ADVERTISEMENT

2A TEAMS PLAYING TOUGHEST SCHEDULES

TheMule

Feb 5, 2003
Lenox Castle, NC
Per Simmons, of the 101 2A teams, these are the ones playing the toughest schedules:

1. Wallace-Rose Hill

2. Lincolnton

3. Shelby

4. Reidsville

5. Monroe

Of course, these rankings are based on computer generated stats so please cut our friend The Wiz a little slack when he might take exception. ;)

Per Simmons, of the 101 2A teams, these are the ones playing the toughest schedules:

1. Wallace-Rose Hill

2. Lincolnton

3. Shelby

4. Reidsville

5. Monroe

Of course, these rankings are based on computer generated stats so please cut our friend The Wiz a little slack when he might take exception. ;)
Well the exception I have is how can that be when Clinton destroyed what was #1. (Top5 WRH, Whiteville which was #6ir Y when Clinton ravaged and last night opponent Princeton has been ranked And you’re going to tell me then haven’t played a tough schedule because the defeated a tough schedule? Those computer polls aren’t worth a nickle, the RPI is a complete joke!
Mule I really hope this DarkHorse team get to play your Rams. The Horses will smoke them too!

Well the exception I have is how can that be when Clinton destroyed what was #1. (Top5 WRH, Whiteville which was #6ir Y when Clinton ravaged and last night opponent Princeton has been ranked And you’re going to tell me then haven’t played a tough schedule because the defeated a tough schedule? Those computer polls aren’t worth a nickle, the RPI is a complete joke!
Mule I really hope this DarkHorse team get to play your Rams. The Horses will smoke them too!
Good points Wiz, I’m really happy for your fan base this season. You guys have something to be excited about, see you after Thanksgiving

Man Id hate to see you at a restaurant when you ordrered a salad with no tomatoes and then it comes with tomatoes.

al-pacino-4737390-normal.jpg

Chopper, check out the Northeastern clip on highschoolot. I wish you could’ve seen the game.
I watched very good Northeastern/Holmes highlights on HSOT and the article too
Someone posted a very good ground level DarkHorse highlight last night as well but it’s on Instagram and I don’t know how to link it over for reference here

I watched very good Northeastern/Holmes highlights on HSOT and the article too
Someone posted a very good ground level DarkHorse highlight last night as well but it’s on Instagram and I don’t know how to link it over for reference here
I’ll check that out, I follow Darkhorse football on Instagram. It was probably shotzbyaaron

Last edited:
Just saw the high lights. Looks like Northeastern is killing all the 2A competition.
I wasn’t expecting what I witnessed last night tbh. This is what we all had been waiting to see and I think this team just turned a corner. I spoke with coach this morning and after our conversation I am even more excited for whats to come. Hertford County and all everything Kaveon Rodgers comes to town next Friday and that will be a huge test.

I hope the Rams get to play the DarkHorses as well since that would be for a state championship.

However, East Duplin is showing no signs of surrender in the East and teams like Shelby and Monroe, to name a couple, will have a huge say so in the West.

Don't put a lot of money on Clinton "smoking" whoever shows up from the Western side of the bracket, no matter what the computers predict!

I hope the Rams get to play the DarkHorses as well since that would be for a state championship.

However, East Duplin is showing no signs of surrender in the East and teams like Shelby and Monroe, to name a couple, will have a huge say so in the West.

Don't put a lot of money on Clinton "smoking" whoever shows up from the Western side of the bracket, no matter what the computers
I hope your right Mule! I think *️⃣ will have to implode. If *️⃣ makes it, I’ll be pulling for the west for the first time.
What do you mean if, the DarkHorses are going to be there

Don't put a lot of money on Clinton "smoking" whoever shows up from the Western side of the bracket, no matter what the computers predict!
Mule, just to give you a little barometer reading this 2023 DarkHorse team could be the best team since the 1996-1998 era. I think you know how good they were.Your Rams kept them fro 3 peating

Mule, just to give you a little barometer reading this 2023 DarkHorse team could be the best team since the 1996-1998 era. I think you know how good they were.Your Rams kept them fro 3 peating
If they are in the league with those DarkHorse teams they will be great for sure. Those teams should have been unbeatable but the Rams won because of Clinton fumbles and a great Reidsville passing attack.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Please, for goodness sakes, everyone quit playing football and give Clinton the title already. “They have the best team since ‘96.”University of Clinton has a loaded roster like Colorado…..oh wait, did they win tonight?

Call me a hater or whatever else, all I’m saying is “any given Friday”. It’s why we play the game folks.

The Colorado references are hilarious doesn’t surprise me some of y’all have issues with a confident black man doesn’t surprise me one bit.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC1980Swo
The Colorado references are hilarious doesn’t surprise me some of y’all have issues with a confident black man doesn’t surprise me one bit.
Oh no you don't go and make this thing a Race Issue, I saw the same crap on Facebook. Ain't nobody got a problem with a confident black man, take Tony Dungee for instance, everyone liked him. Personally I like Deon Sanders but lots of folks have a problem with his Arrogance and the way he tends to flaunt. People just don't like his Cockiness and it's being compared to the way Wiz and a few others on here are BRAGGING about how good Clinton is "supposed" to be. And who knows, maybe clinton is that good but as someone else said, that's why you play the damn game. Lot's of football left, 2-3 teams from the East might become an issue for the "U" and that many or more with the same abilities waiting in the West. You'd think clinton is the 72 Dolphins that went undefeated and somehow I doubt it.

Last edited:
Oh no you don't go and make this thing a Race Issue, I saw the same crap on Facebook. Ain't nobody got a problem with a confident black man, take Tony Dungee for instance, everyone liked him. Personally I like Deon Sanders but lots of folks have a problem with his Arrogance and the way he tends to flaunt. People just don't like his Cockiness and it's being compared to the way Wiz and a few others on here are BRAGGING about how good Clinton is "supposed" to be. And who knows, maybe clinton is that good but as someone else said, that's why you play the damn game. Lot's of football left, 2-3 teams from the East might become an issue for the "U" and that many or more with the same abilities waiting in the West. You'd think clinton is the 72 Dolphins that went undefeated and somehow I doubt it.
Nah most the hate for Coach Prime ain’t got nothing to do with football and we all know it……..I don’t usually defend Wiz but didn’t he agree that’s it’s a lot of football to be played. Y’all searching for the boogie man or something. And who’s bragging I said this in the past certain teams/schools can talk positive and feel confident about they team no issues when others do it we’re “bragging” it’s funny. It’s several teams that are capable of winning the East nit just Clinton but trying to shame us cause we confident bout our team is silly.

Reactions: Wizard of the East
Nah most the hate for Coach Prime ain’t got nothing to do with football and we all know it……..I don’t usually defend Wiz but didn’t he agree that’s it’s a lot of football to be played. Y’all searching for the boogie man or something. And who’s bragging I said this in the past certain teams/schools can talk positive and feel confident about they team no issues when others do it we’re “bragging” it’s funny. It’s several teams that are capable of winning the East nit just Clinton but trying to shame us cause we confident bout our team is silly.
Did Wiz not make references to how good this team is and may be the best since 96? Didn't he also reply to Mule that he hopes the horses gets to play the Rams and that clinton would smoke them too? And Wiz is not the only one bragging about the horses. It just appears, from hearing some posts about clinton U that no one else in the state stands a chance.

Friday night, i havent said what you claim. But I’m not going yo apologize for saying how good the Dark Horses are, I mean if it offends you that bad quit readin it,

Did Wiz not make references to how good this team is and may be the best since 96? Didn't he also reply to Mule that he hopes the horses gets to play the Rams and that clinton would smoke them too? And Wiz is not the only one bragging about the horses. It just appears, from hearing some posts about clinton U that no one else in the state stands a chance.
Wiz is entitled to his opinion just like others. Some more conservative fans have even said this is probably the best Clinton team they seen in last 20 years I would agree what’s wrong with thinking that. Once again it’s several teams that can win the the East not named Clinton. And even more in the West that capable of winning State. Once again talking positive about your team and being confident in what you seen on the field shouldn’t be classified as bragging some folks i won’t say no names just don’t like hearing about certain schools seems like a mental/personal issue.

But we can all agree you play the games for a reason and all it takes is one bad night in November and your off to the hardwood seen it too many times

• Haha
Friday night, i havent said what you claim. But I’m not going yo apologize for saying how good the Dark Horses are, I mean if it offends you that bad quit readin it,
You most certainly have said that, what I referenced was what you said to Mule, go back and read your Own Post. I haven't asked for an apology and you haven't offended me but don't lie about what you've posted.

Wiz is entitled to his opinion just like others. Some more conservative fans have even said this is probably the best Clinton team they seen in last 20 years I would agree what’s wrong with thinking that. Once again it’s several teams that can win the the East not named Clinton. And even more in the West that capable of winning State. Once again talking positive about your team and being confident in what you seen on the field shouldn’t be classified as bragging some folks i won’t say no names just don’t like hearing about certain schools seems like a mental/personal issue.

But we can all agree you play the games for a reason and all it takes is one bad night in November and your off to the hardwood seen it too many times
Now I agree with this post 34.

That what you said, yes I think the DarkHorse can smoke Reidsville but that’s just an opinion. Clinton and Reidsville have a history back to 1998. It might be best you read what dog79 recently posted which I totally agree with. Not going to argue with you about it. My opinion is what it is just as yours, I think I feel much better about it than you do.

Please, for goodness sakes, everyone quit playing football and give Clinton the title already. “They have the best team since ‘96.”University of Clinton has a loaded roster like Colorado…..oh wait, did they win tonight?

Call me a hater or whatever else, all I’m saying is “any given Friday”. It’s why we play the game folks.
Like I said in another post I'm rooting for the horses they win or lose its my squad but my ship would be to take the Panthers out in the playoffs everything else is a plus if it happens

• Haha
Man stfu we not doing nothing that's not already been done by alot of other football fans about they team. You act like Ed n wrh especially wrh hasn't Been gloating about the squads they be having. Miss me with that shit. Shelby,Reidsville they does it to.

• Haha
I
That what you said, yes I think the DarkHorse can smoke Reidsville but that’s just an opinion. Clinton and Reidsville have a history back to 1998. It might be best you read what dog79 recently posted which I totally agree with. Not going to argue with you about it. My opinion is what it is just as yours, I think I feel much better about it than you do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT