ADVERTISEMENT

#5 Red Springs vs #4 Wallace-Rose Hill

Hear they can sling the rock around as well. Wrh better be ready for them to air it out. I'll take wrh 40 28

Reactions: daagoob
Teams have ran on WRH all season long. Midway threw it all over the place on us. I said a couple of weeks ago I am afraid we will be one and done and nothing I have seen over the past two weeks have changed my mind.

Just telling it like I see it. Hopefully I am wrong.

Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
Teams have ran on WRH all season long. Midway threw it all over the place on us. I said a couple of weeks ago I am afraid we will be one and done and nothing I have seen over the past two weeks have changed my mind.

Just telling it like I see it. Hopefully I am wrong.
Hate to agree with you on this but I got to. Also I don't think we be ready as we were against Clinton. If we can keep high intensity and make correct adjustments we'll meet Reidsville next week. Few years ago my dogs won me a hundred dollars from a Ram fan. Never got to collect cause we had no contact info. Still got a think he'll pay up

Hate to agree with you on this but I got to. Also I don't think we be ready as we were against Clinton. If we can keep high intensity and make correct adjustments we'll meet Reidsville next week. Few years ago my dogs won me a hundred dollars from a Ram fan. Never got to collect cause we had no contact info. Still got a think he'll pay up
Good luck with that, from my experience it'll never happen.

Reactions: dogs79
Former Red Devil checking in to wish them luck. Here’s to a clean game with no injuries. Good luck to both teams just a little more luck to my Devils!!!

Reactions: dogs79 and UNC91
There is always some let down after a rivalry game. Your just emotionally spent. What was it last year, Clinton plays Wallace, wins at the dog pound, then the next week WRH gets throttled by Whiteville? I remember thinking, there is no way that score is correct as it was being reported, NO WAY. I think they learn from that and take down Red Springs this week. Good luck to the dogs.

I'd love to see the Dogs get a shot against Reidsville. I think had there not been a 45 min weather delay that you guys would've won the ECC. The Dogs were rolling and playing really good fb up to that point. I'm no fb guy like most of you but I can't understand why no adjustments were made to stop that QB run up the middle. After the break that interception just shifted all the momentum to the Dark horses.

RS's had a good season overall with wins over traditional powers in Whiteville and South Columbus, had a few games cancelled, and lost last week to their rival St. Pauls. Was close game until the 4th, with RS having lots of starters playing both ways many think that caught up with them. One or both of their backs were in/out of that game last week with injuries, hopefully they will be ready for the Dogs!

Red Springs is really good, from the film I've seen, they are legit, and based on how strong they did against St. Pauls, who I know is loaded, I think they're more than just a decent team who's played a weaker schedule. With that said, I think the Devils play WRH tough as nails, but I'd have a hard time favoring them. I feel it could stay close for a half, or maybe even three quarters, but eventually, the Dogs will pull away in the fourth.

Think this is a perfect opponent for WRH both teams are smashmouth ground and pround. From what i saw WRH running game is legit from the QB and #9 and #5. Also the WRH run defense is solid. So they match up well for what Red Springs does. When they run into a team that passes the ball well like a Reidsville thats where the problem will be......also when your down offense might wanna speed it up a bit yall use alot of clock and during the Clinton game burned some timeouts in the first half that could of been protential useful.........if your leading late thats a great tool to have but trailing not so much coach might wanna speed it up this week.

That could be a problem for the Devils in the 4th, especially if it turns into a smash mouth type of game with two teams that like to run the ball, and two pretty good D's at stopping the run.

Good luck to the dawgs .... would like to play then again 2nd round. I think we match up well against them. We do have a little pass game to go with the run.

Kaymond Farrior #9 is a lightning bolt, I coached him from time he was in rec league football, baseball and basketball. He is good at all sports. Well rounded kid.
Just ask @dogs79 , he caught my attention. That kid is nasty, those moves, he's going to be special.So sad y'all lost that game. I wish there had been no weather delay. Dawgs had the momentum and we're going for the jugular when they paused the game. I saw the lightning so I can't blame the refs. They made the right call

Just ask @dogs79 , he caught my attention. That kid is nasty, those moves, he's going to be special.So sad y'all lost that game. I wish there had been no weather delay. Dawgs had the momentum and we're going for the jugular when they paused the game. I saw the lightning so I can't blame the refs. They made the right call

Dawgs Definitely had the momentum before the delay however no way to know if Clinton wouldn’t of turned it on after halftime either. So the break may have hurt the momentum but they would’ve had to take a “break” at halftime and Clinton did there damage in second half anyways. Good luck dawgs in the playoffs. Wish you the best.

Dawgs Definitely had the momentum before the delay however no way to know if Clinton wouldn’t of turned it on after halftime either. So the break may have hurt the momentum but they would’ve had to take a “break” at halftime and Clinton did there damage in second half anyways. Good luck dawgs in the playoffs. Wish you the best.
Goob is just blowing smoke out his butt. It was 14-6 Wallace just scored we were bout to get the ball back anyway. They had the same break we had should of use it making adjustments to stop #8 and #2. Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. I respect Wallace but all that "they should of won that game" is BS.

Goob is just blowing smoke out his butt. It was 14-6 Wallace just scored we were bout to get the ball back anyway. They had the same break we had should of use it making adjustments to stop #8 and #2. Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. I respect Wallace but all that "they should of won that game" is BS.
Yes, you are correct on the game. That's why I give your coach most of the credit for making adjustments. Since we're being honest, I think your horses are a " Defense" away from another championship.

Yes, you are correct on the game. That's why I give your coach most of the credit for making adjustments. Since we're being honest, I think your horses are a " Defense" away from another championship.

Well Muhammad Kaba isn’t walking through that door so everyone has to step up. I think there best game defensively has yet to be played. I trust Johnson to have his defense ready to go oh I’d say for the next 4 weeks. Go horses!

Reactions: dogs79 and UNC91
Well Muhammad Kaba isn’t walking through that door so everyone has to step up. I think there best game defensively has yet to be played. I trust Johnson to have his defense ready to go oh I’d say for the next 4 weeks. Go horses!
Yeah, same for my dogs

Reactions: UNC91
Good luck from Elizabeth City!! Go Dawgs!!!
Haha goob just dont want to have to travel to Reidsville . But if red springs scored 28 I'd expect reidsville to get in the 40s. Question is can WRH score 35 on reidsville like in champ game few years ago.

Haha goob just dont want to have to travel to Reidsville . But if red springs scored 28 I'd expect reidsville to get in the 40s. Question is can WRH score 35 on reidsville like in champ game few years ago.
No I want to go to Reidsville but I love the Dawgs!!! They are my adopted team, many friends from there. Very good people

If Reidsville only scores in the 40s that will be a great defensive game for WRH.

The answer is yes we can

If Reidsville only scores in the 40s that will be a great defensive game for WRH.
Well WRH is a ball control team. Rams are more fast paced. If we get 9 possession we will get that mark. Just not sure. Coach Teague will get the defense ready this week. Will be a good one

RS' offense really only had one drive against WRH's defense. Very impressed with the d. But the Rams are a different animal

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT