ADVERTISEMENT

2A TEAMS PLAYING TOUGHEST SCHEDULES

Oh no you don't go and make this thing a Race Issue, I saw the same crap on Facebook. Ain't nobody got a problem with a confident black man, take Tony Dungee for instance, everyone liked him. Personally I like Deon Sanders but lots of folks have a problem with his Arrogance and the way he tends to flaunt. People just don't like his Cockiness and it's being compared to the way Wiz and a few others on here are BRAGGING about how good Clinton is "supposed" to be. And who knows, maybe clinton is that good but as someone else said, that's why you play the damn game. Lot's of football left, 2-3 teams from the East might become an issue for the "U" and that many or more with the same abilities waiting in the West. You'd think clinton is the 72 Dolphins that went undefeated and somehow I doubt it.
It’s not arrogance that Deion has. It’s his brand. He does have the cockiness. I’ve watched football since Lombardi was coaching the Packers. Deion is the best athlete I ever saw play. So much natural ability. I don’t know if he borrowed a page from Ali but he created “Prime Time”. Nobody else could pull that off. He’s not arrogant. You should do some research into who he really is. In his playing days he had a prison ministry. He has never done anything to bring disgrace to “Prime Time”.

You guys are the clear favorite according to many so there’s most definitely a target 🎯 on your back. Enjoy it, I know I would. Football in your part of the state is taken more seriously than in our corner, so much tradition down there.
Yeah I was just a kid in the 90’s didn’t realize the damage those Clinton teams did to some folks mentals lol here we are damn near 20+ years later they still hurt. Pray for them

Reactions: Wizard of the East
It’s not arrogance that Deion has. It’s his brand. He does have the cockiness. I’ve watched football since Lombardi was coaching the Packers. Deion is the best athlete I ever saw play. So much natural ability. I don’t know if he borrowed a page from Ali but he created “Prime Time”. Nobody else could pull that off. He’s not arrogant. You should do some research into who he really is. In his playing days he had a prison ministry. He has never done anything to bring disgrace to “Prime Time”.
I agree with most of this sir. While I apparently am just a wee bit younger than you (Lombardi was coaching during my lifetime but earliest I remember is George Allen, Tom Landry) I think Deion was/is a great athlete. Just think Bo Jackson was better. And did it without telling everyone how good he was. I know Prime is a persona Deion created but I, personally, just wish he had stuck with just Deion.

Wiz is entitled to his opinion

Why is Wiz entitled to his opinion but when others express something different than your own, they’re automatically racist? Im so sick of people hiding behind that sitgmata.

I didn’t care for the way Goob “put the East on notice” Thursday night. Am I racist? Or just a hater?

And for the record, I LOVE coach Prime. I agree with everything he’s done so far at Colorado. That program hadn’t won consecutive games since 2020! They started 3-0 and defeated the national runner-up! But I also see how his ostentatious approach could be off-putting to some.

Not everyone is going to always agree with everything you say. That doesn’t make them racist. It makes them different. It’s okay to be different.

Why is Wiz entitled to his opinion but when others express something different than your own, they’re automatically racist? Im so sick of people hiding behind that sitgmata.

I didn’t care for the way Goob “put the East on notice” Thursday night. Am I racist? Or just a hater?

And for the record, I LOVE coach Prime. I agree with everything he’s done so far at Colorado. That program hadn’t won consecutive games since 2020! They started 3-0 and defeated the national runner-up! But I also see how his ostentatious approach could be off-putting to some.

Not everyone is going to always agree with everything you say. That doesn’t make them racist. It makes them different. It’s okay to be different.
Just a hater lol. Everyone’s entitled to they opinion. Just because wiz thinks this current team is as good as some teams in the 90’s we get compared to the 72 Dolphins and the Colorado comparison still tryin to piece that one together cause weren’t they like 21 point underdogs yesterday…….but I’m definitely not reaching a lot of the Coach Prime hate had absolutely nothing to do with football you can tell by the post.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC1980Swo
He made the Colorado comparison because of the hype surrounding the program reminded him of the hype Clinton has been getting here.

And your fans are welcome to celebrate however you wish. But when you prematurely beat your chest, you open yourself up to criticisms. Part of that is building your team up so that we can relish in the fall should you come up short.

Come on, man. You’re not new to this game.

He made the Colorado comparison because of the hype surrounding the program reminded him of the hype Clinton has been getting here.

And your fans are welcome to celebrate however you wish. But when you prematurely beat your chest, you open yourself up to criticisms. Part of that is building your team up so that we can relish in the fall should you come up short.

Bro everybody beats they chest about they team when they good man come on! Wrh fan do it n Ed to so stop the bs.

Others have hyped they teams up and not seen nearly the level of hate. Going back and reading some of the preseason comments you would think that Wallace offense was the second coming of the 99 HPC offense. Wiz has always posted the same this is nothing new anybody upset about him making outlandish predictions hasn’t been on preps in the last few years. I’m not guaranteeing anything cause like I said in a previous post I seen this story before so until it happens I’ll just enjoy the ride each week. One play, one bad night, one bad injury and it’s a different story.

Anyone who really watches college football knew Colorado was gonna lose eventually. You don’t go 1-11 to National title I don’t care how much juice you got. Wether it was Oregon,USC,Utah it was gonna happen eventually. Tarheels 4-0 I’m good lol.

I hope the Rams get to play the DarkHorses as well since that would be for a state championship.

However, East Duplin is showing no signs of surrender in the East and teams like Shelby and Monroe, to name a couple, will have a huge say so in the West.

Don't put a lot of money on Clinton "smoking" whoever shows up from the Western side of the bracket, no matter what the computers predict!
Hey Mule I'm looking forward to the rematch again this year!!!! Because it's coming if your Rams can hold up their end of the deal....
Chest Beating, Hype Train, Facts don't matter to me what ever y'all want to call it. I ain't a scared🤣
Now y'all can carry on..

34s opinion is the only one that matters. You can only talk about your team. 34 said he was getting off the boards earlier this season, but now has no life and on 24/7. Especially living in Florida, you'd think he save his energy to work some and come catch a Clinton UUU game in person lol . No one is racist up here, this is what's wrong with our country, if you have different opinion, clowns bring out the race card. It's a football message board lol geez calm down geez. Clinton UUU has a good team, everyone knows this. It's Clinton UUUUU they should be good geez lol

Hey Mule I'm looking forward to the rematch again this year!!!! Because it's coming if your Rams can hold up their end of the deal....
Chest Beating, Hype Train, Facts don't matter to me what ever y'all want to call it. I ain't a scared🤣
Now y'all can carry on..
I call it rooting for your squad or confidence

Reactions: oldway55 and dogs79
34s opinion is the only one that matters. You can only talk about your team. 34 said he was getting off the boards earlier this season, but now has no life and on 24/7. Especially living in Florida, you'd think he save his energy to work some and come catch a Clinton UUU game in person lol . No one is racist up here, this is what's wrong with our country, if you have different opinion, clowns bring out the race card. It's a football message board lol geez calm down geez. Clinton UUU has a good team, everyone knows this. It's Clinton UUUUU they should be good geez lol
Good post UNC

Now y'all can carry on..
In the big games lot of times if teams are close it comes down to coaching. You guys have that covered

ED99 just get use to it; it’s between Clinton and Northeastern this year in the East like it or not. In fact I don’t care if you like it, but you sure are crying enough about it in advance. It’s not even going to be close!!! You finally had your year last year but this year ain’t last year.

Last edited:
ED99 just get use to it; it’s between Clinton and Nirtheastern this year in the East like it or not. In fact I don’t care if you like it, but you sure are crying enough about it in advance. It’s not even going to be close!!! You had your year last year but this year ain’t last year.

What are you even talking about you senile old fart? You haven’t seen me cry about a dang thing.

Beat your chest, but not too hard. I’d hate for your heart to stop.

• Haha
@Wizard of the East its almost Thanksgiving 😀
It’s an uphill Battle in that league you guys are in, I wish Clinton was in the ECC. If that was the case everyone would be Battle tested. Wonder why they’re not in that league
Goob after three straight conference championships, they voted Clinton out. Of course they deny it but that’s the way it came down. Conferences and schools get input on realignment but there again they’ll argue to death it didn’t happen. It did

Goob after three straight conference championships, they voted Clinton out. Of course they deny it but that’s the way it came down. Conferences and schools get input on realignment but there again they’ll argue to death it didn’t happen. It did
I knew that was the reason, they couldn’t stand the heat those Darkhorses were bringing

Utter nonsense but not going to keep beating a "dead horse".

In any event, maybe for Clinton it was a good thing they went to the other conference. OF course they were runner up to St Pauls in 2001, a year they also lost to East Duplin in the playoffs. I figure they probably finish 3rd in the ECC in 21. In 2022 I guess they would have finished 3rd again after losing to both WRH (regular season) and ED in playoffs.

You're full of more ish than a Christmas turkey.

Last edited:
Reactions: Friday Night1
Utter nonsense but not going to keep beating a "dead horse".

In any event, maybe for Clinton it was a good thing they went to the other conference. OF course they were runner up to St Pauls in 2001, a year they also lost to East Duplin in the playoffs. I figure they probably finish 3rd in the ECC in 21. In 2022 I guess they would have finished 3rd again after losing to both WRH (regular season) and ED in playoffs.
You need to do some more figuring, honestly you’re doing some erroneous figuring you don’t know where the DarkHorses would have finished the ECC regular. in 2021 nor 2022 because they only played WRH in the 2022 regular season. They didn’t lose to a very good St Paul team in 2001, it was 2021 and they beat St Paul’s in 2022. St Paul’s was a 2020 (spring 2021) State 2AA finalist.
In any event Clinton would have challenged for the ECC conference as they always had when they were allowed to play in it; having won their last 3 championships in the ECC

Last edited:
  • Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT