injury timeouts. But, we’ll drag you for 55! Change my mind!

BTW…I’m sponsoring 2or 3 cases of liquor for the Raider fans who sit on the visitor side. That should spice things up!! 😀

Reactions: GSO-Triple5
At first I just skimmed this and I thought you said you married Wonder Woman or looks like Wonder Woman.

I was thinking to myself "he won the lotto!" Not saying you still didnt win figuratively but just thinking out loud.

Wonder Woman wears a Red Raider tee shirt!

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
You said it in one of your posts. We are basically the same football loving, hard working, God fearing people with different zip codes. I love to hate Crest, but know we are brothers.

That said, Crest might cramp their way to 21 points with all the injury timeouts. But, we’ll drag you for 55! Change my mind!
You’re good people my friend.

Reactions: seadog28
Looking at stats from game 1 and this one surprised me. It looks like Crest ran the same numbers of plays vs South Point as they did vs Shelby. It sure didn't feel that way because South Point won the time battle by about 7 minutes. Crest left points on the field in game 1. If they want to get out of Belmont with a victory...finish drives.

Totals from game 1
Crest
204 Passing 1 TD 1 INT
134 Rushing 1 TD

South Point
43 Passing 1 TD
339 Rushing 4 TD

Total yards
Crest 338
South Point 382

Numbers inside the game...
Crest averaged 37 yards per kick-off
SP averaged 66 yards per kick-off

That will win you a field position battle for sure.

Reactions: crestrulz
Chargers have to score in the first quarter when given the chances.

#2,#3, and #6 need to be spectacular this game for Crest.

However, playoff SP is much different than regular season SP.

34-28 SP in a close one

Reactions: Crestuff
This game will be a typical knock down, Raiders and Chargers game. It's hard to beat a Crest team, twice in the same season. It will surprise me if this game is not close. IMO 7 points will separate winner and loser. SP 35 Crest 28 GO BIG RED!!!

This game will be a typical knock down, Raiders and Chargers game. It's hard to beat a Crest team, twice in the same season. It will surprise me if this game is not close. IMO 7 points will separate winner and loser. SP 35 Crest 28 GO BIG RED!!!
I will PICK the TEAM from the BIG SOUTH to WIN this GAME.

I will PICK the TEAM from the BIG SOUTH to WIN this GAME.
Honest question....how do you determine which words you are going to shout in your post. It's always random to me.

Like re-read your post and shout the words capitalized

PICK TEAM BIG SOUTH WIN GAME

Any RHYME or REASON for capitalizing THE words YOU DO?

The players are taught week to week to never look ahead. I’m looking at this season as a whole and how it transpires into next season. Crest is building something special and fast. Sosebee has done one hell of a job to take a young team this far. The crazy thing is this is a winnable game for them as well. Belmont is a tough place to win but it has been done before. Assignment football is tough with high school kids but I would love to see Crest pull it off. If Crest loses, look out next year.

If Crest loses, look out next year.

So if they win Friday, we don’t have to worry about them next year. You Cleveland County boys confuse the crap outta me. Capitalizing words for no reason, incomplete sentences, sentences that make no sense and pulling for Crust, I just don’t know how to deal we y’all.

Reactions: raidertime

So if they win Friday, we don’t have to worry about them next year. You Cleveland County boys confuse the crap outta me. Capitalizing words for no reason, incomplete sentences, sentences that make no sense and pulling for Crust, I just don’t know how to deal we y’all.
You could go to the kitchen get a sharp knife and cut off all your fingers and throw away your keyboard. Then you wouldn’t have to deal with us.

Please video it if you do.

I think you meant "I will pick A team from the Big South to win this game." Otherwise, I'm pretty sure your sentence is an example of a incomplete thought.

I read the post as a positive for the Big South. That’s my complete thought.

Reading comprehension in Belmont consist of which Lot Lizard on Craigslist is the cheapest so I didn’t even take that as an insult. If anything the attempt at a joke evolved into your post in itself. For future purposes if you are going to quote my words on here ask my permission first. I’ll type your response for you if need be.

• Haha
Honest question....how do you determine which words you are going to shout in your post. It's always random to me.

Like re-read your post and shout the words capitalized

PICK TEAM BIG SOUTH WIN GAME

Any RHYME or REASON for capitalizing THE words YOU DO?
I pick the WORDS this way, KM has BEATEN the MIGHTY GOLDEN LIONS 3 of the last 4 YEARS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT