ADVERTISEMENT

#5 Red Springs vs #4 Wallace-Rose Hill

Great job tonight by the Dogs. Hope next week isn't a similar result as the Havelock game. Both teams play sort of same styles. We will definitely show more with more than SW did tonight.

Reactions: dogs79
I’ve already heard rams defense wasn’t as good as past teams but rs scored 14 on first scout defense only which it was 32-0 with sprinkled in jv players but I also heard reidsville offense is lethal and I’ve seen some of there games they can be scored on it will be a good game!! I don’t think rams will score 50 next week neither team!!

Reactions: dogs79
I’ve already heard rams defense wasn’t as good as past teams but rs scored 14 on first scout defense only which it was 32-0 with sprinkled in jv players but I also heard reidsville offense is lethal and I’ve seen some of there games they can be scored on it will be a good game!! I don’t think rams will score 50 next week neither team!!
Welcome back blackdog

Reactions: daagoob
Fact 24 rams defense is down this year , I’ve watched some of there games this year the offense is good but the d is great they have the bend but don’t break d They don’t give up big runs!! It’s sped on both teams wrh and the rams!! This what Friday night football is all about neither team will score 40 next week!!

Maybe a bit down but rams historically even with not so good of a team make it harder for teams to score. Give up big plays but hold teams from scoring a lot of points. Like 3 tds would be disappointing to give up by any rams supporter. That's the standard. But as long as we win il be happy.

Defense down? As compared to what? E Surry scored on our 2s and 3s. Cummings scored 14. Against an unmotivated 2 half running clock. 7 games. 28 pts allowed. 5 shutouts. Don't place your bets Reidsville allowing over 14.

Defense down? As compared to what? E Surry scored on our 2s and 3s. Cummings scored 14. Against an unmotivated 2 half running clock. 7 games. 28 pts allowed. 5 shutouts. Don't place your bets Reidsville allowing over 14.

I don’t think it’s any proof the defense is down yet. I think he’s saying the defense doesn’t have the look of a dominant defense, which maybe the case. But they have played well thus far

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT